• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May BFP - roll up roll up!!

Woody, make sure you ask everything you want to but be prepared for the truth also :hugs: keep positive and strong.

Cornish, hats off to you for not testing :hugs:

I'm just lurking really as AF arrived and Im on CD3. Hope everyone is ok

XxX

I really don't know what to do/think

Apparently nothing has happened in person only message/text

But how can I ever trust again

And what if I am pregnant??

If it were me in your situation, the fact that nothing had physically happened would not matter. After all plans were made and the intention to do whatever was there. If you hadn't stumbled across their plans they would have probably been followed through.

Trust is a hard one, I tried for a while to make things work when I was cheated on but I was checking up on ex and felt constantly on edge. I could not trust and I could not forget. It took a long time to heal the hurt and it did somewhat affect my subsequent relationships and it took my dh a long time to build up my trust and commitment.

If you are pregnant that does change matters because obbviously you might decide to make up for the sake of your new family, or you might choose to do things on your own. Whatever you decide honey we are alll 100% behind you and supportive of you.

Morning all- another bfn for me on those cheepie tests, I won't be buying those again! Still no AF i'm 12DPO or so i'm counting myself out now and focusing on the next cycle. Got my soy ready to go. Cornish thinking of starting off slowly and taking 120mg for the five days instead of increasing the dose. I'm hoping it might give my hormones a boost and help with the ewcm production because i've been a bit lacking in that department recently! Thinking might just do the bd every other day from cd10 to cd 18 or so depending on hubby.

Do you think this will do the trick?

Morning steph, I'm thinking along the same lines, upping the dose, taking it from cd2-6 and bd every other day from cd8- however long I can last!
Def think we'll get our bfp soon!xx

Thanks i'm with you hun we will do cd 2-6 and see what happens, do you know why people up their dose each day, seems a bit strange to me!

Morning everyone. Zero sleep and feel shocking.

Been texting H this morning but I struggle to believe a word he says

Work later, hope I can keep it together

Woody :hugs:
There are no words I can say to take this pain away. I'm glad you are talking and I think work will be a good distraction for your mind. Take care if yourself.

Steph, not sure why they increase daily, have started a thread about soy so hoping an expert will write in it!

Morning woody, I suppose its not ideal having to communicate through txt but at least it gives you some space to get your head together before a massive confrontation. As for work, just try and get through it as best as you can, if you feel you can't then maybe have a sick day?

It might help to take your mind off things or maybe not. We are all here for you.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Me again, definitely a bfn for me this month did a predictor 12.5miu test this morning and couldn't get a whiter test window, glad I didn't pay tesco prices, it only cost me 2.99 from home bargains! I will definitely be going there again!

Congratulations lintu, heres to a healthy and happy 9 months x

Yay lintu, brilliant news! How many dpo are you? Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.

Steph, sorry you got another bfn, not out till af arrives though.xx

im CD29 so im roughly 14DPO should be due on tomorrow/Monday

wishing lots of sticky :dust: to everyone xxxx

Thats what my head says cornish but my heart says bfn!

Still not going to worry about it now all prepared for AF and if she's not here still after hol will test then on 23rd may x

How are you feelling today?

Woody - I'm sorry for what you found out. We're all here for you :hugs:

Babybaba - Sorry AF got you :hugs:

Cornish - sounds like some good symptoms! Fingers crossed! Good for you for not testing until Monday. I think I'm gonna try and do that - not test until AF is due.

Steph - sorry you got another BFN :hugs:

Lintu - Congrats! Here's to a H&H 9 months!!

AFM - I want to say I OV either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. I think I'm gonna go with the one I took Thursday a.m. was positive. We didn't BD that much this cycle. CD15, CD18, CD19 .. Between CD18 and CD19 is where I think I OV'd. Which would make sense, if I OV'd a day or 2 late because of the m/c ... Oh well .. we shall see in 2 weeks. I don't plan on testing until AF is due though. It's gonna be a longgg 15 days!

I'm feeling like an emotional wreck steph and just want an answer weather way, although pref in the bfp way!
My oh has just got off the phone to his friend who has announced his pregnancy (well his girlfriends!), they took a test today as she was late and hey presto-pregnant. No ttc, no checking cm or ovulation dates, no mad tww symptom spotting. And now all he wants to talk about is his friends great news, I'm not pregnant so it's not great and I don't want to hear about it! Ah ah ah!

Poor you hun, hanskiz had similar news and it turned out she had her own bfp to share. I know what you mean though, i'm definately going to take a more chilled out approach to ttc next cycle, not going to opk, no early testing, not reading into any symptoms I may or may not spot. Just going to keep half an eye on my dates and jump dh if I see any ewcm. If you are still around with me it would be great to have your company. I feel you will get your bfp this time though x chin up chick x

I like your approach, ewcm- jump the oh!! Ha ha, you make me chuckle. Am sure I'll be joining you in June, just need cd1 to start!!!!
Tweak, well done for planning not to test! I wish I hadn't! 15 days or a lifetime-that's what the tww is like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->