May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

The coffee totally helped! I feel sooo much better.:coffee:

However, this morning at work I experienced my first bout of morning sickness. I took my vitamins before I ate anything and that did NOT go over well. I'm jsut glad I made it to the bathroom.

PS: fish oil pills are awful.

The coffee totally helped! I feel sooo much better.:coffee:

However, this morning at work I experienced my first bout of morning sickness. I took my vitamins before I ate anything and that did NOT go over well. I'm jsut glad I made it to the bathroom.

PS: fish oil pills are awful.

Lucky u!! When i was preggo with my daughter im not gonna lie to u i would vomitte everything i would eat or drink..even water can u believ that....there was times we would go somewhere and as soon as i took a zip or ate something i needed to hold my mouth close and walk asap to the rr. I hope i dont get the same with this pregnancy it feels really ugly:nope:

Oh my!

I would not like that. My last pregnancy was really mellow, I think this one will be similar--as long as I don't brush my tongue too hard or take vitamins on an empty stomach. I do remember that water would give me acid reflux though.

Oh my!

I would not like that. My last pregnancy was really mellow, I think this one will be similar--as long as I don't brush my tongue too hard or take vitamins on an empty stomach. I do remember that water would give me acid reflux though.

When do u have ur first scan?

My first scan will be on the 3rd.

The funny thing is that today would have been the day I got AF. It's pretty on point that I would have my first MS experience the day I missed the witch. If I wasn't trying and hadn't tested so early, it might have been my first clue that I was preggers!

My first scan will be on the 3rd.

The funny thing is that today would have been the day I got AF. It's pretty on point that I would have my first MS experience the day I missed the witch. If I wasn't trying and hadn't tested so early, it might have been my first clue that I was preggers!

Lol i tested early before my MS was even missed..but its officially missed already so its good.

Ugh. So I have some terrible news. I just got laid off from work! I am not sure what I'm going to do yet, and even though I have bills and financial obligations, I think I'm going to choose to make the best of this. I reall hated this job anyways, and so this might be a blessing in disguise. Although losing my health coverage will be a real blow, we will make it
work.

Ugh. So I have some terrible news. I just got laid off from work! I am not sure what I'm going to do yet, and even though I have bills and financial obligations, I think I'm going to choose to make the best of this. I reall hated this job anyways, and so this might be a blessing in disguise. Although losing my health coverage will be a real blow, we will make it
work.

Dont worry or stress about it, it will all work some way or the other:hugs:

no but I have a big pouch, last time I started showing at 18 weeks but maybe sooner this time?

Morning ladies!

I am going in for my very first ultrasound today! I am so nervous. So much so that I found a HPT and POAS this morning! HAHAH I don't know why I do that to myself, but the part of me just wants to make sure that line is still dark. And it was, almost as dark as the control line.

As far as the bumps go, I am getting one too! I haven't gained any weight at all but the bloat look is there. LOL

Attachments

• 5 Weeks.jpg
    5 Weeks.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 11
Morning ladies!

I am going in for my very first ultrasound today! I am so nervous. So much so that I found a HPT and POAS this morning! HAHAH I don't know why I do that to myself, but the part of me just wants to make sure that line is still dark. And it was, almost as dark as the control line.

As far as the bumps go, I am getting one too! I haven't gained any weight at all but the bloat look is there. LOL

Lovely bump Tee....i still no see bump on myself yet but its probably my small pooch that wont let me see.

Let us know how your scan went.

I just got back from my US and now I know why I have a little bump. I have mild OHSS. GAH! That explains the bloat!

Good news, my little super baby is making himself at home and I have my last RE appt on Monday the 30th. So bittersweet, I am so going to miss them. So I am hoping to hear and see the heartbeat then. Then on Oct. 2nd I have my first OB appt.

It's all happening so fast. But I am so excited!!

Here's the little one's second picture. <3

Attachments

• Ultrasound 5wks4days.jpg
    Ultrasound 5wks4days.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
I just got back from my US and now I know why I have a little bump. I have mild OHSS. GAH! That explains the bloat!

Good news, my little super baby is making himself at home and I have my last RE appt on Monday the 30th. So bittersweet, I am so going to miss them. So I am hoping to hear and see the heartbeat then. Then on Oct. 2nd I have my first OB appt.

It's all happening so fast. But I am so excited!!

Here's the little one's second picture. <3

Aww thats a cute sticky bean....whats ohss? Lol

Hi this is my 2nd pregnancy.i had 2 previous lossess earlier this year.hope this is sticky bean.i am due may 27th.will be wonderful to catch up with the ladies here due around the same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->