May Emeralds 2014! :)

seriously, people, stop complaining about your semi-reasonable food! YOu're making me feel guilty! LOL I had 3 pieces of brownies today! And 3 pieces yesterday! I ate 1/2 a pizza for lunch and then ate 3 plates of pasta today. DH and DS didn't finish their plates so I had eaten theirs. I eat chips with dip and all other sorts of treats. People keep bringing me cookies and I down gallons of milk to deal with my acid reflux.

I'm trying to eat more fruit but veggies are still a big no-no unless I cook them in with meals that are carb and/or protein heavy. And mashed potatoes is like food from the gods.

At least my baby hates salt so the more processed foods are pretty nasty to me.

I'm so worried I'm going to be huge by the time I'm 30 weeks! lol I was so much smaller last time.

My mom has started calling the baby "she" and "her". Everyone really wants a girl. I hope they're not disappointed. Either way this baby deserves to be loved.

Attachments

• 13weeks.jpg
    13weeks.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
Phantom, my family is doing that to me. I have a feeling baby is a boy but obviously don't know for sure and my mom is constantly referring boy. I'll say, "Baby could be a girl you know." And she simply replies, "No. It's a boy." It's to the point where DD refers only to baby as "baby Nick" (potential boy name) so that would be hard to break.

I'm so tired all the time but this damn pregnancy isomnia is kicking my ass. No matter how tired I am, I can't fall asleep until 2-3am and DD gets up 7-8am. :dohh:

just had the flu jab yesterday.
i couldve slept for a million days and nights!
its made me extra sleepy im sure. so a lazy day for myself, bump and big sister x

I love bagels too. I wish other things sounded as good, food is still not that tasty to me at this point.

Lol... starry night: fruits and veggies were a complete no go when preggo with my son... maybe it's a little boy in there? I was super sick until the day I delivered him, and I'm starting to suspect this baby is going to torture me for the whole duration as well. my body just seems to hate being pregnant :(

last night I slept upright. the heartburn and reflux was so severe,I was vomitting acid... it was disgusting. zantac and 3 extra strength tums did nothing... never had it that bad with G!

I'm lacking much of an appetite for anything lately. Not nauseous, just not hungry. Only thing I want right now is an orange. I haven't gained any weight and actually started losing a bit and I definitely don't have room to lose weight. Oye.

Right now my favourite snack is tostitos/corn chips with spicy cheese sauce. I don't know why I crave it so much when the nights I eat them I throw up afterwards. I think I throw up because I eat too much. The last time I only put a small portion in a bowl and afterwards 'only' had heart burn. Yet I can spend entire days daydreaming about them.

I did have a chocolate craving in the beginning but that's gone now. It's mostly carbs and cheese that I really want. A slice of cheese will settle my upset stomach very nicely.

I am gaining so much weight already though. I still find it weird that I can eat so much when I feel so crappy. I was no where near this sick with DS but with him I spent the entire first tri eating Gold Fish crackers and strawberry yogurt. I lost 10 pounds. This time I am sick inbetween meals but can eat almost anything.

Meds are making me feel better so I should probably force myself to eat healthier.

Phantom - I'm sure your family will love the baby no matter what. I think people just like to guess and some people put alot of pride into their hunches and guessing ability. My mom has already bought some girly things for me and it almost feels like pressure to have a girl but she just has a 'feeling' and she knows I want a girl. I choose to laugh about it because there's not much else to do. I know she'll love my child if it's a boy just as much.

And your bump is adorable. It looks to be all baby and not bloat or fat. Unlike mine. *sighs*

Hi ladies. Been MIA awhile.. been feeling crappy again. Around week 11 I started to feel better but its kicked back up again. 3 nights in a row went to bed by 7pm feeling pukey and HORRIBLE headaches/migraines. Tension ones in the back as well as the temples and behind the eyes. I cant take my migraine meds right now and tylenol does NOTHING for me. The Dr said just another part of preg with hormones and more blood! Was really pukey last weekend and acid reflux started if I looked at food. The only thing I want is carbs, carbs and more carbs. Bagels are my best friend right now!! That and cheese in any form... I am going to be HUGE :haha:

This morning brings more stomach pains/aches have started in my belly. Not really pains but more of a tight feeling. Tried to explain it to DH last night. Not tight like full, but tight like things are stretched and hard. Already so uncomfy sleeping, whats it going to be in another 2-3-4 months!? lol :dohh:

On a good note, some energy seems to be starting to come back during the day. Able to actually get some things done around here and help DH.

Lots of great scans and updates! hope everyone is feeling well.

Oh my god I've gained so much already! I've started slimming world now, otherwise I'll be 100stone soon! :(

As any one rejected their flu jab xx

Ive declined it. Well not declined as no one has asked me to get one! Im PRO vaccination..but as far as pregnancy and getting the flu shot, Ill pass. The last flu shot I got I ended up with the flu anyways, they can only protect against some strands not all so it really is a toss up if you get it or not. If you do end up with it or your baby Tamiflu within the first 48 hours will clear it up ASAP!

I decided to have one as my nurse friends have and they have seen people really ill whilst pregnant with the flu. I don't want to risk it.

Hannah I'll be doing slimming world on my own at home as I think it'll help me eat healthily. All I'm eating is rubbish. Only put 2lb on so far though.

I ended up getting the flu shot. My husband was there also, and they did their best to give him a shot as well. I took it like a grown up, and he wouldn't do it.:haha: All those tattoos, and he's afraid of a little flu shot :) Big baby.

With that being said, I have been very sick the past two days!

Phantom, my family is doing that to me. I have a feeling baby is a boy but obviously don't know for sure and my mom is constantly referring boy. I'll say, "Baby could be a girl you know." And she simply replies, "No. It's a boy." It's to the point where DD refers only to baby as "baby Nick" (potential boy name) so that would be hard to break.

I'm so tired all the time but this damn pregnancy isomnia is kicking my ass. No matter how tired I am, I can't fall asleep until 2-3am and DD gets up 7-8am. :dohh:

I hear you on the sleeping, it takes me forever and a day to actually fall aslepp on a night then im up around 4am to pee then that's me pretty much up I then doze off around 6.30am then DD is up around 7.15 at the min :O

I didn't get the flu jab with DD but this time I decided to last minute as DD is at nursery/playgroups/soft plays/dancing etc and constantly bringing bugs home.

I had my physio apt yesterday and it actually went really well I was in with her for an hour and half :O anyway she confirmed spd/pgp, also the lumbar area in my back has issues, my left hip has tightness, piriformas muscle, my left abducter and I think that's it lol so no wonder I hurt so bad! anyway shes given me some tubi grip ordered me a support belt given me some exersices too do and things I can do at work to help, advised to use heat on my hips and groin aswell as massage (from hubby he wasn't impressed lol) if this doesn't help then she will refer me for aromatherapy massage at the hospital and get authority to use tens, if not last resort is crutches but shes hoping to avoid that with having a toddler :/ x

I decided to have one as my nurse friends have and they have seen people really ill whilst pregnant with the flu. I don't want to risk it.

Hannah I'll be doing slimming world on my own at home as I think it'll help me eat healthily. All I'm eating is rubbish. Only put 2lb on so far though.

Yeah! And it's defiantly making me eat healthier options! I'm just making stuffed peppers! ;) xx

I had my 12 week scan last Friday and baby looks fine but they found a 2.6cm right corpus luteal cyst on my ovary.

This is my second pregnancy, with the first pregnancy no morning sickness but with this I've been suffering from morning sickness since 6 weeks it's been awful

The sonographer said it's quite a good thing as it gives more hormones to baby before the placenta fully takes over!?

I've got a consultant appointment on 13th Dec to discuss it.

Has anyone heard of this or been feeling the same?

Rosie glad to hear your physio appointment went better than mine! Please let me know if you find the support belt any help; I'm in two minds about getting one.

I have my flu jab in about 10 days. Getting LO vaccinated at the same time. I think she gets a nasal spray so no pain :) She's at the age for picking up colds and flus so having some protection would be good!

Romy I have PCOS and usually constant cysts. They'll just monitor it and it'll probably shrink. Only causes a problem if they get very big.

Hannah I actually can't wait to start because I just feel so sluggish at the moment.... McDonalds for tea tonight as we are on the 3 hour trip up to my parents for my dress fitting and visits.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->