May due dates lets labor watch :-)

So many babies arriving :) woop woop

I think my boy likes the safety of the womb lol

Going to send you a virtual slap in the face :haha: you're only 37 weeks aren't you? Baby isn't ready yet :hugs: don't stress yourself out sweet.

Get walking though, will help I'm sure! Unless you have SPD like me :dohh:

Arghhhhhh!

Induction day tomorrow! DTD last night to try to make things as favourable as possible.

I've been so impatient but now the day is nearly here I'm feeling a little nervous.

Went to bed feeling sick and woken with tummy ache and still feeling sick :( joys of the end of pregnancy!

Can't believe how many babies have arrived congratulations to all the new mummies

Arghhhhhh!

Induction day tomorrow! DTD last night to try to make things as favourable as possible.

I've been so impatient but now the day is nearly here I'm feeling a little nervous.

I feel your nervousness :hugs: xxx

Yep ive got spd..... constant checks for OC....... reduced baby movements. ......waaaaaa

No idea. Got the app tomorrow they told me theyd discuss it then. All im asking is that they induce me by my due date so not asking for it to be early

but if nature chooses to happen early thats fine by me hahaha

Getting really frustrated. I've had painful contractions all night (for the last 6 hours) every 5 min lasting 45 seconds. I was able to sleep for a bit but my back is starting to hurt pretty bad and they're just really uncomfortable, so going back to sleep is difficult.

I don't know if it's false labor or what. I would be completely okay with going overdue if I didn't have this stupid false labor so often. :nope: I'm sick of not being able to sleep!!

Congrats to all the new mommys so many babies all at once! My little guy seems to be doing well will be taking him for a routine check tomorrow i get my staples out too i am so afraid of that hurting lol.

Congratulations to all the Mummies :)

As for me, its my due date. Seeing midwife at 2.10pm today and I'm feeling pains again, like stitches at the bottom of my bump and back pain lasting 30 - 45 seconds every 10 mins. They make me cry, but I'm not sure if that's because of the pain or if I'm just emotional and hormonal and just want baby out without any intervention!

Going to try and do some hovering. Hubby will be with me at appointment today which will be nice and hopefully keep the blood pressure down! Plus I'll be seeing a midwife in the same room that I'm used to - so bp should be normal this time. Heres hoping no more stress about that one! Lol! x

Getting really frustrated. I've had painful contractions all night (for the last 6 hours) every 5 min lasting 45 seconds. I was able to sleep for a bit but my back is starting to hurt pretty bad and they're just really uncomfortable, so going back to sleep is difficult.

I don't know if it's false labor or what. I would be completely okay with going overdue if I didn't have this stupid false labor so often. :nope: I'm sick of not being able to sleep!!

My many bouts of false labour are driving me batty too. I'm finding it's emotionally draining. I'm not quite 38 weeks so I know she can afford to stay in a bit longer but it is the consistent cramps (some quite painful) and the back aches and general discomfort and having to be in this constant state of readiness that is just getting my nerves all frayed. My mom was saying she nearly missed the beginning of labour with my sister because she cramped so much near the end. But I'm so far away from my hospital that I can't afford to do that. So I have to pay attention.:dohh:

proudparent - good luck with your son's appointment and getting your staples removed.

ericacaca - happy due date!

Ladies...clary sage seems to be doing something! :)!! Been losing bits of plug throughout the day and pains that im hoping will turn into full blown contractions are starting up...10mins roughly between!! Ohhh I hope they don't fizzle out this time! I'm going home in about an hour...so hopefully they will keep coming til I can get back to use some more clary sage oil...for now...raspberry leaf tea will have to suffice xxxx

Katie, sounds promising babe :D!
where did you pick up clary sage oil from? xx

Holland and barratt hunni :) mixed with sweet almond massage oil to rub into skin, put a fair bit in Bath and on some tissue under my pillow at night :)! Amazing stuff :) xxxx

Sorry to sound stupid but what do you do with clary sage oil and whys it meant to do?

Its okay magic I didn't know before either :') its another natural way to try and bring on labor :) can put it in bath, burn it in an oil burner, inhale it or rub into bump :) read quite a few success stories about it :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->