May Emeralds 2014! :)

I am growing a little girl!! Found out today and I'm so shocked. I was so sure she was a little boy! Over the moon though :)

Is anyone else having pain low down in the belly? I guess where the bladder is? I get pain when I move and when my bladder is full. Not sure if it's normal.

Also what is zantac? Not heard of it but really suffering with heartburn and rennie/gaviscon are not touching it. Where do I get some? x

Welcome to Team :pink: ! Zantac is a heartburn medicine here in the US. Its active ingredient is ranitidine if you can find something similar. :)

Had my scan today!! At first babies legs were closed!! We finally got to see and got many pics of our

:pink::pink::pink:

congrats to you both on team pink!!!!

i got my zantac from home bargains beeka x

Yay for team pink!

Rosie, so sorry you've had that scare :/ I tried googling that but I honestly think the web page I've found made up a bunch of words.

Last night I was poking my belly searching for my uterus and I felt a kick on my hand, baby was NOT happy about the poking haha

Congrats!!

We just had our ultrasound and we're having another GIRL!

We were wondering where all the girls were... Now we know!

I'm kind of hoping I'm team pink as well. Not because I've got any preferences, just because I'm convinced I'm having a girl and I hate being wrong :haha:

I hope ill be team pink this time lol but bub looked like it had 'dangly bits' at 15 weeks :haha: 5 days till my scan I'm super excited and nervous at the same time!
I'm really hoping baby shows us what's going on between the legs. It's always laying on its tummy during the scans I've had so I'm hoping that's no longer it's fave spot anymore!
I've surprisingly been feeling quite a bit of movement, placenta is anterior so I didn't think I'd feel much just yet.
How's everyone else feeling today?

Yay for all the team pinks that came out today! I took the ultrasound pics into the midwife appt I had today and she agreed, looks like a vagina to her! Im going to keep all the tags on everything till my Jan. 6th scan. We had such a better tech today and she was really checking and I never saw anything that made me think boy!

ours is definitly a girl, she checked it like 5 times throughout the ultrasound.
got some pics too of the lady parts with the 3 lines :)

Congrats to all you ladies who have found out already! I hate being behind.

Congrats Lilly!
Ohhhhhh it's not fair! I want to know if I'm cooking pink or blue!!
Might get the sono to write it down in an envelope ;-) seeing as though we've got the scan Xmas eve! OH is so hard to convince :-(

I find out next Saturday!! It's rubbish being due right at the end of the month in due date groups. Haha.

I'm still thinking boy for me. Not bothered if I'm proven wrong though!

xxx

Yay!!!! Here come the girls!!!!
Ill update once little dude is down for a nap

This is so exciting finding out everyones!!! only 6 more days until I get to see bubs again but then another 6 days wait to see what it is! Cant wait for Christmas!!

Keep all the good news coming!

Congratulations on all the girls! All the children at nursery think I'm having a boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->