May Emeralds 2014! :)

Hannah that sucks being sick at work :(!
happy 19weeks though :)

I was sick last night! Upset stomach, heart burn, trapped gas that hurt my chest, back and stomach! Had to take tums and lay on my side and moan :haha:

Tomorrow is my midwife appt! Going to bring up some of the things I've been experiencing lately. Last appt she said my thyroid levels were pretty low so they'd retest, I looked it up and all the symptoms that causes is what I experience everyday!

Plus it's our rescan for gender :dance: I'm worried they won't be able to tell and ill have to wait till 21 week scan then I'm worried that won't tell then and we'll just be screwed :dohh:

good luck tomorrow daddiesgift!

heartburn sucks! I'm now taking losec for it, and I find its quite helpful!

had my OB appointment yesterday. she decided to do a quick ultrasound because of some spotting that I've been having. she peeked at gender and wrote it down. I had a super quick peek at the screen, and I * think* I know what flavour baby is, but I'm going to wait until Christmas to be sure :) Baby is perfect, the bit of bleeding is coming from the outside of my cervix, not inside, and may continue, but if has no effect on baby whatsoever.

I want to know my babies gender.....

SO BADLY

Yet... I want a surprise. :dohh:

I didnt want to know gender till birth, and having that mind set was easy. But once OH convinced me to find out early now I cant quit obsessing about it! I guess since its our last child Im more anxious to know this time. Plus I just dont have a lot to look forward too this pregnancy, with the last two at each appt. I got an ultrasound. I always had something going on that involved baby. Now I barely go to midwife, twice this whole pregnancy to be exact. Ive only seen baby twice, once I had to pay for and the whole time they spent looking for gender and trying to get baby to move so I didnt even get to see baby. Its hard to even believe Im pregnant. A little surreal. So finding out the gender, feeling first kicks and giving birth is about the high light of this pregnancy :nope:

Em I'm the same Hahha!

It's so annoying because my brain is like, hey have a beautiful surprise!
And my heart is going... Nah find out, doesn't make a difference! :dohh:

Doesn't help we found out with number one.
And this pregnancy being high risk with all my extra scans and appointments I'd love a little bit of positivity :thumbup:

Trying to convince OH but he's having none of it

Awww :(

I'm gonna wait I think :) haha!

I've posted a thread in second tri. I keep getting sharp pains when baby kicks? What should I make of this

Ema- maybe you can tell the tech before hand to "accidently" slip what the gender is when you have your next scan. That way your OH cant blame you, he has to blame tech :haha: eh worth a shot. :winkwink:

Actually my friend said she thought they didnt know till birth but turns out her OH told the tech before hand he wanted to know but not to tell his wife so the tech told him so his wife thought he didnt know the whole time but he did!

Awww :(

I'm gonna wait I think :) haha!

I've posted a thread in second tri. I keep getting sharp pains when baby kicks? What should I make of this

Hmmm, whereabouts? I'd say could be ligament pains! Depending on how hard baby is kicking.

Ema- maybe you can tell the tech before hand to "accidently" slip what the gender is when you have your next scan. That way your OH cant blame you, he has to blame tech :haha: eh worth a shot. :winkwink:

Haha if only!! :dohh:
I bet during one of my scans one of her techs will say something :thumbup:

Daddiesgift - good luck on the gender scan tomorrow. I'm sure baby will cooperate this time!

Hannah - Are your sharp pains at night? i notice that I tend to get sharp pains that are what I think to be ligament pains, but not sure. I wouldn't rule it out that the little one is kicking a nerve either, though.

Wish me luck ladies. Gender scan tonight! All the family is meeting up for dinner after our appt., so hopefully baby shows us what we want to see! Otherwise...free dinner!!

Rosie - I suffer from Heartburn in general but it's a lot worse during pregnancy. I have 2 500ml bottles of Gaviscon to get through and the Doctor prescribed me with some of the highest dose of Raniditine today and touch wood it has kept my heartburn at bay! Hope you manage to get hold of some Gaviscon soon, it's awful!

Daddiesgift - Good luck with your Midwife appointment and your scan tomorrow, hope baby cooperates :thumbup:

Bumping - Glad everything went ok with your scan and that's so exciting that you think you may know the Gender already! :D

Mrs.Stefka - Good luck with your Gender scan tonight :D

Not feeling too hot today so pulled out the doppler and got a nice 157 heartbeat. Love this thing!! Cant wait to see you again next week!!!!! XOXO

Ohh I haven't pulled out the doppler in a while, I feel baby kicking me every day now so don't need to check anymore!

My bump popped some today, been having some pulling and stretchy cramps the past couple days..
Here's my bump today at 16w4d

Tomorrow we hopefully find out the gender!

Attachments

• 16w4d.jpg
    16w4d.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
Not feeling too hot today so pulled out the doppler and got a nice 157 heartbeat. Love this thing!! Cant wait to see you again next week!!!!! XOXO

I hope you feel better! I still use my doppler about once a week too. Maybe twice. Sometimes I just get the feeling I need reassurance and pull out the handy dandy doppler :winkwink: I probably won't use it as much when I really start feeling the baby move, but as of now, no movements to reassure me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->