May due dates lets labor watch :-)

On my way in now they happy with timings gonna see about stronger pain relief if that works I go home if not I'm staying in xxxxx

Oh girls we all sound so miserable lol!

I feel mean saying it, but I'm still happy to stay pregnant. Since around 33 weeks I've been perfectly comfortable again and I have no issue hitting 40 weeks. Apart from DH ending up in hospital, I'm pretty good! He's allowed him in a few minutes though, so I'm happy again =)

Still haven't packed my emergency hospital bag, or taken baby's clothes out of the attic, or bought a moses basket

I'm with you Erised! It's not mean :) Nothing wrong with being content with baby staying in there as long as they need to - they know when they are ready. I def have my moments where I'm uncomfortable but I have been blessed with a healthy pregnancy so far and I am so grateful for that!!

I really feel for those of you who have had so many bumps in the road. Hang in there, May is only a week away!

With saying that, I am eager as ever to kiss my little man's face 1,000 times :) :haha: :cloud9:

On my way in now they happy with timings gonna see about stronger pain relief if that works I go home if not I'm staying in xxxxx

Good luck keep us posted!

Dr ordered medicine for the vomiting. Hopefully it helps stupid flu!

Good luck!

Just came back from my growth scan. Estimated weight is 5lbs 10oz, which is bigger than my own birth weight :haha:
That means I've got the okay for my birth center delivery, and won't have to go back to the hospital unless I go past my due date!

Having a lot of contractions today, fingers crossed it means something.

Just left my dr and 2-3cm 70-80% and at a -2 ..she did a sweep and stretch and made it sound like it probably will help alot and said she hopes to see me in the next 48 hours. Fingers crossed

Good luck Katie!!! So exciting!

Impatient wait, is it strange that I'm actually jealous you got a stretch and sweep :haha:

I've now cleaned the house from top to bottom, reorganized the office and cupboard upstairs, cooked a chicken pie to go in the freezer, walked the dog and feeling happy and organised :)

I have to admit, I have been for number 2s lots today, even prior to the pineapple!!! Would say it could be a clear out, but with dd clear out was diarrhea just before contractions started!

I'm also not up for the castor oil idea, but I am think I'll try Clary sage oil in a bath next week if nothing's happened.

Im beyond MISERABLE!! I have always had good pregnancies and really never had too much discomfort. This pregnancy all around has just been, I hate to say it, NOT FUN. I really wanted to enjoy my last pregnancy but Im a little over it at this point. I need her to stay in as long as possible though so no inducing activities or wishing labor would come. At least till May 15th. After that she can come!

I have NOT been sleeping. I just cant. Im in so much pain every where, nausea has started again, last night I had such a bad head ache I was feeling like puking everywhere. I had to drive into town at 2am to buy medicine just so I could make it go away to sleep! Then my boys were up 3 hours later. There is some days the pain or nausea is so bad I have to stop and breathe or lay down. The other day OH came in to me on all fours in the bathroom moaning and he thought I was in labor! It was the only thing that made me feel better.

So I never really understood woman who wished away pregnancy or waddled everywhere or complained that labor wasnt starting..now Im on their team! I feel like Im on my death bed!

Was just terrified by a medical condition and experienced an asthma attack. I used my rescue inhaler and my heart is racing because of adrenaline and the inhaler side effects. Anyone else deal with this i feel so alone. :-(

Dont be jealous..i have a yeast nfection and so its added to the pain...im bleeding so much and cramping bad..dont know if ill know if i start having contractions cause im in so much pain.

Katie, exciting! Keep us posted!

Impatient, what exactly is a stretch and sweep? Is that the same as when they strip your membranes? I am sorry you are in so much pain :( :flower:

MrsT - sounds like you're getting that burst of energy before labor possibly?!?!

Dont be jealous..i have a yeast nfection and so its added to the pain...im bleeding so much and cramping bad..dont know if ill know if i start having contractions cause im in so much pain.

Yeast infection here too from the bout of antibiotics i just finished. Then on top of that have the flu and just had an asthma attack tgank goodness for rescue inhalers or i would have a trip to the er!

Good luck Katie, thinking of you!

I am delighted to still be pregnant, I have been given an induction date of 9th may which is the day I turn 38 weeks pregnant. I never thought this would be okay'd and I have agreement for the mw to do 2 sweeps from 37 weeks. So I may go natural or at least be ready for induction.

Hope you all feel better and those that are ready go into Labour.

Good luck Katie, thinking of you!

I am delighted to still be pregnant, I have been given an induction date of 9th may which is the day I turn 38 weeks pregnant. I never thought this would be okay'd and I have agreement for the mw to do 2 sweeps from 37 weeks. So I may go natural or at least be ready for induction.

Hope you all feel better and those that are ready go into Labour.

Yay!

I have my first sweep 2nd May and booked in for induction 13th May.

FXd sweeps work for us both!

Lol idk which one then lol but she said she was doing a membrane sweep and then she said she stretched me as well...this pain is horrid...like a real bad period...ive napped...i wanted to walk and see what happened but it hurts too bad. ..ive always had bad period cramps though so probably why..the bleeding is almost stopped

KRobbo, that's great news :)

Impatuentwait, sorry to hear you're in pain :( not so jealous now!!

Hopin4ABump, I wish! I'm always on the go...don't know how to relax!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->