May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Contractions have subsided but my back is just killing me. I am so ready for relief from everything.

I need opinions ladies i have a bad back but if i choose medicine for the pain should i go for the epidural?

Contractions have subsided but my back is just killing me. I am so ready for relief from everything.

I need opinions ladies i have a bad back but if i choose medicine for the pain should i go for the epidural?

I have long term back issues and will not have an epidural just incase it causes any more problems. That's my opinion. I cannot cope with MORE or worse, back issues. :shrug:

not sure if i should join this one or the april one, im due 8th May but have a section booked for 1st of may, unless he decides to make an appearance on his own before then which im not holding my hopes out for!

have a growth scan on monday will be nice to see how much bigger he is estimated the last one 2 weeks ago he was estimated 4lb 13oz which they are really happy with since ive got gestational dibates this time getting impatient and excited to see our little man x

I have long term back issues and will not have an epidural just incase it causes any more problems. That's my opinion. I cannot cope with MORE or worse, back issues. :shrug:

i blame the spinal i had with my emcs with DD for the problems ive had over the last 3 years with my back and my mum does the same from when she had an epidural with me, she refused them with my brother and sisster after, its the only thing im not looking forward to with having a section :/

So i decided to bring DHs trimmer into the shower this morning and fix up down there. Didnt do too bad except when I went to pee the next time... tons of blood and scared the crap out of me. Grabbed a mirror and realized I am cut up a little... OOPS! I guess thats what happens when you cant see anything!! lol. :haha: Also noticed, that it had been sore and sensitive to wipe the past few days... the mirror showed my lady parts all swollen!

Mine are swollen and sore too oh the joys of pregnancy. I had a spinal block for my breast reduction but it was at the top not the bottom or middle where all my problems are at. So not sure what to do here.

I don't think I'm too swollen there just yet. At least, not on the outside. The inside is different. DH and I haven't been able to DTD for nearly 2 months now. I was getting yeast infections every time anyways so it was just as well, I suppose.

I have my own lady trimmer and try to avoid getting too close to sensitive areas. I have to constantly pull my belly out of the way though. ha ha And I do it standing in front of a large mirror so that helps me get everything and avoid nicking myself.

Dont worry ladies. ... just think soon we will have tiny babies and be back to being sexy beasts again:happydance:

even if we are sexy tired beasts haha

I am so ready for this to be over so i can get back on my meds. I am in so much painbit brought me to tears a little earlier stupid back problems stupid family genetics that cause stupid back problems lol no but seriously i cant take this!

Almost there, proudparent! You can hang on. And it seems your little man will probably come before his due date so it might not even be horribly long.

I never was a sexy beast but if I can fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes before my LO's first birthday that would be wonderful. I also need to lose the 10 pounds I gained after my previous miscarriages. *sighs* I'm just glad I never looked good in a bikini before so I don't have to worry too much about my stretch marks, mummy tummy or c-section flap. Though I wouldn't mind looking good in a bikini.

Proudparent, sorry your having so much pain :(! X

Now that the weather is moving i dont hurt quite as bad but still hurt more rain coming though. I am sure he will come before my due date as i have never made it to my due date ds1 was born at 38+4 and ds2 was at 37+1 because of emergency induction. So chances are i wont make it if i do i will be very surprised.

Hi everyone! I posted ages ago to say I was due 2nd May, but haven't checked in since! But...I'm now officially finished at work (have 2 weeks holiday, then mayernioty leave starts)!!! So hopefully I'll have some more time on my my hands to chat on here 😁

Can't believe how close our due dates are getting - eek! So not ready!

Hi everyone! I posted ages ago to say I was due 2nd May, but haven't checked in since! But...I'm now officially finished at work (have 2 weeks holiday, then mayernioty leave starts)!!! So hopefully I'll have some more time on my my hands to chat on here 😁

I am not ready as far as baby things go but ready to see and hold my precious baby boy! I am counting it down but do find myself getting more and more scared of labor and delivery. Anyone else afraid of this?

I finally feel ready after hitting a few baby sales and my MIL doing some shopping with me. Now it's a waiting game and I feel like time will go by slowly. lol

Question: How many outfits do you all feel is necessary for newborn, 0-3, 3-6 months?

Hi everyone! I posted ages ago to say I was due 2nd May, but haven't checked in since! But...I'm now officially finished at work (have 2 weeks holiday, then mayernioty leave starts)!!! So hopefully I'll have some more time on my my hands to chat on here ��

I am not ready as far as baby things go but ready to see and hold my precious baby boy! I am counting it down but do find myself getting more and more scared of labor and delivery. Anyone else afraid of this?

me ive done this 11 times already but still scared stiff. Especially after my emcs last time,i also get scared as i have to have a canula in when i go in so i can have a drip after to prevent hemmorrge this scares me more and the fact i don't normally get time for a epu ir anything strong for pain control and i must admit its more painful the more you have,but probably due to being quite fast,lol,im not sure if i will make my dd as most of mine were born by 39 weeks but with my age and my meds and high bp i feel this one may come earlier,also does anyone know if im finding baby's heartbeat right down on my pubic bone could this be a sign that he is engaged already?,thanks

Hi everyone! I posted ages ago to say I was due 2nd May, but haven't checked in since! But...I'm now officially finished at work (have 2 weeks holiday, then mayernioty leave starts)!!! So hopefully I'll have some more time on my my hands to chat on here ��

me ive done this 11 times already but still scared stiff. Especially after my emcs last time,i also get scared as i have to have a canula in when i go in so i can have a drip after to prevent hemmorrge this scares me more and the fact i don't normally get time for a epu ir anything strong for pain control and i must admit its more painful the more you have,but probably due to being quite fast,lol,im not sure if i will make my dd as most of mine were born by 39 weeks but with my age and my meds and high bp i feel this one may come earlier,also does anyone know if im finding baby's heartbeat right down on my pubic bone could this be a sign that he is engaged already?,thanks

Wow! 11? I don't know how you done it...this is my first and the only reason I will ever do it again is to give Taylor a little brother or sister...but not for a good few years...pregnancy doesn't suit me at all :') finding it really hard :( good luck sweetie! And when you due? :) Xxxx

I overdid it this morning, ended up walking about 4 miles from one place to another and now my hips and pelvis are killing me and I'm totally wiped out. Gonna spend the rest of today propped on the sofa watching Frozen, reading and eating.

I overdid it this morning, ended up walking about 4 miles from one place to another and now my hips and pelvis are killing me and I'm totally wiped out. Gonna spend the rest of today propped on the sofa watching Frozen, reading and eating.

Big hugs! :hugs: it's so a easily done now.

I spent my morning visiting family, then had a Toby Carvery with my S and B in law. Now I feel even more like a hippo!! :haha:

Now sat in our comfy sofa watching Despicable Me then we've got Frozen to watch for the 6millionth time :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->