May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I wondered this too, easily annoyed, loud, talks ALOT, on the go all the time, and very confident, so pretty much sums me up lol

So hopefully this one will be like Marc, chilled out and easy going :haha: they do say opposites attract hahah!

I will be 36w Tuesday and have an ultrasound on Friday. They plan to induce me around 38 weeks due to high bp/high cardiac output. That is unless I go into labor first or something comes up!

I think it would be rare to have multiple children the same temperament! My 2.5 year old was a very clingy baby, still is. Always needing mommy, ONLY. But hes the sweetest, nicest,serious, gets along with all kids boy. My 16 month old is more independent and will take help or loving from mommy or daddy. But he is much more aggressive. Gets mad easily, doesnt like ANY kids besides his brother, funnier, more out going with adults. So not only do they look nothing alike they act nothing alike :)

Update: my dr is only in it for the money and ive just realized at 36 weeks so im switching drs ans will know my new dr appts tomorrow. I went thursday for my check up and she said my belly was measuring small and worried me saying i needed a growth scan. Then they called and said i would have to give them 200 dollars for it. I called my insurance and they said i should never have to pay upfront that everythinf shouls be processes with them first then i get a bill. They argued with me and didnt do a scan. Then when scheduleing me for next appt said it was two weeks out. I said why not every week...thats what is suppose to happen i talked to numerous people about it. They said they wanted to get me to 41 or 42 weeks so they wanted to spread out my appts. Im sorry no...so u called and new dr will see me every week and actually check me..which was another thing...she didnt check me or anything. Idk maybe im being dramatic.but i didnt feel i was beinf treated like a patient and more like some money walking through the door. Am i crazy?

Update: my dr is only in it for the money and ive just realized at 36 weeks so im switching drs ans will know my new dr appts tomorrow. I went thursday for my check up and she said my belly was measuring small and worried me saying i needed a growth scan. Then they called and said i would have to give them 200 dollars for it. I called my insurance and they said i should never have to pay upfront that everythinf shouls be processes with them first then i get a bill. They argued with me and didnt do a scan. Then when scheduleing me for next appt said it was two weeks out. I said why not every week...thats what is suppose to happen i talked to numerous people about it. They said they wanted to get me to 41 or 42 weeks so they wanted to spread out my appts. Im sorry no...so u called and new dr will see me every week and actually check me..which was another thing...she didnt check me or anything. Idk maybe im being dramatic.but i didnt feel i was beinf treated like a patient and more like some money walking through the door. Am i crazy?
I thought weekly appts didn't start until 38 weeks? I can't remember lol but yeah sounds like they are definitely making money out of you :( that's really awful. I hope your new Dr is much better :)

weekly appointments for me from 36 weeks here! u drf seem to be making the right choice switching drs! sorry u have had to do it so late on :-(

holy braxton hicks! tonight is just rough! but baby is in funny position today so think it's doing it :-s

or it's psychological! my big sister had her first at 32+4..........

I am just cranky and extremely tired and worn out. Its one am here and i am awake because of ds2 and a needed bathroom run. I will have rputine weekly appointments starting at 36 weeks but already have my NST appointments twice a week so i am no stranger to my dr office. Hopefully time will pass by fast and we all will have our little ones in our arms to love and cherish.

I just started my every 2 week appointments so not sure when my weekly visits start. I'm guessing once I'm full term. This has been a normal, boring pregnancy so no extra visits or scans. Not used to that! I kind of like it though.

I had a bad case of BH last weekend. Lasted through the night until the next afternoon. Nothing so bad since though I've had one or two painful ones. Baby is sitting very low. I feel like her head is pressing into my bum and if I bend over too quickly she will come shooting out! lol

I really struggled to sleep last night but today is my last Monday at work for a year. Can't believe 4 working days then no more work, my job is stressful so I'm looking forward to finishing and focusing on my toddler, pregnancy and best friends wedding which I'm bridesmaid for in 2 weeks.

I can't wait to see what this baby looks like as well my boy is the spit of his dad so I wonder if this one will look like me at all! Lovely sibling stories, I'm sure this will have a different personality and when I think I know what to do it won't work.

I am in the US and was told I will jave weekly appointments starting the last month.

My 7 year old daughter is just like me we clash when we argue as were so alike lol very panicky quite anxious studious very girly creative very intelligent and a dry sense of humour like me and My 3 year old daughter is a total tom boy loves dinosaurs mud cars very outgoing loud confident she is just so funny.... sort if like the other side iof me

I wonder what this baby will be like as he is my first and only boy

Hi everyone, well DD and I are having a pj day today as it's raining in good ol blighty. Got my mum coming up with my neice later, so may have to get off my tush and do some tidying.

Ladies who are having VBAC scans what country is that? I have my VBAC consultant appt in 2weeks, and was told I'll have a scan if bubba is thought to be breech, but that's it.

I don't know if it's just wishful thinking but I'm sure he's moved head down now. Kicks and wriggles just feel different. As for secretly hoping for labour at 37wks my Dd was born at 41+5! And weighed 8lb9 so if not early at least on time would be nice for this one!

Also packing hospital bag... I haven't got a changing bag yet, let alone the stuff to go in it, and I'm coming on 35wks now, so no not packed, but I do keep thinking it needs doing, so anything from 30+ weeks I'd say is ok.

We went to look at prams yesterday and are buying one on Friday, can't believe how much some of them are!! We have a budget of £750 for baby essentials and a lot of them come separate so you have to buy the chassi and seat, then carrycot separate and then the car seat, then if you want a colour it's more! Plus adapters for the car seat it was all amounting to £800+!!

Eventually we found one that's a nice sea green/blue it's a carrycot that turns into the pushchair, and then there's a swivel button so baby can be parent facing or forward facing, it comes with cosy toes too, so I only have to buy car seat as extra and adapters and it's £480! From mothercare.

We had a look at the reviews and they're all quite good, the only complaint was the carry cot is a bit small and not much room for anything other than baby and a blanket, but we figured baby is not going to need extra blankets in the summer, then by the time it does it'll be in the pushchair but anyway or car seat.

We just couldn't justify paying £800 for "designer" Icandy pushchair that according to the reviews gets blocked wheels with leaves and grit and can't be unblocked till you get home!

Wow I've waffled quite a lot there! Happy Monday everyone

I'm in Northern Ireland (Antrim hosp) and my consultant loves giving scans haha so not sure if it's standard or not!

Ive got my pram I had for my 3 year old it is my fav pram I ever had mamas and papas skate

Here goes! :haha:

Hi everyone, well DD and I are having a pj day today as it's raining in good ol blighty. Got my mum coming up with my neice later, so may have to get off my tush and do some tidying.

I'd not blame you, raining here too, sounds a bit windy also, but better than pollution and stuffy air. Hope you don't need to tidy too much!
I slept awfully last night so OH took DD to nursery and left me to sleep. :thumbup:

I don't know if it's just wishful thinking but I'm sure he's moved head down now. Kicks and wriggles just feel different. As for secretly hoping for labour at 37wks my Dd was born at 41+5! And weighed 8lb9 so if not early at least on time would be nice for this one!

Could possibly be, 37 weeks they start getting worried about how baby is presenting.
My baby has moved since 32 weeks, first guess was hiccups so very low, sometimes not dead centre, but certainly down - confirmed by midwife cephalic lie.

Also packing hospital bag... I haven't got a changing bag yet, let alone the stuff to go in it, and I'm coming on 35wks now, so no not packed, but I do keep thinking it needs doing, so anything from 30+ weeks I'd say is ok.

We went to look at prams yesterday and are buying one on Friday, can't believe how much some of them are!! We have a budget of £750 for baby essentials and a lot of them come separate so you have to buy the chassi and seat, then carrycot separate and then the car seat, then if you want a colour it's more! Plus adapters for the car seat it was all amounting to £800+!!

Eventually we found one that's a nice sea green/blue it's a carrycot that turns into the pushchair, and then there's a swivel button so baby can be parent facing or forward facing, it comes with cosy toes too, so I only have to buy car seat as extra and adapters and it's £480! From mothercare.

Pack your bag silly woman :haha: I was going crazy knowing it wasn't done and we couldn't just grab it if I randomly needed a hospital stay, because you never know.
Mine is pretty much done, just need nursing bras and a nightie or two, but got pyjamas, knickers, pads, food, drinks, toiletries etc.
Babies is certainly done! Packed up and ready yay :cloud9:

Ugh don't get me started on buggies! Second time round is so much harder to pick, though, in a way, you know what you want and what you don't want in a buggy.
Glad you managed to find one for a reasonable price. You certainly get what you pay for but worth looking at reviews for annoying little things like leaves in wheels!
I had a luna mix from mamas and papas for my DD, loved it, was cheap too! But so many annoying parts to it.
I have the Quinny Moodd Britto, you don't need a carrycot as it lays flat with a baby nest (which us soooo cosy!), inc. car seat adaptors, parasol, rain cover and with my package, a cabrio fix car seat. Love that it has chunky wheels, I did want a bugaboo cameleon but the wheels don't seem best. Very small. I'm heavy handed with my pushchairs too!

Wow I've waffled quite a lot there! Happy Monday everyone

Happy Monday xxxx

Ahhhh em your gonna shout at me :lol:

I haven't done mine yet either lol

Mine isnt done either. Its kind of surreal really when i thought i was pregnant there were things i wanted to get rid of making it seem as if i got rid of them i couldnt be pregnant. Yea that didnt work kept the stuff and found out i was pregnant. Kind of the same situation here if i dont pacj it means baby isnt coming for awhile but i know it isnt true. It all still seems like a dream to me.

Well...I started packing my hospital bag today :happydance: But, I still need to buy pads, breast pads, snacks/drinks, flip flops (for in shower and in place of slippers), nappy cream, nappy bags etc to pavck. And haven't packed any of baby's clothes cos a) I can't get to them without being noisy and waking my daughter and b) they need washing!

Now, while Lily is asleep, I'm gonna go finish sanding down the walls and skirting boards in the nursery, polyfilla the holes and then when that's dry put a lick of base coat where the radiator will be hung so that my dad can hang it either today or in the morning. We're getting there!!! Also have managed to hoover this morning and although the house is still quite dusty from all the old plaster, it's a hell of a lot better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->