May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Haha only going to shout because I hate being unprepared and thinking how OH might have to pick all the stuff I need from my mess of wardrobes and drawers! :haha:

DO YOUR HOSPITAL BAGS LADIES!!
:rofl:

32 week check up this morning and all seems fine. Took bloods and have to wait till Friday for the results.
As for hospital bags.....I have nothing ready. I have only bought some arnica and some travel bottles for toiletries. Still need to get everything else either bought or washed and ready to go.
As for prams we will be using the pram we got for ds2. A mamas and papas sola. Well that and baby wearing so we are all sorted on that front. Though I will probably give my carriers a gentle wash before baby arrives, just to freshen them up.

But...but....I don't wanna pack my bag yet! I feel so not ready to be thinking about that sort of thing! Right now I'm thinking I want to be baby-ready by 35 weeks and I'm a last minute Charlie so that's when I'll be packing. Unless I get another bad day/night of BH like I did last weekend. That would probably get me scurrying.

Well I say I'm not packed, I just need a bag to put it all in :lol:

My toiletries are packed, all my pjs, nighties, slippers, are in a primark bag, baby's bag is packed I just need to wash it so kinda there lol

But...but....I don't wanna pack my bag yet! I feel so not ready to be thinking about that sort of thing! Right now I'm thinking I want to be baby-ready by 35 weeks and I'm a last minute Charlie so that's when I'll be packing. Unless I get another bad day/night of BH like I did last weekend. That would probably get me scurrying.

I'm the same, not ready yet, I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. My mum ordered me a bag as I was just so relaxed about it :haha: it's not come yet so no need to rush until it's here :haha:

The plasterer has turned up for the first day today, probably won't be back to do the next until next Monday (he has other guys finishing the plaster boarding in-between) ... I do not want to have a baby in the middle of all the chaos so it has to stay put, therefore I don't need to think about just bag yet lol. That's my theory anyway :haha:

Emalou..... its such a lovely pram they dont make it any more I originally had it because im 5ft9 so it hurta to stoop if a pram is too small when she grew out of it my best mate was so happy I was selling it as she had pushed it with my daughter in. So she bought it for her baby then she gave it back for this baby and it still looks brand new hardly a scratch on it woooo lol

I'm the same, not ready yet, I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. My mum ordered me a bag as I was just so relaxed about it :haha: it's not come yet so no need to rush until it's here :haha:

The plasterer has turned up for the first day today, probably won't be back to do the next until next Monday (he has other guys finishing the plaster boarding in-between) ... I do not want to have a baby in the middle of all the chaos so it has to stay put, therefore I don't need to think about just bag yet lol. That's my theory anyway :haha:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one living in plastering meyhem! Is it the nursery ypu are having done?

I can't bear to think of this baby being too early vos we're simply not ready!!! Until his nursery is finished, I can't get to a lot of stuff or get stuff down from the loft cos there's no space for anything! Stay cooking babies!

Ive started a bag for the baby but thats about it! Lol. I keep meaning to start one for me and then get distracted. Opps guess I should kick myself in gear soon :dohh:

I'm so excited to start packing my bag! It's hard to decide what clothes I'm packing for baby, everything's so cute I want them all to be "his first pj's" :haha:

My plans for today: to relax. Went shopping for clothes then for groceries yesterday and I'm paying the price this morning! I'm so ready to be able to stand up for more than 5 minutes without my body punishing me afterwards.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one living in plastering meyhem! Is it the nursery ypu are having done?

I can't bear to think of this baby being too early vos we're simply not ready!!! Until his nursery is finished, I can't get to a lot of stuff or get stuff down from the loft cos there's no space for anything! Stay cooking babies!

Yeah we re adjusted sizes of the guest room and nursery to make both small doubles, tried to up load Imagine, never sure of it works lol. But of it did, that's our nursery lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 11
Ugh... Anyone else just suddenly ready? Two weeks ago I never wanted the babe to stop moving inside me, now I want my lungs and stamina back! Bag isn't packed yet, but the list has been typed!

Ive packed my bags apart from some nursing nrad that i have left to buy,1 because there is now way i would want my dh having to bring things in because i hadn't done it as he is useless,lol,and also with one of mine i didn't bother ad thought i would do it in the last week or so only to go into labour at 38weeks and frantically start packing things ,lol bearing in mind i was in hospital with in the hour ay 5 cm,lol so didn't have much time as needed a bath too deffo taught me a lesson,lol,im hoping my pram gets here in time as ive ordered a bebecar stylo class in a new 2014 colour but the first ones wont be sent out until beginning to middle of may and i usually go before my due date so really hoping it gets here in time ,also costing me a whopping. £940 but i do have a bit of an issue with prams and my dh knows not to argue with me over prams,lol.xx

Stupid phone meant to be nursing bras,lol.x

:o
I bought a travel system with my first, which was a push chair + car seat, sun umbrella, rain cover and changing bag for £100 (new). I don't do brands, I simply can not imagine spending such huge amounts of money on a pram... or anything else that isn't a holiday or car for that matter!!

As it turned out we hardly used the darn thing anyway as I soon figured out I much prefer baby wearing over using a pushchair / pram. Once again though, I don't do branded stuff so my most expensive carrier cost me £30.

I haven't packed a hospital bag yet either, or bought anything to go in it. Think we'll probably do it next week. We finally finished building our bed though, so I'm no longer sleeping on the floor!! Figured that was a good idea with a home birth planned ;)

:o
I bought a travel system with my first, which was a push chair + car seat, sun umbrella, rain cover and changing bag for £100 (new). I don't do brands, I simply can not imagine spending such huge amounts of money on a pram... or anything else that isn't a holiday or car for that matter!!

As it turned out we hardly used the darn thing anyway as I soon figured out I much prefer baby wearing over using a pushchair / pram. Once again though, I don't do branded stuff so my most expensive carrier cost me £30.

I haven't packed a hospital bag yet either, or bought anything to go in it. Think we'll probably do it next week. We finally finished building our bed though, so I'm no longer sleeping on the floor!! Figured that was a good idea with a home birth planned ;)

I'm the same, in laws bought out travel system and cotbed and I was really clear with them that they mustn't spend over £100 on either item or I wouldn't accept it.

I have made a mei tei, a woven and stretchy wrap and all the fabric items in the nursery - curtains, sheets, bunting, blankets....

I'm just way too tight fisted to go mad with money.

I use a stroller because my back cant handle the strain to wear baby. Today i was waitig for the bus and suddenly my eyes went funny and i felt dizzy and they hurt so bad i seriously thought i was gonna pass out luckily i was able to sit down and it did go away but i just had that "i dont feel right" feeling. Does anyone know what could have caused this?

It happens to me alot my midwife told me ive got very low blood pressure

It happens to me alot my midwife told me ive got very low blood pressure

I usually dont have a problem with mine but thst did cross my mind.

I just realized how happy i will be to meet baby Zachary but hurt at the same time since he is getting my paps middle name and we lost him the day before valentines day this year. I guess bittersweet would be the best way to describe how it will feel. I know i should be fully happy its just gonna be hard. Being adopted i dont even have his genes in me so i wont even have a physical trait to look for just a name. Sorry it just hit me and brougt me to tears and i had to share with someone.

Ive never had low bp before but ita horrible I go all dizzy and sick start sweating gosh its vile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->