May Emeralds 2014! :)

I hate being behind too! I'll be 20w3d before I find out :growlmad: That's a week from now!

It's starting to bother me that I can't feel movement or kicks yet...:cry:

Congrats to everyone!

we did a gender ultrasound at a 3d/4d place, because i am too impatient ;)

got the anatomy ultrasound next week

I got my gender scan because 1.my hospital don't tell you and 2.because I'm impatient :haha:!
20week scan on Wednesday:)

we done the private one at 16 weeks more so for reasurrance but was great finding out, otherwise because of xmas hols etc i would of had to wait till the 27th december and im far to impatient! weve bought a fair bit clothes wise but tags are staying on till next sccan to be on the safe side!

had another bleeding episode this morning so had to go back to the day unit she didnt bother doing an internal just made sure baby was ok, just need to wait for the swab results to come back from yesterday.

were in center parcs for the winterwonderland for the weekend, definatley what i need to chill out! x

Itrip I didn't feel G until almost 21 weeks. Ths baby I feel very tiny movements, but only because I know exactly what they feel like. It will come. One day you will just feel that kick.

Rosie do they know where the bleeding is coming from? Hope everything is ok

they just said its from the ectropion they seen on my cervix yesterday when doing the internal she did do a swap but results prob wont come back until likely tuesday were theyve checked for thrush and infection :S its just weird how the both times its happened its been first thing when ive woke and went for first wee of the day its just so frightening seeing blood :S

I have an ectropion too. Thats what was the cause of my spotting. Mg OB told me its absolutely nothing to worry over

Hello ladies, can I join? I've read back the last 30 pages or so, and so many blue bumps due.
I'm 19+4 today and due on 5th may. This is our first baby but 3rd pregnancy. So far its been very eventful - 2 episodes of first trimester bleeds with no apparent explanation. Then just 2 weeks ago we had results back from the quads test and it was 1:62 chance. We decided to go ahead with the amniocentesis to prepare ourselves if baby had a problem. Yesterday all the results came back all clear :) its been such a roller coaster ride. The midwife offered to tell us the sex as its 100% accurate from these results but we are staying team yellow, i suspect it is a girl though. So far all is well and have felt movement from 18 weeks which is very reassuring.
20 week scan is on monday, very nervous that we may find other problem, but taking it all a day at a time and feel entirely blessed xxx

welcome Felix!
sorry you've had such a rollercoster ride!
hope all goes well on Monday x

Welcome Felix! I'm due the day after you :hugs: Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. Good luck with your 20 wk appt! Mine isn't until Friday.

Hope everything goes well on Monday, Felix!

Now I accidentally say "she" whenever I talk about the baby:dohh:
Six days before the gender scan! I'm crossing my fingers baby will let us know!
This morning the movements were so strong I could feel them from outside! I wanted to make OH feel it but as soon as his hand were on my belly baby stopped moving... Then started again when he took his hand off. Typical.

Beeka, daddiesgift, and Lily - CONGRATS on team pink!! I guess we had a girl boom coming!!

Welcome Felix, you're due the day after me! Sorry everything has been so eventful. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->