May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Not sure if i updated yesterday but had my last growth scan and my word has he had a growth spurt lol hes estimated 6lb8oz head circum is 92nd percentile proberbly a good job im down for a section lol!

unless he makes an apprearance on his own ive got my section date for 1st May Eeeek!

Rosie, a while back, my baby's head was measuring in the 98th percentile so I'm really anxious to see what they say at my ultrasound this Friday. They keep telling me that baby will grow about 1/2 lb a week so if your baby is estimated at 6lb 8oz, would that put him at a little over 8 lbs on May 1st?

Mine was estimated at 5lb 6oz 3 weeks ago so that would possibly put him at 6lb 8oz now! I guess I will find out at my scan. We have a lot in common! I am not planning on having a C-section unless I have to, but I'm worried about the head size causing problems. I'm not a small framed girl, so I might be able to handle it. The only thing is that they plan to induce me a couple of weeks (when I'm 38 weeks) so he will probably be smaller than he would if we waited until May. I guess time will tell! Good luck to you! Let's just pray for happy and healthy babies! :hugs:

on all the growth scans ive had hes been between 42nd and 49th centile but then i do have GD so proberbly why hes on the larger side, I did say to DH around 8lbs too DD was 8lb3oz at almost 2 weeks late so I think this one is going to be a little chunk at 1 week early!

look forward to hearing how big your baby is when you have your scan!!! it will be good to compare how big they actually are when they are born too!

all we ask for his healthy babies isnt it! I would really love it if he decided to come on his own if not at least I know when he will be here! x

Rosie- 42nd and 49th percentile isn't bad at all! They all seemed to think I had GD when I got my scans before I was tested because my boy was so big (I think 67th and 73rd percentile), but I didn't have it, thank goodness. The ultrasound tech told me that if anything, he might be a little smaller than they are estimating because his head size might throw the estimate off a little bit. Since your DD was around 8 lbs too, I would say your guess won't be too far off. My guess is that if I have mine at 38 weeks, he will be around 7.5 lbs, but this is my first so I really don't have anything to compare it too.

I, like you, would love to be able to go into labor on my own, but I kind of doubt that will happen for me. It's quite possible you could though seeing as your C-section isn't booked until May 1st. That's 39 weeks for you isn't it?

I'm guessing you don't have a journal do you? I would also love to keep in touch so we can compare.

Scan was fine all measurements are normal he weighs approximately 4lb

Got an app 13th may to check OC hasnt returned by then I will be 37+4 then and its only a months time really.

Suddenly it doesnt feel like its going so slow now

I had my scan today :) the baby weights about 5lbs 15oz :) and vbac has been oked!! Xx

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/proudparent8809/IMG_20140408_121821_zpsxlr7gkk_edit_1396975373241_zpsdcgrw0vj.jpg

The best one i got as he kept covering his face. They said he is only 3 pounds 7 ounces two weeks ago he was 3 pounds he is still behind and i feel like he hasnt grown much is this a normal gain for him? I am now 32+5. He is breech hoping he turns so i get my natural birth.

Rosie- 42nd and 49th percentile isn't bad at all! They all seemed to think I had GD when I got my scans before I was tested because my boy was so big (I think 67th and 73rd percentile), but I didn't have it, thank goodness. The ultrasound tech told me that if anything, he might be a little smaller than they are estimating because his head size might throw the estimate off a little bit. Since your DD was around 8 lbs too, I would say your guess won't be too far off. My guess is that if I have mine at 38 weeks, he will be around 7.5 lbs, but this is my first so I really don't have anything to compare it too.

I, like you, would love to be able to go into labor on my own, but I kind of doubt that will happen for me. It's quite possible you could though seeing as your C-section isn't booked until May 1st. That's 39 weeks for you isn't it?

I'm guessing you don't have a journal do you? I would also love to keep in touch so we can compare.

thats what he was on hes jumped to 75th now:blush: lol

yes 39 weeks is my section but im just going on DD and she was 11 days late and even then i didnt get into labour! I think i breed lazy stubborn babies lol! which i obviousley dont mind the lazy part once they are here!!!
No i dont have a Journal ill pop into yours and follow so we can compare!!! x

My scan today says my boy is 80.5 centile. ..... what does that mean

noodles, I think we have the same due date (5/5?). I'm not sure exactly but I'm sure it means baby is nice and healthy!

Did you find anything else out today?

My scan today says my boy is 80.5 centile. ..... what does that mean

If your baby is in the 80th percentile, it means that out of 100 babies, your boy would be bigger than 80 of them.

https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/proudparent8809/IMG_20140408_121821_zpsxlr7gkk_edit_1396975373241_zpsdcgrw0vj.jpg

The best one i got as he kept covering his face. They said he is only 3 pounds 7 ounces two weeks ago he was 3 pounds he is still behind and i feel like he hasnt grown much is this a normal gain for him? I am now 32+5. He is breech hoping he turns so i get my natural birth.

Glad everyone's scans went ok. Proud I'd say without any expert knowledge at 32 weeks 3lb isn't bad if you think you have 8wks to go a weight gain of a minimum of 4lb in that time would give you a 7lb baby.

I'm sure they'd say if they were worried. Xx

Proudparent - according to something a website I've found (it's in French, won't link you to it) the average weight at 32w is 3.3lbs, so I'd say there's nothing to worry about!

Proudparent - Maybe you can schedule a pregnancy massage or something akin to that? You need to destress!! I'm sure everything will turn out fine :) --- those weights are just estimates, and that isn't a bad one. I hope you're able to relax today!

Hopin4abump - My due date is 30th may I am 32+4 today

And he is weighing 5lbs hahaha good gosh I think he may be a chubber baby :baby:

My landlord is springing the option of a new place for us good deal as its a four bedroom single family home for twenty dollars more than we pay now but we applied and are waiting for a decision from an income based rental which in the long run is better but we wont know anything for over a week yet on that. I appreciate what our landlord is doing for us but its because we are good tenants and he doesnt wanna lose us. I jut feel lost alone and confused and stressed.

Is there anyone you can talk through your anxieties with? You have been getting worked up about all sorts of things. You need to relax! I get it's tough as I have anxiety disorders too. Do you have any tried and true methods that have worked for you in the past?

It sounds like your housing situation will work out either way (both options sound great) and it seems people are there looking out for you so you're not lost and alone.

And your baby is measuring just fine. My son was barely 4 pounds at his 34 week scan so your little one sounds right on target. Your doctors wouldn't keep something as serious as restricted growth a secret from you. It's like the old saying "no news is GOOD news".

Is there anyone you can talk through your anxieties with? You have been getting worked up about all sorts of things. You need to relax! I get it's tough as I have anxiety disorders too. Do you have any tried and true methods that have worked for you in the past?

It sounds like your housing situation will work out either way (both options sound great) and it seems people are there looking out for you so you're not lost and alone.

And your baby is measuring just fine. My son was barely 4 pounds at his 34 week scan so your little one sounds right on target. Your doctors wouldn't keep something as serious as restricted growth a secret from you. It's like the old saying "no news is GOOD news".

No my drs have diagnosed iugr as he is measuring two weeks behind. I do its just our landlord just sprung this on us today and i love the idea of a place where we arent attached to neighbors but finances is what really worries me as we struggle now. I have more than just anxiety i also have bipolar and borderline personality disorder. Not being on meds is very hard and i get worked up so fast.

When this thread was first started I was not ready to labor watch so I definitley ignored it! But now I think I am coming to terms with being due in 6 weeks so id like to join! Hope everyone is doing good! I didn't read the whole thread because it's so long! I just had a 3d scan yesterday which was amazing! (Can share pictures if anyone is interested) check in later!

Aw yay! Welcome! I know the feeling! Can't exactly ignore it anymore... 37days left...and mckeiver babies tend to be early so I have between now and 37days left...no time to worry about labour haha would love to see the pictures! :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->