May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Couldn't sleep until around 1am erised...then I woke every hour until about 6am...they eased off while I was asleep but soon as I was up and out again im in pain and cramping...gonna see how I go today and then go in if they continue to get worse...thankyou for asking though :) xxxx

Katie, sounds like you bubs if getting ready :D maybe your next!

Oh i hope so! Fed up of these pains and aches now they making me feel sick at times :( hoping it hurrys up and progresses so I can at least phone mw again :/ xxxx

have you took any pain relief?
hoping it turns into labour for you! I've been having pains to and just wish they would go into full blown labour! didn't think I'd make it this far, & I'm so fed up :(

Had paracetamol over past few days but no effect really...so gave up on it now haha I don't wanna take it if its not helping so... I've tried baths aswell and they help while I'm in them but bout 5mins after im out... boom...pains and aches are back :'( xxxx

Ah that sucks! Your bub will be here in no time :hugs:

Fx haha! Gonna have another bath now see if it helps at all even if it were to make the pains worse its better than nothing! Feel so sluggish and drained today and I've only been to asda... :/ they're really taking it out of me! Is there anything I can do that might help them progress? Xxxx

I know it's still a bit early but I'm totally ready to have this baby now.

Katie try all the old wives tales! If you baby is ready to come they will help :)
Wannabe, I was exactly the same at 35week's just want him out :brat:

You mean like pineapple and castor oil haha :') is clary sage oil supposed to work aswell xxxx

Passed NST but high levels of protein have been found again so blood work has been ordered and done. They are trying to figure out what is going on. Ultrasound next monday then tuesday another appointment i have already hit weekly appointments!

Neither those have worked for me and im not afraid to admit i tried then both lol...im havung contractions but unfortunately not enough to take me to the hospital

Mine are gradually getting stronger on their own so hoping maybe tomorrow or next few days...at cinema now so praying waters don't go while im here now :') xxxx

You mean like pineapple and castor oil haha :') is clary sage oil supposed to work aswell xxxx

I've not tried castor oil as it can give you bad diarrhea, I'd like to avoid that if I can :haha:! but yeah pineapple, bouncing on birthing ball?

My mum has advised castor oil lmao really considering it if things don't pick up by dinner tomorrow...fed up of not knowing if this is just gonna fizzle out now or keep going and progressing :') feels possible though! Just don't wanna get my hopes up to be let down xxxx

I know, getting your hopes up to get let down! really hoping things pick up for you :hugs:

Thankyou :)!! Gahhhh!! Hate not knowing hahaha :')! Problems with being a first timer I guess :') xxxx

The castor oul actually didnt give ne diahhrea...it progressed ne to 1 1/2 cm and 60% effaced and i go tom to dr and see what my new progress is cause i did it again lol ..im considering it again fepending on my progress thua far...if it helped a lot then i might go for it. .you just cant take too much in too little time to avoid diahrrea. Ive been having contractiobs for 2 days but they wont get stronger .. its getting annoying lol

Ive spent hours walking and having sex...and ive cleaned the house and car top to bottom and nothing. He must be super comfy in there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->