May due dates lets labor watch :-)

What's the non stress test? Never heard of it before, and if I did the term in French must be very different because it doesn't ring a bell.

With a non stress test thy watch heart rate and movement everytime i feel him move i have to push a button they want to see his heart rate spike at least three times and so many movements in a particular time period. If the test is failed it can mean the baby is in distress and may need delivered. everytime after a failed test i am sent to L&D for further monitoring. When at L&D i do not have to push a button they just use the monitors

Thanks for the explanation! I'm not sure how they call it in my language, I only know that I've had to do it a few weeks ago. Sorry to hear that your baby doesn't cooperate. I was lucky to have it scheduled at a time of the day where mine is very active already, I would've hated for him to be asleep during and being sent for further monitoring.

Yea mine just isnt cooperative at all. I dont know if its that or something else though so i do worry.

Is he more active at another time of the day? You could request that your appointment be scheduled then instead of always doing it at the same time when he might be sleeping.

Not sure, but I may have been the first! Our little man was born at 5:02 pm on Thursday 17 April - he was actually due on 6 May. Labour was 17 hours and quite tricky towards the end - my lovely birth plan went out of the window! He was 6 lbs 7, so a good weight for nearly three weeks early. But we are home and safe and doing well.
Good luck to everyone else.

(must remember to change my ticker soon. :) )

Aww, congrats!! That's a brilliant weight. Enjoy your newborn cuddles =D

Congrats glad you are both doig well i bet lo is adorable!

What is full term 36 or 37 weeks? I keep hearing 36 is but i thought 37 was. I know weekly appointments for me start at 36 weeks. I am just totally confused now though. I am having another one of those "I just feel odd" day today. BH today too ugh....

I was told 37 weeks, that's what my midwives go by anyway. That said, they've also said that if I'm mid or late 36 weeks they'd still be fine with going ahead with my home birth even though I'm not 'technically' term yet. In fact, my midwife was saying she was hoping either myself or her other lady due the day before me would go into labour this weekend so she wouldn't have to worry about our births clashing lol ... not gonna be me! Not ready yet.

I cleaned my bedroom up today and in the middle took a break and suddenly got BH i guess i am better off to take it easy. I just get sick of everything being a mess and getting no help but instead criticized over the mess that i didnt make ugh its so hard with two kids under five and being so pregnant!

Is he more active at another time of the day? You could request that your appointment be scheduled then instead of always doing it at the same time when he might be sleeping.

Sadly no he is about the same throughout the day its usually the day before my NST he is active all day and then the next day he wants to sleep. And they only do then twice a week and any other day i have to go to L&D for it.

So i figured out what it is thatis making me feel odd. My kids had the flu and now oh and i both have it only we both have the throwing up but i also have the other half too my poor hemorrhoids hurt so bad.

Congratulations smallHelen!

I know a few girls from the other may thread have had their babies to :)

Congrats smallhelen!

Can't wait to meet my little man now... That moment when they get passed onto your chest :cloud9: can't wait!

Proudparent... Hope you feel better soon :(

This is my 3rd baby and the only time ive ever had braxton hicks! My god theyre strong haha I have to stand still for a bit till they pass

Made it through the meal! Met bubbas godparents that his daddy chose and I love them!! Now I can start the rlt and capsules and get bouncing on my ball...after a good nights sleep that is! Its 10.40 and im knackered and in bed! If this was me this time last year not pregnant...idve been ashamed of myself for being lazy haha! Xxxx

I am so ready for Zachary to arrive it honestly is so hard right now being pregnant i am exhausted had BH on and off today they actually double me over hoping he isnt getting ready now because its still too soon.

urgh! just vomited. not uncommon in this pregnancy to have a random bit of vomiting, but I have been feeling nauseous for about a week on a nd off now. I think my stomach is just not handling this pregnancy as well a my first! :-(

urgh! just vomited. not uncommon in this pregnancy to have a random bit of vomiting, but I have been feeling nauseous for about a week on a nd off now. I think my stomach is just not handling this pregnancy as well a my first! :-(

I am struggling with it too. Right now with an added flu bug that doesnt help. Hope you soon feel better being sick is miserable.

Argh itchy hot hands woke me up last night, still have them now!
I'm hoping it's just my sensitive skin rather than anything serious. Anyone had OC?

Yep me...... had it with my second pregnancy and had to be induced at 37 weeks

palms of hands and soles of feet itching ligjt coloured poo and very dark wee....mm keep a look out for the signs ask for a bile acid blood test cant hurt just making sure

in subsequent pregnancies you only have a 10% chance of not getting it again and I haven't got it this time im in the lucky few but ive been tested twice already as I have been itching alot. Still negative tho so could be the weather maybe?

I remember seeing this thread a while back and thinking "oh that's ages away!". Now I'm turning 36 weeks today, only a week from technically being classed as full term... oh my! The last few weeks have flown by - anyone else feel the same?!

Yep me...... had it with my second pregnancy and had to be induced at 37 weeks

palms of hands and soles of feet itching ligjt coloured poo and very dark wee....mm keep a look out for the signs ask for a bile acid blood test cant hurt just making sure

in subsequent pregnancies you only have a 10% chance of not getting it again and I haven't got it this time im in the lucky few but ive been tested twice already as I have been itching alot. Still negative tho so could be the weather maybe?

Thanks noodles.
Stools are normal so that's good. Will inspect my pee later :haha:
My hands and feet are hot but the itching is on top of my hands and on the inside of my wrists (not feet, just hot) so might just be my skin acting up, I'll keep an eye on other symptoms.

Might be the fact I washed up a million dishes from our early Easter Dinner yesterday - without gloves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->