May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Get the keys to our new place on tuesday YAY get to see baby again Monday then appointment tuesday hoping his growth hasnt stopped or slowed down.

Love the labour watching here xD

Nothing for me yet though. Even.though i went on a long walk :rofl:

proud, yaay to getting keys :)! hope your babies growth has sped up :)
zoey, I love labour watching! but can be so horrible to :(
emalou, its so sore isn't it? no fun :haha:

Spent the day at a health spa today and started listening to my hypnobirthing CD. Also dtd and drank some raspberry leaf tea. Tomorrow is my next scan, there is a chance they will induce in the next few days so I'm trying to ripen my cervix to help the success of my induction.

I really don't want baby for at least 2 more weeks so please cross your fingers for me ladies. Going to discuss options for daily monitoring instead of early induction.

KRobbo, why would they be inducing you so early? (sorry if you've already said)

Have the flu in bed. Cant keep anything down yuck. Two appointments tomorrow another NST friday scan monday NST and prenatal tuesday then another NST friday.

Weve all had sickness bugs since last Tuesday and mine is still dragging on its hideous :wacko:

ive got 36 days left...... according to my preg countdown app lol

now it seems to be creeping up on me haha

KRobbo, why would they be inducing you so early? (sorry if you've already said)

I have GD and antibodies in my blood, the doppler readings have been off the chart and then ok and now the baby is so low they can't get the readings they need to ensure the baby is not at risk. It's all confusing and I've been at a few appointments alone so will have DH there tomorrow to ask questions.

They haven't really said that anything is wrong with the baby but it's getting to the stage where they feel it would be safest out as 'when things go wrong with GD they go wrong quickly.' Which is off course alarming.

Hope everything will be okay in the end for you and baby!

The results of my strep b test came back positive :(
Really not looking forward to being on antibiotics!
I am, however, looking forward to giving birth. I'd rather be emotional and sleep-deprived because I'm taking care of my son than emotional and sleep-deprived because I've had period-like cramps and awful nausea all night.

Not much going on here, losing bits of plug but other than that nothing! I hit 37 weeks today and mostly have everything ready now... So she can come whenever shes ready now :)

38 week appointment today. I was not dilated or effaced at all last week. Today I am ½cm dilated and 60% effaced. Baby is very, very low. OB could almost feel the head. Said to walk a ton.

I was this dilated/effaced with Tori at 40 weeks so hopefully this is something.

2am and I'm up with horrible nausea :(!

My midwife will start asking at 36-37 weeks if I want to be checked.
I did every appointment after 36 weeks with my first , but now I'm not going to get checked yet.
I don't see the point , just disappointment when things don't progress.
I might get checked at 40 weeks if baby hasn't arrived yet though.

My midwife hasn't mentioned anything about checking yet. From what I've heard the midwives where I am don't typically check unless asked by the mother, or if it's past the due date.

Ugh, cramps are back. I hope they won't keep me from sleeping like they did last night, I've got to get up at 7am for my growth scan.

When do you normally start getting checked?

I will get mine starting at 36 weeks. But being high risk that could be why ita slightly earlier.

So yesterday they consulted with thw high risk dr for the first time and now they want me to start seeing him for my appointments. I have only dealt with him three times and it was during my last pregnancy each time he was the bearer of bad news. So not comforting. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->