May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Ive never had low bp before but ita horrible I go all dizzy and sick start sweating gosh its vile

It happened just so suddenly i thought maybe my bp skyrocketed because of my massive back pain. I have a NST routine visit and an ultrasound in the morning and i plan ti bring it up and see what they tell me.

Just wanna wish all those with appointments or scans tomorrow much luck and cant wait for updates! I have to leave my house at 8:15 my first appointment is a NST and its at 8:30 then my routine appointment at 9 and my favorite part my ultrasound is 9:15

Good luck everyone having scans etc :)

I saw a consultant yesterday, bubba is 3/5th engaged, but they are happy that the contraction/pains havnt gone into labour!
Fingers crossed for 3 more weeks at least :) x

I saw a consultant yesterday, bubba is 3/5th engaged, but they are happy that the contraction/pains havnt gone into labour!

Hope little one stays put for a few more weeks i am hoping the same thing with my complications. I am ready for it to be over though i know that i just am so tired of sharing my body. I dont share well with others lol.

Hope little one stays put for a few more weeks i am hoping the same thing with my complications. I am ready for it to be over though i know that i just am so tired of sharing my body. I dont share well with others lol.

Hard isn't it, iv been having contraction/pains since 28 weeks, over 6 weeks now and it's definitely taking it's toll, I'm constantly exhausted! But I'd take it over her being prem so :) just not easy with a 21 month old to look after too lol. My husband has a op in 2 weeks so I need to get to atleast past that! :) hope your little one stays put a bit longer too x

Hard isn't it, iv been having contraction/pains since 28 weeks, over 6 weeks now and it's definitely taking it's toll, I'm constantly exhausted! But I'd take it over her being prem so :) just not easy with a 21 month old to look after too lol. My husband has a op in 2 weeks so I need to get to atleast past that! :) hope your little one stays put a bit longer too x

Ty. I had to get steroid shots to speed up his lung development in case he is early. I know how hard it is with young kids and being pregnant i have a two and four yr old.

My good friend is due today..... just woke up to a text saying her waters went at 6am! On her due date too lol

so I said well my scan and appointment is at 1:45 so I will see you up there! !! Lol

My good friend is due today..... just woke up to a text saying her waters went at 6am! On her due date too lol

so I said well my scan and appointment is at 1:45 so I will see you up there! !! Lol

Wow hope your friend the best. I jave friends all around having their babies and it makes me want mine now.

Were 7 1/2 weeks apart she is my neighbour so every morning we waddle the kids to school haha

now she will be pushing the pram and baby and ill still be waddling haha

Were 7 1/2 weeks apart she is my neighbour so every morning we waddle the kids to school haha

now she will be pushing the pram and baby and ill still be waddling haha

Lol i have people due all around me that i know one is like two weeks ahead of me and already ahowing a few signs of upcoming labor i am so happy and excited for her as its her rainbow baby but at the same time jealous cause she will have her little man before i have mine. I just wanna see him hoping he has hair as my second didnt lol

Yeah my first dd was bald for about a year then her hair was curly blonde ringlets lol where as my second dd had a mohawk soon as she was born and her hair is dead straight and golden coloured

but I have got very dark brown wavy hair so we shall see what happens woth sonnys hair

My oldest son was born with dark hair lost it and it came in blonde and full of curls my second born bald now has strawberry blonde hair thats pin straight. Oh has strawberry blonde wavy hair i have auburn wavy/curly hair. Its almost 4am here and i cant sleep so making some pasta as i am also starving. Lol

I have several friends who are pregnant but I'm the first in line. I think if the next one had hers before me I'd be depressed. She's expecting twins and is only 4 weeks behind so it's entirely possible for her to have them before me if I end up going over. Twins tend to come early. We have joked about being roommates at the hospital but even that might make me sad. It's not that I think it's a race. I don't care about being 'first'. I'm just sick of being pregnant and someone due behind me having her babies first would make me feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever. LOL *sighs*

I think LO is transverse again. I feel a very tight pain on either side of my upper abdomen and a hard lump on either side. I don't get why she likes going transverse. I think she'd feel comfier if she went head down.

Awe yea i am tired of being pregnant too and it is very hard seeing others having babies before me i will know what position he is in after my scan today. Thats the only thing other than the fact i am getting his swing today that i am excited about. I think he is head down he likes to headbutt my cervix which is sooo painful he has been head down since my 20 week scan but he wriggles so much its hard to tell. Two weeks ago he looked so sqished already i dont know how he moves around. I feel bad for him that he is so confined because i hate confined spaces and i am an adult.

Awe yea i am tired of being pregnant too and it is very hard seeing others having babies before me i will know what position he is in after my scan today. Thats the only thing other than the fact i am getting his swing today that i am excited about. I think he is head down he likes to headbutt my cervix which is sooo painful he has been head down since my 20 week scan but he wriggles so much its hard to tell. Two weeks ago he looked so sqished already i dont know how he moves around. I feel bad for him that he is so confined because i hate confined spaces and i am an adult.

He is a baby and doesn't know any difference, he'll be fine.
You worry way way way too much hun :hugs:

Well baby has hiccups at the most, which is telling me he is head down and right on my right hand side. I think he likes this position cos I often get 'punches' by my left hip (presume that's not his feet anyway!). He also keeps sticking his bum up and out, just under my right ribs! I don't have any appointments or scans this week, which feels very odd cos they've been every week for the last few weeks. But have consultant and scan again next week!

Not sure if i updated yesterday but had my last growth scan and my word has he had a growth spurt lol hes estimated 6lb8oz head circum is 92nd percentile proberbly a good job im down for a section lol!

unless he makes an apprearance on his own ive got my section date for 1st May Eeeek!

Rosie! Eek, 1st May isn't far away :D

Not sure if i updated yesterday but had my last growth scan and my word has he had a growth spurt lol hes estimated 6lb8oz head circum is 92nd percentile proberbly a good job im down for a section lol!

unless he makes an apprearance on his own ive got my section date for 1st May Eeeek!

Rosie, a while back, my baby's head was measuring in the 98th percentile so I'm really anxious to see what they say at my ultrasound this Friday. They keep telling me that baby will grow about 1/2 lb a week so if your baby is estimated at 6lb 8oz, would that put him at a little over 8 lbs on May 1st?

Mine was estimated at 5lb 6oz 3 weeks ago so that would possibly put him at 6lb 8oz now! I guess I will find out at my scan. We have a lot in common! I am not planning on having a C-section unless I have to, but I'm worried about the head size causing problems. I'm not a small framed girl, so I might be able to handle it. The only thing is that they plan to induce me a couple of weeks (when I'm 38 weeks) so he will probably be smaller than he would if we waited until May. I guess time will tell! Good luck to you! Let's just pray for happy and healthy babies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->