May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

I just got back from my last RE appointment and there were a lot of happy tears shed.

We saw our little peanut (which actually looked BIG) and saw the most beautiful little flicker of the heart beat. I am in awe, I can't believe it. After trying for almost 7 years and finally able to do IVF, this is truly a miracle for us.

Here is a picture of our little one. Heart beat is at 133 bpm and I am now 6 weeks and 6 days with a EDD of May 20, 2014.

Ohhhhhh that's so fantastic, I've welled up for you. What could be better than seeing the little poppet and seeing a heartbeat. That's truly amazing, I'm so happy for you. :hugs: it's amazing after waiting so long (we have been ttc 5 years) to think that it's really in there! D you find yourself constantly thinking of it!! I bet youwill now you've met :0)

Just ten days and I'll post my pic.... I'm still convinced its two peanuts tho!! Aa and I've discovered a miracle if anyone has dreadful morning sickness/nausea... Peppermints. they need to be real peppermint from an old fashioned sweetie shop etc...

:happydance:

Thank you so much! I still can't believe that I have a little piece of my hubby and I with a beating heart growing inside of me. It's the most amazing thing ever!

Is this going to be your first scan? Did you do infertility treatments as well?

I am sending you lots of sticky vibes!!:hugs:

Aww now your 2 days ahead of me! Im nervous to see my little sticky bean but thats til next week so im anxious.

I just got back from my last RE appointment and there were a lot of happy tears shed.

We saw our little peanut (which actually looked BIG) and saw the most beautiful little flicker of the heart beat. I am in awe, I can't believe it. After trying for almost 7 years and finally able to do IVF, this is truly a miracle for us.

Here is a picture of our little one. Heart beat is at 133 bpm and I am now 6 weeks and 6 days with a EDD of May 20, 2014.

Ohhhhhh that's so fantastic, I've welled up for you. What could be better than seeing the little poppet and seeing a heartbeat. That's truly amazing, I'm so happy for you. :hugs: it's amazing after waiting so long (we have been ttc 5 years) to think that it's really in there! D you find yourself constantly thinking of it!! I bet youwill now you've met :0)

Just ten days and I'll post my pic.... I'm still convinced its two peanuts tho!! Aa and I've discovered a miracle if anyone has dreadful morning sickness/nausea... Peppermints. they need to be real peppermint from an old fashioned sweetie shop etc...

Thank you so much! I still can't believe that I have a little piece of my hubby and I with a beating heart growing inside of me. It's the most amazing thing ever!

It's just incredibly exciting!!! :happydance:
Yes this is the first scan and I just got my bhcg back- it's 25,750. That is in the twin range for 5 weeks 5 days from the friday test! Yikes!!!
Yes we have been married five years and trying since wedding night!! It was our 4th ivf. So it's good to hang in there! I keep reading the what does it look like websites, and wish there was one day by day not just by week! :hugs:

It's just incredibly exciting!!! :happydance:
Yes this is the first scan and I just got my bhcg back- it's 25,750. That is in the twin range for 5 weeks 5 days from the friday test! Yikes!!!
Yes we have been married five years and trying since wedding night!! It was our 4th ivf. So it's good to hang in there! I keep reading the what does it look like websites, and wish there was one day by day not just by week! :hugs:

OOO I have a site for you that does the days as well as the weeks.

https://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/first-trimester/week-6.html

Pretty neat site.

Aww now your 2 days ahead of me! Im nervous to see my little sticky bean but thats til next week so im anxious.

I know, I thought it was a little weird that my due date was moved up two days. But the first scan I was only 5 weeks, and I'm thinking they couldn't tell because you couldn't see the baby at all, it was just a little black blob. LOL

Such a difference a week can make. WOW!

Attachments

• Ultrasound 5wks4days.jpg
    Ultrasound 5wks4days.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2

I know, I thought it was a little weird that my due date was moved up two days. But the first scan I was only 5 weeks, and I'm thinking they couldn't tell because you couldn't see the baby at all, it was just a little black blob. LOL

Such a difference a week can make. WOW!

Im so anxious for my scan...one week away from today...it makes me nervous but happy.

Tomorrow is my midwife appointment. I'm so nervous, I don't know if they will do a scan or what to expect At this appointment. When I made the appointment they kind if indicated it was a consultation, probably to tour the facility and ask questions, but I am hoping they will at least check the heart beat.

Today was tough for me. I've been seriously trying to apply for jobs and have even started looking at retail jobs and lower paying options. I'm just so afraid to be without medical care, or that once Im showing no one will hire me. On top of al, that today was the first day I felt nauseous. It wasn't overwhelming, but it was definitely draining. I'm laying In bed at 5:30 too tired to do anything but reAd.

Hope you girls are having a better day than me! :flower:

Tomorrow will be good, I have the appointment and then I'm taking my 5 year old to a pumpkin patch for a fun fall field trip :happydance:

Ive been feeling twinges down there alot...is it normal? Im scared cause my appt is not til next wednesday and it makes me nervous since i havent gone to the dr or heard my babys heartbeat.:nope:

Littlelotus - How did your appointment go?

Jalanis - I have a lot if that going on to. My doc said it's the uterus stretching and growing from the pregnancy.

I had my first OB appointment yesterday. I was so nervous. I really miss my IVF doctor. But all went well and I have an appointment on October 30th to hear the heartbeat. Since I have a tilted uterus we may not be able to hear it that soon because my uterus is away from the abdomen, and if that's the case they will do an ultrasound.

It's really weird waiting a whole 4 weeks before an appointment, I was so used to seeing my IVF doc once a week. This is all so new for me. But I am excited and I am feeling great!

Jalanis - I have a lot if that going on to. My doc said it's the uterus stretching and growing from the pregnancy.

I had my first OB appointment yesterday. I was so nervous. I really miss my IVF doctor. But all went well and I have an appointment on October 30th to hear the heartbeat. Since I have a tilted uterus we may not be able to hear it that soon because my uterus is away from the abdomen, and if that's the case they will do an ultrasound.

It's really weird waiting a whole 4 weeks before an appointment, I was so used to seeing my IVF doc once a week. This is all so new for me. But I am excited and I am feeling great!

Thanks i called my dr to make sure and even she worried me saying that im not suppose to feel anything yet but i remember with my daughter my midwife told me it was all normal so she worried me for a bit and it was weird cause i always urinate at night and i didnt last night and well my bbs arent as sore as they were so im just scared somethings wrong.

Thanks i called my dr to make sure and even she worried me saying that im not suppose to feel anything yet but i remember with my daughter my midwife told me it was all normal so she worried me for a bit and it was weird cause i always urinate at night and i didnt last night and well my bbs arent as sore as they were so im just scared somethings wrong.

I am not going to the bathroom a lot either and my boobs are not as sore as they were at all! I also read that the first few weeks it's normal for the breasts to hurt then they calm down and pick up again later. LOL Talk about a roller-coaster

I am not going to the bathroom a lot either and my boobs are not as sore as they were at all! I also read that the first few weeks it's normal for the breasts to hurt then they calm down and pick up again later. LOL Talk about a roller-coaster

Good lol....well im not going to calm down til i go to and get my sono...im so anxious already its killing me. I dont feel pregnant at all...hows your bump?

View attachment 680781

7 weeks today!! I still see no change.

I don't feel pregnant either. But I feel ya, I was the same way before my U/S. Seeing that little flicker changes it all.

You look fantastic. I know my bump sticks out more because of the OHSS. But I think it's gone down? Or I just must be feeling good today LOL

Attachments

• 7 weeks and 2 days.jpg
    7 weeks and 2 days.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
View attachment 680781

I don't feel pregnant either. But I feel ya, I was the same way before my U/S. Seeing that little flicker changes it all.

You look fantastic. I know my bump sticks out more because of the OHSS. But I think it's gone down? Or I just must be feeling good today LOL

Mine is super small but theres a bit difference which i notice...ur bump is cutee

View attachment 680781

Mine is super small but theres a bit difference which i notice...ur bump is cutee

:hugs: Awwwwwww thanks, It feels bloat mostly, but I can't suck it in. I think I need it to sink in that it isn't going to get smaller hahaha.

You look fantastic. I can see a little bump there :happydance:

View attachment 680781

:hugs: Awwwwwww thanks, It feels bloat mostly, but I can't suck it in. I think I need it to sink in that it isn't going to get smaller hahaha.

You look fantastic. I can see a little bump there :happydance:

Thanks!! Yes i can suck in my tummy but it doesnt look as flat as before so i know theres a difference..

Hi ladies,

The appointment went well. It was just a consultation, I made my first appointment for this Monday. I will let you girls know how it goes. I really like the facility, it looks nice and feels like a place I will be comfortable. I am really feeling anxious to hear the heartbeat.

Hi ladies,

The appointment went well. It was just a consultation, I made my first appointment for this Monday. I will let you girls know how it goes. I really like the facility, it looks nice and feels like a place I will be comfortable. I am really feeling anxious to hear the heartbeat.

How exciting!! I also have my first midwife visit and sono this wednesday coming up!:happydance::happydance:

Good luck ladies!!! I have to wait until the 30th to hear my lil one's heartbeat, even then I might not be able to because of my tilted uterus. I hate waiting so long. But really that last three weeks have flown by!

Good luck ladies!!! I have to wait until the 30th to hear my lil one's heartbeat, even then I might not be able to because of my tilted uterus. I hate waiting so long. But really that last three weeks have flown by!

Maybe they flew fast for u but not for me lol since you already saw and heard your baby...but thank god its right around the corner already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->