May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I can't believe I've come across this thread, I've got 6 weeks to go yet, due 5th may but now I'm scared that some of you are labour watching already. Now I am truelly scared!

It's way to early for me to labour watch! Noooo! ha ha I'm due May 29th and don't think this baby will be coming early though I'm not expecting her to be too late. My son was only 4 days late and that's not bad for a first baby. My husband's family has the philosophy "if you're not early you are late" so hoping this baby takes after that! My side of the family are all "last minute Charlies". lol Whenever DH doesn't come with me to appointments I'm always 10 minutes late even though I have every intention of being early. I just don't know how to be punctual.

Anyways, I'm predicting I will go into labour sometime on June 2nd and she will come into the world via emergency section by June 3rd. (I'm only guessing emergency section because my OB is pushing me into a VBAC but our hospital has a very low rate of VBAC success).

My family doctor found and verified the weightloss its so concerning not sure what will be done now.

My LO is due May 19th 2014! He is almost here! Eeeek.... I think he will come on the 17th because that's is the number in our family! My birthday falls on Dec 17th, my moms is May 17th and my aunt was Feb 17th and my cousin was born at 12:36am on Feb 18th so he would of been the 17th too but he came 36minutes late! Lol if my son is born on the 17th he will have my mother'a birthday! Lol

I'm due 12th May, doesn't seem that long ago I was posting the the two week wait forum and now we are here. Eeek! I'd really like to have to the baby on the 12th as that's my little sisters birthday but I'd like anything from 8th to 20th don't want to be too early and I think going over will kill me I'm already wanting it here now :)

Ive been keeping my eye out for the may thread
Its far to early to labour watch for me
but im due may the 20th I think i am going to go over due..:flower:

My family doctor found and verified the weightloss its so concerning not sure what will be done now.

I'm sorry you're having health concerns on top of being pregnant. :hugs:

Is anyone else finding their m/s is coming back? For the past week or two I've been getting nauseous again. It's not nearly as bad as it was in first trimester but it's definitely affecting my appetite and my mood. The good side is it's slowing down my weight gain. I've already gained 30 pounds overall but have only gained 2 pounds over the past 8 weeks. My goal is to try and stick around the 40 pound mark which is a vast improvement over the 60 I gained with my DS. (I did lose it afterwards but it took about a year....so hard)

I saw your post on another thread about your emergency ultrasound. I hope everything goes well. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

:o
Due date watch?! What on Earth ladies, are you trying to stress me out?? lol
I'm due on the 11th of May, but have yet to start preparing. With the house a tip and 2 girlies at home to look after I haven't gotten around to a thing. All baby clothes are still in the attic, no moses basket has been bought yet, nor nappies or any of the essentials.

I keep myself at ease by thinking that if baby was to make her way into the world now, she wouldn't be allowed home yet anyway and there's absolutely no point in having anything / everything ready.

Oh my! Hope you're okay proud! Keep us upto date hunni!!!

God im ready for him to be here now! So achey and tired! Couldn't even enjoy shopping today...so much pain! On the upside...growth scan tomorrow...see my little man again! Xxxx <3

Anyone watching one born every minute??

I cant believe I am so impatient this time I actually want to give birth?!?! Crazy lady haha

Anyone watching one born every minute??

I cant believe I am so impatient this time I actually want to give birth?!?! Crazy lady haha

I have never seen it but I am too ready to give birth. I just want him here already! This baby is my first! lol

Our second daughter is due on May 24th but likely to be taken in for elective c-section/induction (not sure which yet, find out a week today) at 38ish weeks. Although I was diagnosed with polyhydramnois last week so at risk of preterm labour.

Looking forward to keeping up to date with this thread :)

Good luck girls, these last few weeks will fly by :)

Wooo been waiting to see a may due date thread :) can't blooming wait I think little miss will arrive on her due date weighing around 8lb (not 10lb like everyone predicts ouchie)

I'm due May 28th which seems soo far away still. I can't wait to meet my little guy! I expect to go late, possibly into June. Baby has always measured a week ahead since 8 weeks so who knows!

I'll predict June 1st with 4 hour active labor. I had an 8 hour active with DS1 so hoping it's twice as fast.

With DS I had 12 to 13 hours of active labour (I was already pushing when I needed an emergency section) and I had 3 1/2 days of early labour before that. I started getting fairly regular contractions and had bloody show on my exact due date. DS has been kinda mosey in everything he does -- behind his milestones and needs extra encouragement to try new things. We'll see what this one is like! :) I'm hoping it goes faster especially in regards to early labour. I found it took away a lot of energy that I could have used for active labour.

Ive been getting Braxton hicks since 20 weeks....I wonder if that means if Ill have him early??!! probably not lol...wishful thinking

Hi all, just joining in. Im due 13th May, predicting the 18th. Ive been wishingtime away for so long through this pregnancy but then it hit me... I only have 7 weeks left! Im not ready! Suddenly I find myself hoping I go over due!!!

Yes!!!! I've been waiting for this thread!! :D Due May 3rd but Im thinking (hoping) my little man will make his grand entrance April 30th and my labor will be about 10 hours. I had his older brother at 39wks 2 days and was in labor for 13 hours so thats what I'm basing that off of.

Hey we have the same due date and the same feeling about our little men coming at the end of April! :D I have a feeling my little man will come on the 23rd of April. I want my labor to be 4 hours but this is my first so... :haha:

How funny! My birthday is April 23rd :) I had said something to my OH about him possibly being my birthday present but I really hope he waits a few extra days. I would LOVE a 4 hour labor I just don't see it happening after the way his older brother was. Who knows though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->