May Emeralds 2014! :)

Some exercises can actually make the separation worse! Sure mine never went back. My hips are already wide now after two kids and I'm
Sure after this one they are just huge :haha: I lost all the baby weight first and second time but went up a pant size. Then after second again lost all the weight, pelvic bones showing, measurement from belly button to back the same but I was up TWO pant sizes! :dohh:

I've lost 2 lbs in the last month. I'm really anxious for my scan to see if baby is growing ok.

4magpies - Lovely bump! :)

Fleur - That is so sweet! :D

Amour - Yay for baby kicking! :happydance:

This thread moves so quickly that I find it hard to keep up!

4magpies, I've started to feel baby move this week too. I agree that it's slightly odd but lovely. It felt significantly stronger at one point last night so I got OH to put his hand on my tummy and he thinks he felt a 'pop' :) Not long to your wedding either! I can't wait to be married and for the decision making to be over; I'm really not very interested in it :haha:

amour fab video!

What a day for me though, woke up went to toilet (was still dark and hadnt put light on) something didnt feel right so put light on and there was blood in the toilet and all of the paper (sorry for tmi) utter panic especially with what has happended earlier in this pregnancy, went straight in to day unit midwife couldnt find his heartbeat and spent a good ten mins searching for it and eventually did, (longest ever of my life felt physically sick :cry:) she done an internal then got the dr in and she said i have ectropian on my cervix :shrug: have any of you had this in pregnancy before? im a little to scared to google it :S we go to center parcs tomorrow aswell :/ x

oh and i got some zantac for the heartbuirn which seems to of done the trick for now x

I've never heard of that Rosie? What is it?

Hope everything is ok! Your nerves must be shatterrd after that.

Magpies - Darling bump. You look great!

Fleur - Glad OH is coming around. It just really scares some people, but then they realize what a miracle it actually is, and can really start enjoying the fact they they are going to be parents!

Rosie- I am not familiar with what that is, but I sincerely hope it's nothing serious!

I know! The boys must swim extra fast at certain times of the year :)

Rosie - I'm so sorry to hear about your scare, I'm not sure what that is but I hope it's nothing serious! :hugs: Glad the Zantac seems to be easing your Heartburn.

Mrs.Stefka - Congratulations on being team blue! :blue: :happydance:

thanks girls was terrifying when she couldnt find him on the doppler, doesnt help that i cant really feel him move yet because of the anterior placenta however i was laid on the bed with DD having a chat and a cuddle and i felt a massive kick so thats made me so much happier, think i might have to have a google she said its fairly common :shrug: x

mrs stefka congrats on team blue!!!! so many boys on this thread! x

Congrats on team blue Mrs.Stefka! How exciting!

Hopefully I can join team blue next Friday! (I will still be excited if it's a girl, just hoping for a boy.)

I'm certain I'm cooking one, but that has to wait until may!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->