• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Emeralds 2014 - Parenting

So its official.. I'm a full time SAHM! I'm not sure if anyone remembers the drama before my Loa. I'm in hotel sales and didn't make my goal q2 last year. I had an action plan prior to leave (not followed by my boss) for help and corrective action. I had a full may goal but had her 5/11 so only worked 7 days. Needless to say I didn't make my goal. My 12 weeks was up on Monday and I was immediately put on suspension. HR investigated and "found no reason to overturn the decision". REALLY!?? How's that legal? My parents want me to talk to a lawyer to see if I have a case. Ps... I carried our health insurance and DH is unemployed at the moment. AAHHHHHH!!!

You definitely should talk to a lawyer. Good luck, it sounds like a stressful situation...

gaves - good luck. Sounds stressful and I hope a lawyer can help you straighten things out. It's very stressful not having employment and a new baby (we were in the same boat when DD was born).

good luck gaves! hope a lawyer can help sort things out :) x

AFM, Lyle is almost 3 months, where has the time gone :shock:?
he is sleeping sooo much just now, goes down at about 8 up at 5/6 for a feed back to sleep till 10ish then up for about an hour then a feed & he's now back to sleep, is this normal :haha:?

Oh god in just the meanest most terrible mom. We were happily playing on the floor I was holding a mirror from her play gym up over our heads and lost my grip. It fell and bonked her on the head. Poor little baby screamed so hard she was gasping for breath and now she has a red mark on her forehead.

I feel so horrible right now!

Things happen, my iphone fell out of my hand while baby was sleeping in my other arm, fell right on her face!
Babies are tough :)

On the other hand.... Layla is 10 weeks and 13lbs 3 oz! in 6 month clothing.
Big girl!

sizes must be sooo different in the UK from the US, Lyle is over 14lb and still in some 0-3

sizes must be sooo different in the UK from the US, Lyle is over 14lb and still in some 0-3

Most of the. 0-3 stuff I have says approx 12lb on the label, some of the bigger things still fit LO now but at over 14lb she's mainly wearing 3-6 months clothes now.

Oh dont worry wanabe things happen, its even worse when they have a very active boistrous older sister ;) couldnt tell you the list of things DD has done to DS!

Im off tomorrow to get my little dink weighed, ive had so many comments this last week saying how tiny he is still for almost 3 half months getting me paranoid :/ some of his 0-3 months are still big on him though he was 12lb6 3 weeks ago i met a little boy at a group this week he was 10 weeks and weighed 16lb15oz :O made DS look a midget!!!

We use Carter's clothes, she is the 6 month size right now.It's from 13.5 lb - 16.5 or something.

Wow! All big ones.. Molly was 3 months yesterday and just about 10 lbs. She's still in nb diapers and 0-3 clothes. She swims in 3 month things! She's my little peanut but mjr growth spurt happening... Eating every 2 hours! I'm TIRED!

Gaves, Arthur's the same! Only reason he's not in newborn diapers anymore is that they leaked all the time. Some of his onesies are nb too. They're getting a bit too tight though... finally!

Looks like we're in a growth spurt! LO is very fussy and wants to nurse all the time, but only on the bed in the dark. .. of course.

J is about 11 lbs at 3 months. She's in 3 month clothing.

She's been a major grump these past few days. Hubby is Military and deployed last week and both kids are feeling the change in our routine. Its tough when both want/need my attention at the same time. It seems I spend my life consoling a crying child. When I get one settled, the other starts wailing... sigh

We use Carter's clothes, she is the 6 month size right now.It's from 13.5 lb - 16.5 or something.

Carters is my favourite kids' clothing line. Their sizes run a little small though. My DD is in the six months' stuff as well.

There really isn't any consistency between lines and sometimes stores mislabel their clothes. It's happened to me a few times at The Children's Place. I recently bought two bodysuits -- one was 0-3 months and the other 3-6 months but if you put them side by side they are exactly the same size.

bumpin - I hope you get used to the new routine soon. Switching to two is so hard especially when you're used to having DH around to help. Take it easy on yourself and don't worry about the house and just focus on the kids. Hopefully they get into better moods and tomorrow is a brighter day.

Lol you're the only person that I know that finds carters to run small.
I think generally moms find carters to run big (I googled it).
Gerber runs small.

B's in 0-3 but I'll need to get him 3-6 very soon! His pajamas are creeping up his legs!

I just find Carters' to be short and my kids are tall. Their girth is fine so as long as it doesn't button up underneath then it lasts awhile. And at least they don't shrink. A popular line over here is JOE FRESH from one of those mega grocery stores and those shrink horribly. I kept some hand-me-downs for DD and she has to wear the 6-12 month bodysuits--that's how much they shrunk from when my son was wearing them. Oi.

ella is 0-3 month old - only just the arms are still to big :haha:

though being in cloth nappies means i may soon have to change the size to 3-6 month old in the bottom half! got to love a big cloth bum haha

Lyle's 3 months old today can't believe how quickly the time goes :cry:!

Zoey you need to send me some pics of Ella's cloth bum!! I love seeing babies in cloth nappies :)

Lyle's 3 months old today can't believe how quickly the time goes :cry:!

Zoey you need to send me some pics of Ella's cloth bum!! I love seeing babies in cloth nappies :)

Lexi is 3 months today too. It's flown by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->