May Emeralds 2014! :)

zoey it will come in so quick!!

I wanted to wait and do the same, you can tell that didn't last :haha:!

my OH didn't even want to find out, but when I knew he was 100% wanting to know :haha:

Aww bless him, my OH wants to find out just as much as I do :haha:

who's next to find out gender?

We find out the week before Christmas, probably the 17th! We're waiting until Christmas though as we've asked our OB to take an ultrasound of the "parts" and put it in an envelope the we're going to go to Babies 'R Us and pick 2 outfits (gender specific) and ask the cashier to wrap one and then on Christmas morning, DH, Tori and I will open it!

We're keeping sex/name a secret from everyone else though! :D

We find out the week before Christmas, probably the 17th! We're waiting until Christmas though as we've asked our OB to take an ultrasound of the "parts" and put it in an envelope the we're going to go to Babies 'R Us and pick 2 outfits (gender specific) and ask the cashier to wrap one and then on Christmas morning, DH, Tori and I will open it!

I have no idea how you can wail until Christmas! that's a really good idea though getting it wrapped and opening it, love that idea:D. so are you not telling anyone the sex until baby is here? did you know you were having a girl with tori?

I have no idea how you can wail until Christmas! that's a really good idea though getting it wrapped and opening it, love that idea:D. so are you not telling anyone the sex until baby is here? did you know you were having a girl with tori?

I did! I knew the second I was pregnant she was a girl and always referred to her as such. It's SO hard waiting for Christmas especially since it's another month away :)wacko:) but we're short on cash this year so it's our most special preset. :cloud9: We are not planning on telling anyone. Not Facebook, BnB, nada. I'll probably slip and accidentally say "he/she" but I'm trying really hard. I have a feeling my parents will know as we stay with them and they'll obviously see the blue/pink in our room and figure it out but other then that, it's on the DL. Not sure what "team" that would make me. :haha:

I did! I knew the second I was pregnant she was a girl and always referred to her as such. It's SO hard waiting for Christmas especially since it's another month away :)wacko:) but we're short on cash this year so it's our most special preset. :cloud9: We are not planning on telling anyone. Not Facebook, BnB, nada. I'll probably slip and accidentally say "he/she" but I'm trying really hard. I have a feeling my parents will know as we stay with them and they'll obviously see the blue/pink in our room and figure it out but other then that, it's on the DL. Not sure what "team" that would make me. :haha:

they say mummy instinct can be strong! saying that I was wrong :rofl:! have you got any feelings with this one? I think that will be a very special present indeed :cloud9:! I'd be happy with just that :haha:! yeah your parents will probably start clicking on, unless you hide everything :haha:! aww come on you need to tell bnb:( :brat:!! I'm not sure what team that makes you either :haha:!

they say mummy instinct can be strong! saying that I was wrong :rofl:! have you got any feelings with this one? I think that will be a very special present indeed :cloud9:! I'd be happy with just that :haha:! yeah your parents will probably start clicking on, unless you hide everything :haha:! aww come on you need to tell bnb:( :brat:!! I'm not sure what team that makes you either :haha:!

Team "Dontcha Wanna Know". :haha:

I'm fairly certain baby is a boy. I had that strong "feeling" when I found out similar to with Tori. It's not as strong this time around though for some reason but I'm still fairly certain.

Team "Dontcha Wanna Know". :haha:

I'm fairly certain baby is a boy. I had that strong "feeling" when I found out similar to with Tori. It's not as strong this time around though for some reason but I'm still fairly certain.

that's exactly what team you are :rofl:!
well we will find out in may if mummy instinct is right again :)!

Congratulations on team blue nic! My due date buddy ;)

Where's my team green/yellow girls at?

I wanted to be team yellow at first but now I realise I only picture this baby as a girl. So I am going to find out just in case it's a boy, so I have more time to get used to the idea. Not wanting disappointment to be something I feel when seeing my child for the first time!

I would happily stay team yellow again. but it's hubby's decision this time, and he wants to know :)

we did a poll in my may 2012 due date group, and the accuracy of " mommy's intuition was only about 30%... Lol

but the guessing sure is fun! I think this baby is a girl. this pregnancy has been 100% different

I wanted to wait for surprise at birth but OH wants to know now as we are unsure if he'll be here for the birth or after so he wants to know now to bond with baby before possibly leaving first year of babes life.

With my first I new boy, with my second I knew girl so my "gut feeling" is only right 50% of the time :winkwink: this time I felt girl but now I really have no idea!

I will find out dec 9th. I can't wait!! With my first I wanted a girl so bad but everyone convinced me that I would have a boy as my husband came from a family of 4 boys and no girls. And she is a fantastically beautiful girl. With my second my pregnancy was 100% different I craved salt and meat, everything was different so I was sure it was a boy. And again I got a wonderful girl. This time I feel like its a girl so I'm pretty it will be a boy as I have never been right! Haha!

can't wait to see what team everyone will be :)

I'm team yellow!

I was last time as well but with this baby I have no choice because I'm having my care at a hospital that won't tell the gender anyway!

My next scan is 6 weeks away still.

stouffer, my hospital wouldn't tell me either. we had to go privately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->