May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I keep feeling pressure this morning in my bum (sorry tmi!!) every so often. What does this mean?! Is it just baby pushing further down?

I keep feeling pressure this morning in my bum (sorry tmi!!) every so often. What does this mean?! Is it just baby pushing further down?

Could be. I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and when i wiped i noticed i am losing bits of my mucus plug should i be worried as i am only 34+3? I only lost it once with a previous pregnancy before labor started at the same time i started losing it.

Proudparent, I wouldn't be to worried if it's a one off as it regenerates itself :) just keep an eye on it!

Proudparent, I wouldn't be to worried if it's a one off as it regenerates itself :) just keep an eye on it!

Ok. Thanks yea gonna watch it and i was more worried since i have been having BH like crazy lately and with all the complications i am just more easily worried about things.

Could be. I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and when i wiped i noticed i am losing bits of my mucus plug should i be worried as i am only 34+3? I only lost it once with a previous pregnancy before labor started at the same time i started losing it.

I've heard that you can lose your mucus plug for several weeks before labour actually starts. But do keep an eye on it

Was sat on the sofa this morning when I started feeling what must of been hiccups. Due to the fact her head is so low I end up saying in an excited voice to the hubby "I can feel hiccups in my bum" then I had to stop him from writing that quote and posting it on Facebook :D

Was sat on the sofa this morning when I started feeling what must of been hiccups. Due to the fact her head is so low I end up saying in an excited voice to the hubby "I can feel hiccups in my bum" then I had to stop him from writing that quote and posting it on Facebook :D

Haha! Mine is very low in my pelvis so I always feel hiccups in my cervix/bum area. It's a strange feeling isn't it!

Yeah I feel it there too about 8 times a day!! So strong that last night I laid there and felt really sick

Thats funny lol my baby isnt low that i can tell a lot of the time bt the other day i was standing in line at the store and felt a ton of pressure in my cervix so i know he was low that day but its hard to tell at times.

I started losing bits of plug with DS in second tri and he went full term so it doesn't always mean anything. But I went into labour really quick after having bloody show.

I've been getting some quite snotty discharge from time to time the past few days. Not sure if it's bit of plug or not as it's not completely jelly-like. But it's definitely gross and not like regular discharge (no foul odors though)

Yea mine didnt smell either but it does have a brownish tinge to it and still noticig some brownish discharge.

Can anyone tell me if oh can catch bacterial vaginosis? Also has anyone else had it but never showed symptoms that are described?

Ok tmi here but found what helps me sleep and itscalways when i get my O just thought it might be helpful to some others with sleep issues

Anyone else as far as me and sick with a cold and throwing up ? I got sick with a cold abouy 6 days ago..its slowly going besides the runny nose and cough and now i get indigestion so bad eoth everything i eat that i throw everything up..im staying dehydrated but it still worries me...im calling my dr tom to see if they can get me in sooner than wed.

Feeling period-like cramps today. I thought that was odd. But I did a ton of walking yesterday so maybe that has something to do with it?

False labour started last night :(! From 6 till half 10 I was having contractions. Went to bed and nothing today :(

Sounds like things are hotting up on the May board, a baby already and lots of bodies getting ready. I was a bridesmaid this weekend so I am completely exhausted today. I need a few days of rest before I get any early Labour, last time I had contractions from 37 weeks off and on every day and a few at 36 weeks when we dtd. Planning on dtd in the next few days as for me at least it does seem to make cramps that change my cervix which is why I have abstained until now. As I might be induced this week I need to do what I can to make it a success!

False labour started last night :(! From 6 till half 10 I was having contractions. Went to bed and nothing today :(

It's annoying but hopefully it's making changes so when you go it will be quicker.

Like a few others, I *think* I've had period pain type cramps really low down this morning and also mild back ache! I'm probably reading into things that arewnt really happening though!

We're off for a day at the zoo today, which will mean lots of walking...hopefully that'll get things started!

Nic18...let's hope that's a good sign that actual labour is close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->