May Emeralds 2014! :)

OMG or when I'd get kicked in the bladder/cervix so hard I'd pee on myself :haha: but out of three pregnancies I've only peed a little on myself three times.... So far :haha:

The only decent BM I've had over the last couple of weeks was after indulging in a take away pizza. Think it was all the grease .

Other than that I'm on about once every 2/3 days and doesn't feel like a proper full BM IYKWIM

Started the probiotic yoghurt drinks yesterday and eating lots of fruit and veg do hoping things will improve.

Kicks are visible and sharp/uncomfortable like he's really pushing far out.

Layla's kicks are visible from the outside too :) pretty cool!
She keeps on pushing out though which is annoying, kinda feel like braxton hicks except it's only where the baby is at that moment .

This is like sharb jabs he holds for a min or so with a hand/toot pushing out too far lol or he does it with his body (huge lump lol) he must be really far forward

Haven't been around for awhile, but thought I should remove myself from this group.

Last week (20w1d) my husband and I had to terminate our pregnancy due to a genetic syndrome that was 100% incompatible with life.

It was my first pregnancy after struggles with infertility, but I am hopeful that things will heal quickly and we will have a healthy little one soon.

Happy and healthy pregnancies to all of you ladies.

Oh, JLeeCT, I'm so sorry. How heartbreaking. I hope your physical recovery goes smoothly.

Phantom: any update?

Emalou: I get really bad pain in my tailbone, caused by SI joint movement... only relief I've gotten is from a chiropractor...

Nope. Still waiting for them to call. :cry:

I'm so sorry you've had to go through that JLeeCT. I hope you recover well.

Hi ladies ive been a no show on here for a while so just thought id pop in and say hello and wish you all the best for 2014 (is NYE here in Australia atm) x0

Phantom- can you call them?? I'd be calling two times a day till they told me something!

YAY! Starting out the New Year right.. was finally able to poop!!! :happydance: I just text DH to say to bring home a sticker for my potty chart! lol :haha:

HAPPY NEW YEARS LADIES! Here is to an amazing 2014 for all of us, our families and new babies!! :hugs: Glad I found you all!!!

Anyone have any exciting plans tonight? As of tomorrow, we will all be due in the year!

Amour - We are just having a relaxed night tonight, Tyler is fast asleep in bed and me and the OH are shattered, don't think we will be awake to bring in the New Year :sleep:

Ava's at nannys for a party! Me and OH had a little walk just now and made non alcoholic cocktails :lol: I'll be in bed soon lol

2014 we will have babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->