May Emeralds 2014! :)

Lilly - What are you hoping for? Boy or Girl?
(Nice bump, too) I just look bloated, haha.

Not feeling too hot today so pulled out the doppler and got a nice 157 heartbeat. Love this thing!! Cant wait to see you again next week!!!!! XOXO

I hope you feel better! I still use my doppler about once a week too. Maybe twice. Sometimes I just get the feeling I need reassurance and pull out the handy dandy doppler :winkwink: I probably won't use it as much when I really start feeling the baby move, but as of now, no movements to reassure me :cry:

Same here! I just want to feel some movement!! Any time now bubs!! I think that along with know the gender will make this feel more real and me not just getting fat and being pissy all the time. :haha:

Hey girls. I started feeling definite movement today. Love it but it's so odd!!

Here's a 16 week bump picture.

https://imageshack.com/a/img854/6696/rr45.jpg

cute bump!

I have an anterior placenta, so I only feel the odd wriggle :cry: I think I'll be using my doppler a fair amount

Ahh I'm lucky because mines at the back.

I was feeling movement on/off last week but just didn't realise it.

Feels like a muscle twitch deep inside.

Were you the same with your LO bumpin?

xx

I don't know where my placenta was with G. I didn't feel him until about 21 weeks, but I felt him constantly after that. I only had 1 day that I had to do actual kick counts!

All those bump pictures are making me so unbelievably happy! You know, those days where everything is just great? This is one of them.

I had an appointment with my nutritionist this morning. Since my midwife appt Friday, I gained 1lbs, which I'm very proud of because I'm underweight and gaining weight has litteraly been my dream since I'm 14.

Lately my OH keeps surprising me. On Halloween he had told me he wasn't ready to become a father and I was seriously considering just leaving him and be a single mother. A month later, he talks about selling his Ford Ranger for a more convenient car, he had the idea of writing our name list on a dry eraser board beside the computer, he found someone who could give us baby stuff, and today he said he didn't want to wait until Christmas to know the gender, he wants to know as soon as we can... My gender scan is on the 19th, he can't even wait 6 more days, how cute is that?

Now if my rib cage could stop being so sore, everything would be perfect.

are they glue in magpies:)? clip or micro?

They're weave so basically they plait your hair in little rows close to your head then sow the extension to the plait! It's clever and doesn't damage your hair at all.

Glue and micro are terrible for your hair!

xx

That's great news Fleur! I'm glad your are happy and OH is coming around!

I've only tried those cute different colored clip in extensions on myself but OH hates "fake" hair Don't wear them often.

are they glue in magpies:)? clip or micro?

They're weave so basically they plait your hair in little rows close to your head then sow the extension to the plait! It's clever and doesn't damage your hair at all.

Glue and micro are terrible for your hair!

xx

that's a really good way! I had the micro ones and my hair is ruined :(! I'll stick to my clip ins :haha: x

I had glue before.
Wrecks your hair
But I have thick hair so didn't notice the damage!!
I'd love to have them again :) x

They were really off for the first few days but used to them now. I've only gotten them for the wedding and honeymoon. They're easier than messing with my own hair! Plus they make me feel super pretty.

When I get them taken out I'll be getting clips sown into them so I can use them as clip ins. Clever!

I'm the same prefer my hair with them in, even if it's up to make it thicker or whatever! clip ins are so easy, take them out wide you can't be bothered :haha:

My bump is getting pretty big now (can't find a decent mirror to take a photo!) but I think it's because diastasis has returned already. Bleugh. The idea of my muscles separating is so gross to me. I suppose they didn't really go back fully after my first baby. Should have done more exercise!!!

I've also been laying off the doppler since feeling movements. I still listen occasionally though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->