May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

I just got back from my US and now I know why I have a little bump. I have mild OHSS. GAH! That explains the bloat!

Good news, my little super baby is making himself at home and I have my last RE appt on Monday the 30th. So bittersweet, I am so going to miss them. So I am hoping to hear and see the heartbeat then. Then on Oct. 2nd I have my first OB appt.

It's all happening so fast. But I am so excited!!

Here's the little one's second picture. <3

Aww thats a cute sticky bean....whats ohss? Lol

OHSS is Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome from the meds of the IVF treatments. The increase of the HCG levels from the HCG trigger shot before the retrieval and then the levels from being pregnant make it worse. Basically it's a whole lot of free fluid around my ovaries. But it's a mild case so it should go away once my body start producing the progesterone and estrogen on its own. :thumbup:

IVF is a crazy ride. LOL :wacko:

I just got back from my US and now I know why I have a little bump. I have mild OHSS. GAH! That explains the bloat!

Good news, my little super baby is making himself at home and I have my last RE appt on Monday the 30th. So bittersweet, I am so going to miss them. So I am hoping to hear and see the heartbeat then. Then on Oct. 2nd I have my first OB appt.

OHSS is Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome from the meds of the IVF treatments. The increase of the HCG levels from the HCG trigger shot before the retrieval and then the levels from being pregnant make it worse. Basically it's a whole lot of free fluid around my ovaries. But it's a mild case so it should go away once my body start producing the progesterone and estrogen on its own. :thumbup:

Oh ok i see lol...well good luck hun....were both same days in pregnancy

Hi this is my 2nd pregnancy.i had 2 previous lossess earlier this year.hope this is sticky bean.i am due may 27th.will be wonderful to catch up with the ladies here due around the same time

Ooh im due 27 May, and I had a mc at 8 weeks last June so I just can't relax until the us which isn't til 10/10, that's over two weeks away gaaaahh! I had horrible ms but its seems to have settled down and now I have sore bbs, horrible taste after eating and heartburn... Though like a crazy person I'd like the morning sickness back so I can feel more!!! I can feel that it's busy down there but I'm just so nervous until the scan. I originally thought it might be twins (I'm convinced I felt two implantations and I did have two transferred via ivf) but I'd just be so grateful for anybody being sticky right now!!!!! :wacko:
This is our first ever and we have been ttc 5 years!!!
When's your scans?

Hi this is my 2nd pregnancy.i had 2 previous lossess earlier this year.hope this is sticky bean.i am due may 27th.will be wonderful to catch up with the ladies here due around the same time

Ooh im due 27 May, and I had a mc at 8 weeks last June so I just can't relax until the us which isn't til 10/10, that's over two weeks away gaaaahh! I had horrible ms but its seems to have settled down and now I have sore bbs, horrible taste after eating and heartburn... Though like a crazy person I'd like the morning sickness back so I can feel more!!! I can feel that it's busy down there but I'm just so nervous until the scan. I originally thought it might be twins (I'm convinced I felt two implantations and I did have two transferred via ivf) but I'd just be so grateful for anybody being sticky right now!!!!! :wacko:
When's your scans?

I am so sorry to hear about your ms. Was that from IVF too?

I had my first US on the 23rd. My second to see the heart beat is the 30th. Good luck!!! :hugs:

Thank you so much! We are exactly the same! How neat!!! This will be fun to compare stories and bumps!!! :hugs:

Thank you so much! We are exactly the same! How neat!!! This will be fun to compare stories and bumps!!! :hugs:

Yes lol i havent taken a pic but i will when im 6wks so i can start comparing myself week by week....my bbs are supe sore and i feel em purky i hope i dont have to buy a bigger size already

When's your scans?

I had my first US on the 23rd. My second to see the heart beat is the 30th. Good luck!!! :hugs:

Yes we have had two mc. And they were both ivf, but with my own eggs , we have had a donor this time, and I was convinced its twins. I had horrible morning sickness all day dpo, but it seemed to go away at the end of last week, so I've been panicking. Anyway yesterday it came back with a vengeance and im now sick as a dog but happier- what a situation!

Got my scan on 10 October, good luck with yours. All will be well, we are the mayflowers!!:hugs:

When's your scans?

Yes we have had two mc. And they were both ivf, but with my own eggs , we have had a donor this time, and I was convinced its twins. I had horrible morning sickness all day dpo, but it seemed to go away at the end of last week, so I've been panicking. Anyway yesterday it came back with a vengeance and im now sick as a dog but happier- what a situation!

Got my scan on 10 October, good luck with yours. All will be well, we are the mayflowers!!:hugs:

I will be sending you prayers!!! <3 I like that, "mayflowers" how perfect!!!

Bump time! Here's this week:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
image.jpg
6 weeks today and no bump..but small pooch u might see..

Cuuuute! We will be huge before we know it! Haha:happydance:
Lol thanks..its cause i have a small pooch from my first pregnancy and well it was small with wrinkly skin but today i saw my stomach again and im seeing that the wrinkly skin is slowly stretching but i see the difference.

You girls have the cutest little bumps. I am 6 weeks and 4 days and I feel like a heifer!

Attachments

• 6 weeks and 2 days.jpg
    6 weeks and 2 days.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3
I wasn't too slinky to begin with, so I thought it was just extra bit of tummy, but I definitely can't fit in my jeans!! All day nausea every day and a bit of chuck up, bleeeh! But I can feel the bump and I think it really could be two, only 10 days til the scan... Thennn we are going to tell our families!!!

The mayflowers are blooming!!! Xx:hugs:

I just got back from my last RE appointment and there were a lot of happy tears shed.

We saw our little peanut (which actually looked BIG) and saw the most beautiful little flicker of the heart beat. I am in awe, I can't believe it. After trying for almost 7 years and finally able to do IVF, this is truly a miracle for us.

Here is a picture of our little one. Heart beat is at 133 bpm and I am now 6 weeks and 6 days with a EDD of May 20, 2014.

Attachments

• 6 weeks 6 days - heart beat 133 bpm.jpg
    6 weeks 6 days - heart beat 133 bpm.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
I just got back from my last RE appointment and there were a lot of happy tears shed.

We saw our little peanut (which actually looked BIG) and saw the most beautiful little flicker of the heart beat. I am in awe, I can't believe it. After trying for almost 7 years and finally able to do IVF, this is truly a miracle for us.

Here is a picture of our little one. Heart beat is at 133 bpm and I am now 6 weeks and 6 days with a EDD of May 20, 2014.

Ohhhhhh that's so fantastic, I've welled up for you. What could be better than seeing the little poppet and seeing a heartbeat. That's truly amazing, I'm so happy for you. :hugs: it's amazing after waiting so long (we have been ttc 5 years) to think that it's really in there! D you find yourself constantly thinking of it!! I bet youwill now you've met :0)

Just ten days and I'll post my pic.... I'm still convinced its two peanuts tho!! Aa and I've discovered a miracle if anyone has dreadful morning sickness/nausea... Peppermints. they need to be real peppermint from an old fashioned sweetie shop etc...

:happydance:

You girls have the cutest little bumps. I am 6 weeks and 4 days and I feel like a heifer!

You look great, I can definitely tell you're carrying. My first pregnancy I just looked like I was getting fat for the first 6 months! That was frustrating!

I love hearing stories like yours, dreams coming true...always make me choke up and it keeps me feeling that positive thinking and perseverance will bring good things.

Ohhhhhh that's so fantastic, I've welled up for you. What could be better than seeing the little poppet and seeing a heartbeat. That's truly amazing, I'm so happy for you. :hugs: it's amazing after waiting so long (we have been ttc 5 years) to think that it's really in there! D you find yourself constantly thinking of it!! I bet youwill now you've met :0)

Just ten days and I'll post my pic.... I'm still convinced its two peanuts tho!! Aa and I've discovered a miracle if anyone has dreadful morning sickness/nausea... Peppermints. they need to be real peppermint from an old fashioned sweetie shop etc...

:happydance:

Thank you so much! I still can't believe that I have a little piece of my hubby and I with a beating heart growing inside of me. It's the most amazing thing ever!

Is this going to be your first scan? Did you do infertility treatments as well?

I am sending you lots of sticky vibes!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->