May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hannah my OH was adamant he didn't want to know & I was adamant I was finding out, so I told him I wouldnt tell him, the minute I knew yesterday he wanted to know :haha:!

Hahhahah! It's a good job I don't wanna find out either lol only have another 23 weeks and 3daysISH to wait lol

eek that isn't long at all due date buddy :friends:! I'll let you keep with the counting :haha:

I really want to know!

We didn't find out with our first, the hospital wouldn't tell you and it was our first and it didn't matter.

The second was twins and that was enough of a surprise, so we paid to find out.

This time I need to know lol. We have three boys and although I'm of with another boy if it's a girl I'm going shopping lol!

we had a big thing of they dont legally have to tell you it is up to the person scanning if they want to tell you

if i could afford a private scan i would get one! money is seriously tight right now though :dohh:

i hope they tell us at the january scan. i have 2 scans in january one 20 week scan and one for a heart scan (heart probelms run in the family) so i hope they tell us at either one

I hope they tell you to zoey! I want to see if I'm right :haha:!

Nic - I don't really have any feelings as to what we are having this time but I feel more or less the same as I did with Tyler so I'm guess it might be another little boy :)

I'm guessing girl for you exilibur :)! just to be different!

Nic - Aww yay thank you! Would be great if it was a girl, we would love a girl next then we have one of each but we don't mind either way as long as he/she is healthy :)

I think I'm having a boy! Just cos I feel rough and 40 weeks pregnant already.. But then I think with Ava I had a little 17 year old body and no 4 and a half year old to chase after and no full time job :lol: so after thinking of all that I'm kinda un decided :lol:

I feel huge and I have craved some weird stuff, today I needed a pepperami stick and chocolate and ate them together:sick:
I loved it :blush:

11 days until we hopefully find out the gender! at 15w5d :)

Anyone else having crazy dreams? I had one nightmare the other night where I was brutally murdered repeatedly. :wacko:

Sorry guys been AWOL.

Nic congrats on team blue.

I'm convinced I'm having a boy!

Busy weekend. My wedding dress now fits! Yay.

2 weeks 6 days to go. Getting close now!

Booking our gender scan today!! Think it'll be the 21st.

xxx

magpies, hope you get your gender scan before Christmas :)

My appointment went great! Got to hear the heartbeat! 158bpm! Was told everything's great! Should have my ultrasound before Christmas! They are going to call and schedule it within a week. So happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->