May Emeralds 2014! :)

Thanks everyone!!

Hope everything goes well on Monday, Felix!

Now I accidentally say "she" whenever I talk about the baby:dohh:
Six days before the gender scan! I'm crossing my fingers baby will let us know!
This morning the movements were so strong I could feel them from outside! I wanted to make OH feel it but as soon as his hand were on my belly baby stopped moving... Then started again when he took his hand off. Typical.
this happened to us a couple of nights ago, baby stopped wriggling when oh put his hand on my tummy then resumed wriggling when he took it off lol. This went on for about an hour. Im not sure movement can be felt from the outside yet though, I seem to be very aware of my pulse when I put my hand on tummy so at the moment its difficult to differentiate external movement x

Congrats on scans and finding out the genders everyone!

Hope the girl boom doesn't run out before 3rd jan cos I've been guessing girl for weeks and u hate it when I'm wrong and OH is right!

Girls feeling movement.
I swear I can feel that horrible cervix movement/pressure like I used too with my first baby.

Anyone else feeling that early on? It's weird!! I had forgotten how weird it was.
Thought it wouldn't happen until later on but clearly I'm wrong!

yea my baby sometimes kicks my cervix or something, feels odd indeed :)

Emalou I swear this baby is nuzzled into my cervix. Its constant pressure. Never had this with G so it sure feels strange!!!

Finally feeling movement!! Although its only if my bladder is full or im laying on my tummy, but its still movements!

I think I feel something but its only once a day so I could be wrong :haha:

Got my hair cut today! It was nice to get out by myself and have me time. Plus I feel five pounds lighter! :haha:

Weird how I didn't even notice it was already the weekend. My messed up sleeping schedule really need to be fixed!
I've felt heavy and crappy all day, but at least baby's active I guess.

Beeka - Congratulations on your little girl! :pink: :happydance:

Daddiesgift - Yay! Congratulations on team pink! :pink: :happydance:

Lilly - Congratulations on being team pink! :pink: :happydance:

Rosie - Sorry to hear that you have had another scare, I hope everything is ok :hugs:

Felix - Welcome to the thread :wave:

Hey beauts!

Does any of my UK girls want a maternity support belt? In medium.. Free? it doesn't fit me and bought in the sale ages ago! Brand new in pack still xx

So I think I have started to feel some movement. I have no other explination. feels like little flutters or light flicks a little lower than my belly button. Kept happening all weekend, and right around the same spot! Made me SO excited since I kept saying all week that I havent felt anything yet. Cant wait to see you again bubs!! 3 more days!!!!!

Hey beauts!

Does any of my UK girls want a maternity support belt? In medium.. Free? it doesn't fit me and bought in the sale ages ago! Brand new in pack still xx

Tell you what Hannah, my physio has just told me to go and get one, are you sure you want nothing for it? Suppose I should ask what size you are to see if it would fit me?
If it's not going anywhere else then I'm sure I can make use of it :thumbup: :hugs:

So I think I have started to feel some movement. I have no other explination. feels like little flutters or light flicks a little lower than my belly button. Kept happening all weekend, and right around the same spot! Made me SO excited since I kept saying all week that I havent felt anything yet. Cant wait to see you again bubs!! 3 more days!!!!!

That's so exciting!!! :thumbup:

Hi all :) wow I am really doing a bad job of keeping up with this thread haha, been so busy…doing a masters and have 2 assignments + a presentation to do this week before I finish for xmas :(

Thank you for all the lovely congrats though x

Mrs.stefka - congrats on your boy :D

Bumpin2012 - think I am in the minority at the mo with a girl lol?

Beeka & Daddiesgift & Lilly12 - Congrats on your girls :D another few to join me haha!

Rosie - Hoping all is okay with you, and you're not too worried…I have heard of them before, and they don't normally cause a problem for babes..just worries you instead! how was your weekend in center parcs?

Felix26 - Welcome :D congrats on the results of your amnio too, it must be such a relief for you

I am yet to feel proper movements I think…I can't pinpoint if I have or haven't, plus Im not really showing much either so I want something to happen haha…either I pop or I feel her doing something, little terror :p I do have a doppler and have been using it maybe once a week, can't help myself!

Here's my 19+3 'bump' lol x

Attachments

• IMG_4654.jpg
    IMG_4654.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
Congrats to everyone finding out the gender! I have been getting a little discouraged lately. I'm 19+6 and still haven't felt any for sure movements :nope: I would love to feel him/her before Christmas. Gender scan on friday! 4 more days!

thanks shopaholic it really does worry you! movements will soon come for you!

im not feeling many kicks but can feel him moving about alot like my tummy is a washing machine! i think he particularly liked the hot chocolate fudge cake i had last night ;) he was moving tonnes!

center parcs was amazing weve been at different times of the year but the winter wonerland has to be my favourite ever, i would absolutley defiantley 100% recommed to any family with young kids so magical and all about the kids cant wait to get booked for next year :D

i wouldnt worry about not feeling movements i know someone who didnt feel anything until 22 weeks!

i was going to ask about it hannah but emalou90 needs it more than me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->