May Emeralds 2014! :)

I decided to have one as my nurse friends have and they have seen people really ill whilst pregnant with the flu. I don't want to risk it.

The main thing is that if you get really sick from flu then they can only use a certain lot of meds to treat you whilst pregnant, but if you have the jab then its giving you a slightly less of a chance of catching the 'common' flu.
Better having it than not in my books :thumbup:

(saying that, i didnt have it when pregnant with my first because Swine flu was rife and there wasnt a lot of details about it) :dohh:

seriously, people, stop complaining about your semi-reasonable food! YOu're making me feel guilty! LOL I had 3 pieces of brownies today! And 3 pieces yesterday! I ate 1/2 a pizza for lunch and then ate 3 plates of pasta today. DH and DS didn't finish their plates so I had eaten theirs. I eat chips with dip and all other sorts of treats. People keep bringing me cookies and I down gallons of milk to deal with my acid reflux.

I'm trying to eat more fruit but veggies are still a big no-no unless I cook them in with meals that are carb and/or protein heavy. And mashed potatoes is like food from the gods.

At least my baby hates salt so the more processed foods are pretty nasty to me.

Ha! Just because I didn't mention the carton of ice cream and two bags of cadberry mini eggs... I ate this WEEK doesn't mean that I didn't :)

I decided to have one as my nurse friends have and they have seen people really ill whilst pregnant with the flu. I don't want to risk it.

The main thing is that if you get really sick from flu then they can only use a certain lot of meds to treat you whilst pregnant, but if you have the jab then its giving you a slightly less of a chance of catching the 'common' flu.
Better having it than not in my books :thumbup:

(saying that, i didnt have it when pregnant with my first because Swine flu was rife and there wasnt a lot of details about it) :dohh:

Very good point.

I had the swine flu jab but obviously wasn't pregnant at the time. Just made my arm sore!

xx

my arm is sore now...
but im so tired. went to sleep at a reasonable time. woke up and feel like i need to sleep more :(

boooo

Hello second tri!

Here's hoping my nausea will soon leave me alone

I had the Flu Vaccination with both Tyler and this pregnancy, it's better to be safe than sorry :thumbup:

I need to get my flu and DTaP shot soon. I almost died from pertussis turned pneumonia a few months back so not taking any risks.

I think I'm gonna get mine done, I haven't been ill for years, but I'm sure if I don't get it I will get it :/ xx

Is anyone else super delicate?

I cry loads

Sometimes it's just tears, sometimes its full snot flying, catching my breathe wailing. After I'm like what the fuck just happened to me :/

i cry at stupid things!
i cried earlier because oh pizza was slow getting delievered ... i dont even like pizza :wacko:

Not really. Sometimes ill cry at a sad commercial or something :dohh: but its just a tear or two :haha: I do feel depressed a lot though :nope:

Yup, I've been a total emotional mess. I've had an emotional meltdown twice this week. Oye!

I've always been more emotional than most. Has it gotten worse since I am pregnant? Probably. But it is hard to tell.
It's easier to make me angry though. I've got no patience anymore, especially at work.

In the past few days a couple of people have expressed their disbelief that I am "only" at week 15! I am thin, so my bump is getting very noticeable. It makes me so happy really :)

Emotional here too, and moody. I am not fun to be around most of the time .. my poor DH.

I start crying at random things.. we were at Sea world the other day and the shows music started and my tears came falling down, so stupid! LOL

My sweet baby girl turned 3 today. :cry: And my other baby had a growth spurt! Mama's bump popped!

aww happy birthday Tori!

I'm also an emotional mess. I'm ridiculously depressed.

Still sick too. Today OH dropped a bag of garbage on the floor and I had to run to the bathroom. :haha: I can't stomach much.

I'm not teary so much as my temper flares when I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->