May due dates lets labor watch :-)

I was woke up at 5am with horrible back pains and some braxton hicks thought id have a bath to stop the ache.... but dd2 decided she wanted a bath with me so it wasn't relaxing at all

laid back in bed and the back ache carried on

anyone know if its a normal thing at 37 weeks lower back ache with cramping I hate how I dont recognise any symptoms lol I feel a fool

Noodles- I'm laying in bed with same issues, so maybe normal! :shrug: my back hurt all night then I woke with period type cramps now I feel like I could have diarrhea :blush: I'm sure it's just another sign we have awhile to go :haha:

Well official due date is here... thanks little girl for ur stubbornness and not visiting me for Mother's day! Really crampy last night and this morning. Going to walk as much as I can stand to!

I guess I take it all back... my water just broke!!!

Arthur was born May 9th, at 3:43am. 5lbs 11oz, 52cm.
I was hoping for a natural birth at the birth center, but wasn't progressing, so 18 hours after my waters broke I was sent to the hospital. I ended up asking for an epidural as I was too exhausted to stand the pain anymore...
So far we're doing okay. Struggling with breastfeeding and he still hasn't peed, but it could be worse. At least I'll bring home a baby on Mothers Day!

Aww, he must be tiny <3
Congrats!! Hope he wees soon, figures out the breastfeeding fully and of course enjoy lots of cuddles

41 weeks and 3 days still pregnant lol! Off for final sweep
Today and induction tomorrow. I think this baby is just way to comfy! Xxx

Good luck with the sweep, hope it works for you so you get to avoid induction =)

Anyone DTD recently and noticed changes? We did yesterday and my cervix was so so tender. Thought it may start things off but all I had was some mild period pain for a couple of hours.

We DTD nearly daily, did with DD2 as well ... afraid to say it's never done a thing for me. Never get cramps, tenderness or anything.

I guess I take it all back... my water just broke!!!

lmao, she's a good girl after all! Happy due date, and good luck!!

Happy Due Date to meeeeee ... no signs what so ever though, and I'm ok with that =)

Maybe the back aches and cramps are normal I had diarrhoea 2 days ago.... I also feek a bit nauseous

How exciting gaves! So many babies coming!

All of you with back ache and cramps must be close...I had that real bad the 2 days before Joshua came! And, despite all my waiting and watching, I never saw any of my mucus plug, never had a bloody show, and my waters went 10 mins before he came! Luckily I was sat on a towel cos I was in the car!

Well I'm sat pumping. Again! My little boy is tongue tied so can't feed successfully from me :( I'm pumping as much as I can and topping up with a bit of formula til he can have it snipped (probably in 3-4 weeks time).

Loads of babies are on their way arent they...... except my lazy boy haha I atill feel bleugh :(

I am absolutely famished today there's not enough food in the house to fill my stomach.

Symptom watching: back ache, sore nipples, hunger, very very tired.

Don't think she's gonna come of hr own volition so guess I'll be being induced onTuesday after all.

Not long to wait for you.... Tuesday is no time away :)
ive got a consultant app Tuesday thats about it for me im noe at desperation point to have this baby

I still have five days before OH joins us so she needs to stay in that much longer!

I feel like sitting and crying now..... I dont even know why lol

Good luck, gaves!

Also getting the cramps and back aches. Last night I got them really bad (had to grab DH's hand a few times) and felt this downward pressure and cervix pains. After several hours they quieted down. Still getting the occasional cramp but very mild. Just frustrated. Feel like she's going to tease me all the way to 42 weeks! It actually makes me very angry. I just want her to come! I never got this much false labour with my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->