May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Got my physio app for next wed that was surprisingly quick

im 34 weeks today and my right knee was hurting so bad last night I just cried like a big ibaby haha

Can't believe I have less than 2 weeks now! Time is going so fast! Feeling pretty good considering and feel like I'll go to my due date xx

barely passed the nonstress test today but did. Everytime i go for a nonstress test it keeps getting more and more difficult for him to pass. :-( They have trouble getting his heart rate spikes and him to move.

Does anyone elses back in the clear lower area feel like its gonna snap in two?

I'm right there with you proudparent! Actually, I think my baby boy is on the less active side anyways and has been from the getgo. Now, I just think he's out of room to move. lol!

I'm right there with you proudparent! Actually, I think my baby boy is on the less active side anyways and has been from the getgo. Now, I just think he's out of room to move. lol!

Its hard cause it worries me each time they try so hard to get what they need and each time its harder and harder and i am afraid of an early induction.

Its hard cause it worries me each time they try so hard to get what they need and each time its harder and harder and i am afraid of an early induction.

One of my friends that failed the test and has super high BP was induced on Wednesday morning. She was given something to incert to ripen the certix then a drip. After 12 hours of that and NOTHING happening, she was sent home. I cant even imagine the emotional rollercoaster.

Keep strong and thinking of you! :hugs: Hope there is a few more weeks for baby to cook for you!!

Hope your little man is done playing up and will be good for the next few non stress tests. I can only imagine what it must feel like. Have they mentioned at all whether it's just a fluke / time of day that's causing him to barely pass, or whether they think there may be a reason behind it? Are your appointments around the same time of day? Maybe he's just lazy at that point?

I had 1 non stress test with Abigail, which we barely passed as she kept being active for 9 minutes then dropping off to sleep for ages. Never quite made the 10 minute mark they were looking for, but after an hour and a half of following the same pattern they decided she was fine.

When's your next test? Does the Easter weekend delay it at all?

Hope your little man is done playing up and will be good for the next few non stress tests. I can only imagine what it must feel like. Have they mentioned at all whether it's just a fluke / time of day that's causing him to barely pass, or whether they think there may be a reason behind it? Are your appointments around the same time of day? Maybe he's just lazy at that point?

I had 1 non stress test with Abigail, which we barely passed as she kept being active for 9 minutes then dropping off to sleep for ages. Never quite made the 10 minute mark they were looking for, but after an hour and a half of following the same pattern they decided she was fine.

When's your next test? Does the Easter weekend delay it at all?

They are always at the same time nine am. They havent given any reasons behind why he is doing so poorly but i honestly dont think they take into consideration lack of room and sleeping they use this noise thing which scates him out of his hyde and make me drink water eat crackers switch sides numerous times. Its irritating and frustrating.

What's the non stress test? Never heard of it before, and if I did the term in French must be very different because it doesn't ring a bell.

My friend due on same day as me just had her baby at exactly 34 weeks. He weighed nearly 6 pounds! Healthy, no nicu stay and so far has had zero problems! It was kind of weird to think that's what my baby looks like right now!

Hi everyone! I've been rubbish at catching up on here since they've moved it!!!

Anyone had their baby yet??!!! Still not really like it's gonna be anytime soon for me. The only promising sign I've had is lots of pushing / pressure down there...think he's pushing himself down in position. Sometimes it's quite a sharp pain and gives me shooting pains (similar to cramp) in my groin muscles (very top of my thighs). I think when that happens he might just be pushing on a nerve? Anyone else had this?

In other news, we've FINALLY done everything we're going to do in his nursery (were just not putting the cot in there til it'll be used). And we got everything big down from the loft too yesterday - some bits need a bit of a wipe down but otherwise, I finally feel ready (and impatient) to meet my little prince! :)

So when I went to the doctors last Monday I found out I was 1 cm dilated. :) Of course I'm excited, but I know I can and probably will sit like this for a few more weeks. So I've fallen for some of the rumors on how to get your cervix ripened or ready. I've been enjoying a fresh pineapple this morning and DH and I have stepped up the sex routine this week. We'll see. At least both are good for your health :)

Starting raspberry tleaf tea and capsules as of tomorrow! Eviction notice for bubba has been served but couldn't start until tomorrow as is FOBs bday today and he didn't want anything to happen during his meal or night out :')!! Come on bubba nearly time to make an appearance!! Xxxx

We've got at least 1 May baby on the way...
Darlin65 posted that her waters have gone, so she'll be having baby today or tomorrow =)
Think she was due on the 2nd of May?

Starting raspberry tleaf tea and capsules as of tomorrow! Eviction notice for bubba has been served but couldn't start until tomorrow as is FOBs bday today and he didn't want anything to happen during his meal or night out :')!! Come on bubba nearly time to make an appearance!! Xxxx

I'm going to try some of this too. I love raspberry and tea so it can't hurt :) Good luck !

What's the non stress test? Never heard of it before, and if I did the term in French must be very different because it doesn't ring a bell.

With a non stress test thy watch heart rate and movement everytime i feel him move i have to push a button they want to see his heart rate spike at least three times and so many movements in a particular time period. If the test is failed it can mean the baby is in distress and may need delivered. everytime after a failed test i am sent to L&D for further monitoring. When at L&D i do not have to push a button they just use the monitors

We've got at least 1 May baby on the way...
Darlin65 posted that her waters have gone, so she'll be having baby today or tomorrow =)
Think she was due on the 2nd of May?

Anyone else happy for her yet jealous? Lol Good luck Darlin65!!

Not sure, but I may have been the first! Our little man was born at 5:02 pm on Thursday 17 April - he was actually due on 6 May. Labour was 17 hours and quite tricky towards the end - my lovely birth plan went out of the window! He was 6 lbs 7, so a good weight for nearly three weeks early. But we are home and safe and doing well.
Good luck to everyone else.

(must remember to change my ticker soon. :) )

Not sure, but I may have been the first! Our little man was born at 5:02 pm on Thursday 17 April - he was actually due on 6 May. Labour was 17 hours and quite tricky towards the end - my lovely birth plan went out of the window! He was 6 lbs 7, so a good weight for nearly three weeks early. But we are home and safe and doing well.
Good luck to everyone else.

Congrats glad you are both doig well i bet lo is adorable!

What is full term 36 or 37 weeks? I keep hearing 36 is but i thought 37 was. I know weekly appointments for me start at 36 weeks. I am just totally confused now though. I am having another one of those "I just feel odd" day today. BH today too ugh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->