May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Mrs_T, enjoy the zoo! hope it gets things moving along :)

KRobbo, keep rested, sounds like you've had a busy weekend!

Hi girls! I keep forgetting this thread has been moved its so frustrating!
Nothing to report from me, I'm SO ready for this baby to arrive and it looks like everyone else if fed up too.
Anyone else getting lighting crotch, my god! I never had it with my older boys but I've been getting it a lot with this bub and its mainly when I'm food shopping or cleaning its awful! I also keep getting cramps in my inner thigh. I'm just so done I want my baby out!
I set up his bed today and washes clothes last week. Also finished packing his bag for hospital just need to finish doing mine.
How's everyone?

Nothing to report from me, I'm SO ready for this baby to arrive and it looks like everyone else if fed up too.
Anyone else getting lighting crotch, my god! I never had it with my older boys but I've been getting it a lot with this bub and its mainly when I'm food shopping or cleaning its awful! I also keep getting cramps in my inner thigh. I'm just so done I want my baby out!
I set up his bed today and washes clothes last week. Also finished packing his bag for hospital just need to finish doing mine.
How's everyone?

ah the lightening pains are awful aren't they :shock:! I seem to get them in bed quite a lot and OH is like 'what are you jumping at :haha:
I'm good thanks! just the same as you, fed up & want baby OUT! had false labour last night and it was awful! getting your hopes up for nothing :(! yay for getting his bed and all his clothes washed :D

I lazed around too much yesterday and my hips seized up so today I'm wandering around town to loosen them up while I shop. I find I have to do at least 30 mins of walking a day or my muscles hate me, anyone else finding this?

How's everyone?

ah the lightening pains are awful aren't they :shock:! I seem to get them in bed quite a lot and OH is like 'what are you jumping at :haha:
I'm good thanks! just the same as you, fed up & want baby OUT! had false labour last night and it was awful! getting your hopes up for nothing :(! yay for getting his bed and all his clothes washed :D

I'm with you both on the lightning pains - right in my bits and at the top of my thigh/groin! Only started this week. Is mainly in the evenings.

I have horrible sciatic neeve pain and keep getting charlie horses which means low potassium not new for me. I still have a few weeks until term but have started losing tiny bits of plug and getting bh so annoying. Hope everyone is well and good luck to you all that are trying to kick things off!

I lazed around too much yesterday and my hips seized up so today I'm wandering around town to loosen them up while I shop. I find I have to do at least 30 mins of walking a day or my muscles hate me, anyone else finding this?

Oh yea! There are times I go to stand up and my hip KILLS. If I try to change clothes and put full weight on right hip, it feels likes its going to give out and I get this shooting pain. Now not comfy standing, sitting or laying. Was trying to be better about walking but now the more I do I regret it and am I'm excruciating pain by the time I get in bed.

Lots of tightness and BH lately too as well as the discharge picking up, ew.

Oh yea! There are times I go to stand up and my hip KILLS. If I try to change clothes and put full weight on right hip, it feels likes its going to give out and I get this shooting pain. Now not comfy standing, sitting or laying. Was trying to be better about walking but now the more I do I regret it and am I'm excruciating pain by the time I get in bed.

Lots of tightness and BH lately too as well as the discharge picking up, ew.

Yea the increase in discharge is gross i totally agree!

I feel constantly exhausted but push myself to clean and go to the store as well as appointments. I will only have two days this week that i will be home and even those days i have people coming to me. Its so stressful being so constantly busy and its soon gonna be harder with weekly prenatal appointments but luckily i can combine them with my NSTs. I have to see two different surgeons on wednesday. Prenatal and NST tomorrow then another NST Friday. Ugh what a busy week!

Yeah im getting the lighting crotch too..i didnt know what it was at first... stopped me in my tracks and scared my husband...mine was in the inner part of the very top of my thigh..ouch!

My May baby became an April baby when she made her entrance at 35 weeks and 3 days!

SPD makes me want to exercise to "loosen" up, but obviously that's the wrong thing to do :haha:
The pain I'm getting is from the silly relaxin hormones!

Ive got physio for spd on wed. .... I wonder what they will do?

My urine is really dark almost looks like light watery blood when I wipe but it isnt. Ive been checked for OC twice because ive had it before and its totally clear so dont know why its so dark atm

Anyone had back labour before? Ive had bh over past few weeks but since about 10pm last night I've been in agony...its now 4.20pm and its still going painkillers doing nothing and I feel very sick...getting pains in bump aswell every so often but its mainly my back...my mum is unsure (thats a first) whenever i had bh before she just laughed at me...but now...she's actually concerned...gonna jump in bath now see if they ease off but im not sure they will...any tips? :/ xxxx

I did with my first. ... rocking on hands and knees helped me and warm baths

Anyone had back labour before? Ive had bh over past few weeks but since about 10pm last night I've been in agony...its now 4.20pm and its still going painkillers doing nothing and I feel very sick...getting pains in bump aswell every so often but its mainly my back...my mum is unsure (thats a first) whenever i had bh before she just laughed at me...but now...she's actually concerned...gonna jump in bath now see if they ease off but im not sure they will...any tips? :/ xxxx

I did with my daughter! I hired a tens machine which gave me a different focus if you can get your hands on one? Baths also helped lots.

Also watch out...with back to back labours your contractions can be very irregular - I'd have one, followed by another straight after, then none for up to 7 mins etc. No one thought I was in established labour cos of that and I got NO pain relief!!!

Mum advised me to phone l+d for advice as mw phone line is closed for the day...They transferred me to triage who weren't very helpful at all...she says baby is probably laid funny and its probably a nerve so she can't advise anything but have a bath and take paracetamol...told her I'd been doing this with no effective relief at all...she basically said I'll have to put up with it then...she said with it being my first im probably overreacting...my mum is furious...she knows that I can handle pain and she knows this isn't what I've been dealing with when I've had bh...I don't see why the person on the other end of the phone had to be so rude!!! :/ xxxx

I have a high pain threshold too...I found I knew when I needed to go in...I couldn't walk through the contraction. I'd say the f you get to that point, def insist on going in. Or if you're unhappy, phone again and insist on going in to be examined! Stupid rude people is NOT what you need right now! :hugs:

I have a high pain threshold too...I found I knew when I needed to go in...I couldn't walk through the contraction. I'd say the f you get to that point, def insist on going in. Or if you're unhappy, phone again and insist on going in to be examined! Stupid rude people is NOT what you need right now! :hugs:

If I'd have been put through to l+d I probably would have been been given better advice or told to go in but because I got transferred to triage I ended up with rude staff as always :( if it gets worse im just gonna go in its getting really bad now can't even sit comfortably or stand for more than a few mins :'( xxxx

Morning ladies. I think I was a part of this group at one point. I don't recall, but a lot of your names look familiar. So, I'm hoping in. :winkwink:

I am due May 20th!

Any of you ladies getting acid reflux really bad lately? I have for the past two weeks. It's miserable not to mention disgusting. My poor DH has to sit there and listen to be moan and burp all night LOL.

I am also getting a lot of pain in my pubic bone. I feel it more at night, it KILLS when I try to roll over or out of bed. And to think, I still have 4 weeks to go. So close, but feels so very far away!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->