May due dates lets labor watch :-)

Nothing will move these babies until they are ready
Unless induction / csec

Aw how's it going with your mum now? She leaves soon right? My parents said they'll 'only stay a couple of hours' which is nowhere near as difficult as your mum staying for as long as she has but still much more than I want right now.

I have a very stressful job which I've just finished; we've had tons of visitors - including my parents - over the last couple of months, and now I just need 'us' time. I don't think that's too much to ask for! :(

She's still being a complete nightmare, but I'm able to see the finish line now and am counting the hours 'til we drive her to the airport :lol:

My cervix is still closed but baby happy enough and so we've politely declined induction this Thursday - will see after the weekend, as I truly believe as soon as she goes, my body will kickstart. Before she came, I was having regular contractions, after she'd been here a few days, they'd become milder and fewer, and at today's non-stress test, they've pretty much stopped altogether. I truly believe it's due to my body putting out stress hormones, which are blocking my oxytocin. I feel a bit better today - aside from dropping the F-bomb at her haha - as I did a nice little acupressure session last night and listened to my hypnobirthing CD to go to sleep. Did I mention I couldn't sleep between 2 and 5am? Is your sleep okay? I'm not sure whether I can't sleep because of being pregnant or because I'm going slowly crazy :lol:

Rebecca Summer, born May 7th at 3:04pm, 6lbs, 6oz, 19 inches long.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations gaves, onyx and rikki! Hope you're all doing well.

All I seemto have is a numb bum. Happy days!

Aw how's it going with your mum now? She leaves soon right? My parents said they'll 'only stay a couple of hours' which is nowhere near as difficult as your mum staying for as long as she has but still much more than I want right now.

I have a very stressful job which I've just finished; we've had tons of visitors - including my parents - over the last couple of months, and now I just need 'us' time. I don't think that's too much to ask for! :(

She's still being a complete nightmare, but I'm able to see the finish line now and am counting the hours 'til we drive her to the airport :lol:

My cervix is still closed but baby happy enough and so we've politely declined induction this Thursday - will see after the weekend, as I truly believe as soon as she goes, my body will kickstart. Before she came, I was having regular contractions, after she'd been here a few days, they'd become milder and fewer, and at today's non-stress test, they've pretty much stopped altogether. I truly believe it's due to my body putting out stress hormones, which are blocking my oxytocin. I feel a bit better today - aside from dropping the F-bomb at her haha - as I did a nice little acupressure session last night and listened to my hypnobirthing CD to go to sleep. Did I mention I couldn't sleep between 2 and 5am? Is your sleep okay? I'm not sure whether I can't sleep because of being pregnant or because I'm going slowly crazy :lol:

Ive read that stress hormones block oxytocin too and I do believe it :) she'll step on that plane and your waters will go... Pop!

Great that you're counting down the hours lol! I definitely think things will happen for you as soon as she leaves. Even knowing that will help de-stress. Not long now, woop woop! ;)

Ha, I dropped the F-bomb on my mum yesterday too! I kind of feel bad but man, she pushed me over the edge!

Sorry to hear you're not sleeping great. It might be a pregnancy thing - I've been the same lately. I tend to wake to use the toilet at around 4 and find it hard to get back to sleep :( I find putting the hypno CDs on at that point can help though!?

It's nearly bedtime and when I wake up I'll be calling the hospital to figure out what time they want me in tomorrow to have this baby.

It's a bit weird now to think that this time tomorrow I'll have my little girl!

Good luck wannabe mommy, will be thinking of you unless I'm having mine too :haha:

Good luck wannabe! :hugs:!

I lost a huge chunk of plug this morning and it had brownish tinge to it? And got some lower abdomin pain please tell me something's happening :haha:!

Well I'm in the delivery suite being monitored before they induce. All looking good so far and I'm hoping they'll be able to just break my waters to get labour started.

They inserted the pessary at 10:30am and have advised it will stay there for 24 hrs unless I start to contract or my waters break. Being moved to the ward I a bit. Hope co tractions start soon I really don't want to be hanging out at the hospital for days.

Mood swings have suddenly gone up a notch. One minute I'm fine, then I'm biting the OH's head off, then I'm crying... and repeat. Bit random. I've not been like this during pregnancy until now? :shrug:

They inserted the pessary at 10:30am and have advised it will stay there for 24 hrs unless I start to contract or my waters break. Being moved to the ward I a bit. Hope co tractions start soon I really don't want to be hanging out at the hospital for days.

Good luck! Fingers crossed just the pessary should be enough.

Mood swings have suddenly gone up a notch. One minute I'm fine, then I'm biting the OH's head off, then I'm crying... and repeat. Bit random. I've not been like this during pregnancy until now? :shrug:

Same here. Had a total breakdown in the mall yesterday. That was embarrassing. Couldn't stop crying the rest of the day.

Good luck, wannabe!

nic - that's how my labour with DS started! He came 4 days later so it wasn't instantaneous but I had contractions the whole time. Hope this is the beginning!

Had a sweep at 10am being Induced Thursday at 2pm

bit uncomfortable now and loosing some weird brown stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back