May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Why would anyone play hockey in the kitchen?

For the same reason they would play the flute at 6am, while knowing our apartments are poorly soundproofed. They just don't care. Fortunately they move out this summer.
Some people might argue that I'm soon going to be the "bad" neighbours because I'll have a newborn baby, but chances are low that his crying will wake the neighbours up, their bedrooms are at the opposite end of the house.

I've been craving ice cubes like it's going out of style. I've had at least 4 glasses of ice today. My teeth are going to fall out!

Headed to a baby consignment sale again... today is 1/2 price day and everything is cheap to begin with. Hope to get a few more cute things :)

Tasted amazing... couldn't eat it all...Taylor likes putting me off my food by booting all directions at once...possible star fishing action going on...

At last oh gone to get me some full fat fizzy goodness hahaha yesssssssss

I think ive had the worst most stressful day ever! I want to go to sleep so I can just sleep the day away! Or maybe just sleep for 8 more weeks till my belly microwave goes PING and sonny is ready to pop out

Love this Noodles! :') made me laugh a little :') not heard it put like that before...but i totally agree! A 5week sleep will do for me! Can't do a full 6 as I have a wedding just before duedate...but 5 is close enough :') :haha: xxxx<3

Yes my cm has def increased sometimes i feel like i am leaking and it scares me luckily though since i already wear bladder control pads i dont have to worry. I am totally thinking of usig adult diapers after baby save my panties and pads def worth it for me since i tend to be a heavy bleeder. Sorry tmi. I am so pleased and proud of my two yr old he is potty training himself love it. Woo hoo. Lol i feek just completely exhausted constantly it takes everything to stay awake during the day even after ten hours of sleep. I couldnt do pasta with my oldest it was horrible! I love pasta. Was gonna have stir fry for supper but had it for lunch instead so had chicken and corn tasted like heaven first time i could keep chicken down since i got pregnant.

yeah I can sleep myself for the next 8weeks. just anxious to see and hold my son

Anyone else hoping to deliver at 37 weeks or is it just me?

My neighbors are movin within the next week cant wait our walls are thin and no insulation so she is always bitching about hearing my kids while she tries to sleep during the day cause she cant sleep at night due to insomnia but refuses to do anything to change that too. So i will be relieved once they are gone just hope new neighbors have kids my boys age that they can play with unlikely but i can hope lol.

Before 41 weeks for sure as that's my cut off for VBAC. :(

Before 41 weeks for sure as that's my cut off for VBAC. :(

I hope you getvyour VBAC! I am not sure i can deal with going past 37 weeks i am so exhausted and ready to meet my little mab but at the same time it all still seems so surreal like it was just yesterday i found out!

Scans on Tuesday too..... I am excited for another scan it was a surprise lol

I'm on track for being induced around 38 weeks based on GD and gigantic baby.

I'm going to be allowed to go to 42 weeks in spite of my previous section. I'll be induced then so I should still get my VBAC as long as nothing else comes up. I honestly am more scared of being induced after a previous section than another section. I may ask my OB to simply schedule a section at that point. Though I had dS at 40+4 so I don't think it will come to that.

I have had all my kids naturally and plan to this time too. I dont want induced though like last time omg the pain i had was awful!

I have had all my kids naturally and plan to this time too. I dont want induced though like last time omg the pain i had was awful!

Why pain? Longer labor or how they did it?? Want to learn all
About all options for when push comes to shove...

Why pain? Longer labor or how they did it?? Want to learn all
About all options for when push comes to shove...

Because of severe back problems i cant or shouldnt get an epidural. So i had medicine put in an iv the first dose knocked me out the second didnt kick until after he was born. All my pain was in my pubic bone felt like it was beig smashed with a hammer. They put me on my hands and knees and had me rock back and forth and while it eased it some i still had a ton of pain. But after getting in that position he came down really fast and he was born soon after. Both my labors lasted seven hrs and my boys were both born on the 12th they are to the day 22 months 12 hours and 25 minutes apart!

I'm hoping to last to around my due date...any earlier and I won't be ready, any later and I'll be fed up with being preggers! Although, all of this baby's grandparents are desperate for him to be here early (my mum wants him here by 21st April) cos they all go on holiday at some point before / after my due date!!! Talk about bad family planning!

Proud parent, are you hoping you'll go into natural labour by 37 weeks then?

Hoping slightly before my due date would be nice!
I was overdue last time, 2 days away from induction, spontaneous labour.
BUT I'm slightly bigger this time, struggling with SPD and just tired of it all already x

I'm hoping to last to around my due date...any earlier and I won't be ready, any later and I'll be fed up with being preggers! Although, all of this baby's grandparents are desperate for him to be here early (my mum wants him here by 21st April) cos they all go on holiday at some point before / after my due date!!! Talk about bad family planning!

Proud parent, are you hoping you'll go into natural labour by 37 weeks then?

Yes i would love to see him come on the 12th too that would be awesome or the 11th which is mothers day here.

Hi all :)

I wondered if I could join? I am due 9th May and just can't wait for her to be here now! She's my first baby so have absolutely no idea when she's going to come but I do hope it's April rather than May so I can have as much time with her as possible :) I go back to work in September which is going to be horrendous but it's something I got to do! Hope everyone's doing okay :)

Em x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"