May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Admitted!! 1cm, 70%, contractions 5 min apart and Dr can already feel her head... OMG this is really happening.

Good luck gaves!! Cannot believe 17mins after you posted your waters went! If only that worked for us all ;)!!! Im very jealous your bubba will be with you shortly!

On another note just got a call from my mother...she finally found clary sage oil!! Has anybody used it? I'm booked for a sweep on Thursday but I'd rather give this one last attempt before I have to go through with it haha :')! Xxxx

I've read about clary sage oil!
I might give it a try once I reach my due date :)

Good luck gaves!

I read about that clary sage im sure it says rub it in the soles of ypur feet? Lol

Good luck gaves! How exciting!

I'm expecting a delivery of clary sage oil tomorrow although I have no idea what to do with it :-/ :haha:

Haha you better get googling then!

I just had a madras for tea...... had sex last night completely spring cleaned the whole house top to bottom yesterday! This baby better get a move on.... tomorrow or im givi g up and I will sit on my arse for the next three weeks lol well as much as the kids will let me lol

Still no luck for me :( off for induction in less than 12 hours! Scary! Xxx

Dont say scary..... say...... woohooooo!!! Its baby time for you:thumbup:

2 days 12 hours and 30 mins till I find out my induction date and get my sweep, the coins down is ON :lol:

1 week til due date and nothing happening at all! It's such a bizarre feeling, not knowing when your lives are going to change forever....

Been having contractions all day already, from when I was still in bed until now and it's 6pm.
Nothing painful, just uncomfortable so probably just braxton hicks, or early labor starting up.. haven't tried timing them yet.
Period type feeling in my lower abdomen all day too and used the bathroom more than usual with loose stools.
Wonder if they'll pick up when I go to bed, or if they'll die down.. we'll see :)

Hi ladies! Happy Mother's Day!!

Auxana was born on 5/09 and she weighed 8lbs 11.5oz! She took to breastfeeding right away (my milk started coming in last night, I forgot that it hurts! lol). My Doc actually ruptured my water at only 3cm and while I was having sporadic contractions --- then hours later after no progress, I was started on pitocin --- after that I had her in three hours --- I went from 6cm to ready to push in friggin 20 minutes --- only needed a couple of stitches.

She's perfectly healthy (with a ton of hair [for now hehe]) and we've been home since last night :)

https://i.imgur.com/8TCUuko.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ci6hlGG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/O862AAi.jpg

Hoping the rest of the preggo May mommies deliver soon!

I have been M.I.A!! I was due on May 19th 2014 BUT I had a very high risk pregnancy as some of you know. I was in and out of the hospital the whole month of April. I went to the doctors on April 16th 2014 for a routine check-up and I had scheduled my C-section because vaginally was not a viable option because of my Crohn's disease. :cry: Come to find out my blood pressure was extremely high, I was having actual contractions (NO BH for me) and very mild seizures which I thought were just the chills. I was sent to L&D and they hooked me up with IVs and MAG to stop everything...well that didn't work out and I was Ambalanced over to Walter Reed in MD. That night was a nightmare contractions were 2 minutes apart but my mucus plug didn't come out and my water never broke. The MAG I swear it made everything worse! lol They couldn't give me pain meds for the contractions but finally around 3am they said we have to get him out! So at 3:47am Maddux Micheal Falcon McCarthy was born 4 pounds 9 ounces and 15inches long. He was developed just enough not to need NiCU!:happydance::happydance: He was closely watched though. He is truly perfect.:cloud9::cloud9::baby:

Good Luck to all of you who are about to pop out the little buns that have been baking. :flower::baby::hugs:

M6 baby boy was born thursday and only two ounces bigger than yours no NICU stay. Born via c section because he went transverse and the cord was around his neck and on top of that my body wouldnt progress and he wasnt tolerating labor.

Later that night i hemorraged and ended up getting two units of blood the following day because of the amount i lost during the hemorrage one of the nurses commented that she didnt need to see all that in meaning she didnt need to see all that blood as if it was something i could have controlled she shouldnt be in that line of work if she doesnt wanna see that stuff it still upsets me that she gave such an inconsiderate comment towards me over something that i literally couldnt help. My oh told me that fter they opened me up they tried to get Zac to turn but couldnt so looks like either way i would have had this unwanted c section. I have at least 25 staples which will be removed on tuesday and poor baby isnt feeling good they had to cut the under part of his tongue cause he was tonge tied and he has been having some pain. My incision is really bothering me and the pain meds help but dont take it away. I hope it soon fully heals. What am i facing with this what kind of healing period and when can i get back to my normal life and does anyone have suggestions as to avoid the pain when getting up and down from a chair and in and out of bed?

M6 baby boy was born thursday and only two ounces bigger than yours no NICU stay. Born via c section because he went transverse and the cord was around his neck and on top of that my body wouldnt progress and he wasnt tolerating labor.

Later that night i hemorraged and ended up getting two units of blood the following day because of the amount i lost during the hemorrage one of the nurses commented that she didnt need to see all that in meaning she didnt need to see all that blood as if it was something i could have controlled she shouldnt be in that line of work if she doesnt wanna see that stuff it still upsets me that she gave such an inconsiderate comment towards me over something that i literally couldnt help. My oh told me that fter they opened me up they tried to get Zac to turn but couldnt so looks like either way i would have had this unwanted c section. I have at least 25 staples which will be removed on tuesday and poor baby isnt feeling good they had to cut the under part of his tongue cause he was tonge tied and he has been having some pain. My incision is really bothering me and the pain meds help but dont take it away. I hope it soon fully heals. What am i facing with this what kind of healing period and when can i get back to my normal life and does anyone have suggestions as to avoid the pain when getting up and down from a chair and in and out of bed?

Congratulations! Sorry to hear your nurse was so insensitive :( and hope you heal quickly!

I'm very jealous your baby boy got his tongue tie snipped straight away! I gotta wait til 2nd June for a consultation for Joshua's!

CLARY SAGE OIL LADIES... I used it and do t think it did anything for me!

Proud - that is so terrible how mean the nurse was to you. It's hard to believe that a nurse, especially one who works in a maternity ward, could be so harsh for something that has happened many times before and is out of your control. I have a friend who had a nurse who was NASTY to her while she was in labour. It got so bad the doctor had to kick the nurse out of the room. Makes me wonder why some get into the profession in the first place. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I didn't get staples with my section (I had dissolving stitches) so I don't know if the healing time would be different. I had to do everything like getting up out of bed and chairs very, very slowly for several weeks. Holding a pillow over your belly really helps. It was about 6 to 8 weeks before I could move around normally though I didn't feel 100% until about 6 months later and my inner stitches had fully healed. Sections are major surgery so it's normal to feel off for awhile.

Congratulations to Onyx and Angelface! :flower:

Molly Elizabeth
19 inches. 6 lbs 8 oz
5/11 7:12pm
More to come...

Hi ladies! Happy Mother's Day!!

Auxana was born on 5/09 and she weighed 8lbs 11.5oz! She took to breastfeeding right away (my milk started coming in last night, I forgot that it hurts! lol). My Doc actually ruptured my water at only 3cm and while I was having sporadic contractions --- then hours later after no progress, I was started on pitocin --- after that I had her in three hours --- I went from 6cm to ready to push in friggin 20 minutes --- only needed a couple of stitches.

She's perfectly healthy (with a ton of hair [for now hehe]) and we've been home since last night :)

https://i.imgur.com/8TCUuko.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ci6hlGG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/O862AAi.jpg

Hoping the rest of the preggo May mommies deliver soon!
Congrats again Hun! She's beautiful :)

So many babies arriving :) woop woop

I think my boy likes the safety of the womb lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"