May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Im sooooo impatient I am actually getting impatient waiting for labour pains hahaha

Hoping hes here end of april if im being honest...I want him healthy but I have a cousins wedding to attend on may 10th and they live a long way away from me...dont want to be travelling 6days before due date and would like a little time before so end of april would be brilliant! Xxxx

I think my LO is finally on the turn. The other night he did not stop fidgeting and kicking, I couldn't get comfy all night then at 1am I woke up to be sick.

I think his head has come out of my ribs and stopped squashing my stomach, when I lay on my side my strongest kicks and all the movement is felt to the left of my belly button, and I keep getting digs in my right hip bone so I think he's nearly there!

Hi all :)

I wondered if I could join? I am due 9th May and just can't wait for her to be here now! She's my first baby so have absolutely no idea when she's going to come but I do hope it's April rather than May so I can have as much time with her as possible :) I go back to work in September which is going to be horrendous but it's something I got to do! Hope everyone's doing okay :)

Em x

Welcome not much longer

Everyone in my family is putting in their guesses for baby arrival. My mother was asking me yesterday if I was having any BH contractions or any sign of false labor. I'm not having any signs. Well none that I've noticed. I've had a few cramps here and there, but nothing like contractions. After my appointment on Monday I'm going to start taking a couple short walks a day. I don't want baby to come too early, but I don't want to be 1 or 2 past my due date either. :)

What is everyone doing today? I am doing nothing had to lance another abcess on my tailbone at midnight because of the pain it was causing and it still really hurts so not doing anything maybe the dishes and clean some of my room but nothing major.

Anyone else hoping to deliver at 37 weeks or is it just me?

Had you asked me 2 weeks ago I would have said 'yes, me!!' ... but everything has calmed down a bit, I'm not as horribly tired and sore any more as I was and feel ok in myself. The idea of giving birth at 37 weeks (in 2 weeks!!) right now is a biiiig no no. Still need to get everything sorted, so 2 weeks feels way too close. Realistically though, I don't like the idea of having baby that early either as both my girlies were small anyway. If this one is like her sisters, she'd probably need to go in for a hospital stay if born at 37 weeks. DD1 was born at 40+2, 6lbs 6oz and absolutely tiny. The nurses / midwives kept commenting on how utterly small she was. She couldn't hold her temperature herself either so while we were allowed to take her home, we needed to check her temperature every 3 hours and had to have her way over dressed and use hot water bottles to keep her temperature up. No letting her sleep as long as she wanted between feeds either as she was just too small, so we absolutely had to wake her up every 3 hours day and night for food.

DD2 was born at 41+6, at exactly 7lbs. Smaller than most 38 week babies here lol. No issues, but covered in lanugo still.

Don't think DD3 will be fully cooked at 37 weeks. Next scan on Thursday though! Probably my last one this pregnancy =)

Car seat/stroller is here and assembled! DH is going to put the base in the car today to have one more thing ready. Is 35 weeks too anxious to have the bag ready for the hospital??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 5
Car seat/stroller is here and assembled! DH is going to put the base in the car today to have one more thing ready. Is 35 weeks too anxious to have the bag ready for the hospital??

I dont think so. I am going on 33 weeks and will hopefully be putting my bag together today. I just want to be sure to be ready in case of anything could happen but my complications make me a little more jumpy and nervous that he could be here early.

Started packing my hospital things weeks ago...only things to put in are my pjs and birthing clothes as i don't know what I'm wearing yet 35weeks isn't too early I dont think...especially considering on baby groups on fb there's been about 17may babies born already :') xxxx

Anyone else hoping to deliver at 37 weeks or is it just me?

Had you asked me 2 weeks ago I would have said 'yes, me!!' ... but everything has calmed down a bit, I'm not as horribly tired and sore any more as I was and feel ok in myself. The idea of giving birth at 37 weeks (in 2 weeks!!) right now is a biiiig no no. Still need to get everything sorted, so 2 weeks feels way too close. Realistically though, I don't like the idea of having baby that early either as both my girlies were small anyway. If this one is like her sisters, she'd probably need to go in for a hospital stay if born at 37 weeks. DD1 was born at 40+2, 6lbs 6oz and absolutely tiny. The nurses / midwives kept commenting on how utterly small she was. She couldn't hold her temperature herself either so while we were allowed to take her home, we needed to check her temperature every 3 hours and had to have her way over dressed and use hot water bottles to keep her temperature up. No letting her sleep as long as she wanted between feeds either as she was just too small, so we absolutely had to wake her up every 3 hours day and night for food.

DD2 was born at 41+6, at exactly 7lbs. Smaller than most 38 week babies here lol. No issues, but covered in lanugo still.

Don't think DD3 will be fully cooked at 37 weeks. Next scan on Thursday though! Probably my last one this pregnancy =)

My kids were born at 38+4 and 37+1 ds1 was 5 pounds 10 ounces and ds 2 was 5 pounds 6ounces. This baby is measuring almost hree weeks behind but my other two did too plus being a small person i tend to have smaller babies.

Ive got all the hosp stuff but its not packed yet..... I feel its all early and im saving it to pass time by doing it haha

Haha :') sounds like a better plan I keep finding little things to do to keep me occupied :') xxxx

I'm late to the party but I'd like to join in please :)

*proffers food by way of bribery*

Baby is having a quiet day here, just when I start to get worried she kicks a couple of times so I know she's ok.

Kinda hoping it's not a growth spurt cos there's a limit to how much space she can have at this point :D

Hi all, I'm achey, tired and grumpy here! Me and my 2 year old are having a pj day and the little angel just did a wee in his potty so I'm feeling very proud!

I've been watching videos of him from when he was a baby and getting so excited that I get to do all these things again. The baby is moving painfully now and is quite temperamental, always pushing back in annoyance at hands and tight clothes, even the doppler at the mw. My 2 year old is the most happy, good natured, laid back child so I'm sure this baby is going to be a terror! Do you think there is any credence to this theory? I just can't see myself being this lucky twice.

How you ladies are all feeling well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->