May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I've got my dad staying at the moment, helping us to re plaster the nursery and redo our kitchen worktops, sink, hob, some cupboard etc! So my house looks like a building site and I haven't sorted anything out for this baby! Gotta get everything down from the loft, buy a chest of drawers, sort through and wash baby clothes and pack my hospital bag! But no point doing any of that (except packing the hospital bag) until my house is cleaned of all the dust and dirt this plaster is creating!

I'm not scared on labour...I've done it before and, although I didn't have the easiest labour/after birth, I found that my body just took over and I knew whatto do. You cope in the situation cos you have to...try not to be scared!

I'd also say a heart beat low down sounds promising, quail!!!

Wannabe mummy, it's so easy to overdo it - a lazy afternoon is well deserved!

What are you having for supper i am making stirfry for me chicken and veggies for the kids

Probably just cereal or something, we had a huge roast dinner :haha:
Now watching Shrek 2 on the tv.

Chinese takeaway. Bad bad me for eating unhealthy stuff but I just can't be bothered to leave the sofa and make food.

Haven't checked the May labor thread in quite some time... How are you ladies feeling overall? I feel pretty good, just SO tired and nesting is beginning to kick in. Although nesting isn't a priority to sleep yet.

Chinese takeaway. Bad bad me for eating unhealthy stuff but I just can't be bothered to leave the sofa and make food.

We're having Chinese take away too! I'm VERY excited! And Lily has just had pasta with cheese sauce, peas and ham.

I may send oh up to tesco for me... I really fancy a bottle of red coke

I dont know why I only ever drink diet coke but for some reason I just need a cold bottle of full fat coke hahah

IM having jacket potato,cheese and beans,yum haven't had it for ages and im so looking forward to it,had alot of bhs yesterday but been very quiet today,anyone else experiencing more cm as the past week or 2 its really increased.x

IM having jacket potato,cheese and beans,yum haven't had it for ages and im so looking forward to it,had alot of bhs yesterday but been very quiet today,anyone else experiencing more cm as the past week or 2 its really increased.x

I feel I will eat a veggie pizza just feel like it. And yes cm has definitely increased and for some reason I cant deal with the liners.

Im having pasta...on its own :') bought a slow cooker months ago and not used it once yet so thought I'd start with something simple ;) xxxx

I feel I will eat a veggie pizza just feel like it. And yes cm has definitely increased and for some reason I cant deal with the liners.

If I wore liners all the time, I'd have such an irritated lady garden.
Only use liners if I'm out all day, it's easier than changing knickers, otherwise I'll just change mine if needs be! (Sounds gross but I can't be dealing with irritation!)

My cm has lessened actually.

:rofl: from food to cm - love bnb.

Unlike most of you apparently, I've not been able to look at pasta since falling pregnant with Abigail. 2 Guaranteed 'I'm going to make you sick' foods for me, pasta and sausages. Thought it would have lasted my 2nd pregnancy only, but nope ... can't look at them ever again.

No particular cravings for me this time around, just want food. All of it. Going to tuck into some strawberries and cream in a minute =D

At last oh gone to get me some full fat fizzy goodness hahaha yesssssssss

I think ive had the worst most stressful day ever! I want to go to sleep so I can just sleep the day away! Or maybe just sleep for 8 more weeks till my belly microwave goes PING and sonny is ready to pop out

My OH is gone for a meeting and told me I can get anything I want delivered for supper, I think I'm getting Chinese too!

Usually I'd try to cook something healthier, but I'm completely exhausted I'd probably burn whatever I'd cook. It's only 4pm and I already feel like going to bed for the night... Damn inconsiderate neighbours who were playing hockey in their kitchen (which is located above our bedroom) this morning. Seriously, who the hell plays hockey indoors early morning on Saturday when they know the woman downstairs is pregnant and has trouble to sleep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->