May Emeralds 2014! :)

Anyone have any exciting plans tonight? As of tomorrow, we will all be due in the year!

I think I'll be falling asleep on the sofa somewhere around 11ish so that hubby can wake me just enough for the zombie walk to bed.

Happy new year ladies!!! WERE GOING TO HAVE OUR BABIES THIS YEAR :D :D :D

Happy New year's! We spent the night trying to convince our toddler that he really does need sleep. My resolution is to find a solution to his refusal to sleep longer than a few hours at a time!

22weeks today, will post bump pic later :)

Happy New Years! Last night my dh and i did nothing. I think I was in bed by 9.

I know I haven't been on this thread in aaaaages but thought I'd update that my scan is tomorrow and yes, I'm hoping to find out the gender! But I may have to wait for the result as the hospital only recently started to reveal gender and they don't always do it during the scan. They may make me wait for my doctor to tell me at my next appointment. It depends on the technician. So we'll see.

I do know I won't be getting a print out. Kind of disappointed as I got several with my son but I lived in a different part of the country at the time. I have the option of buying a CD for $50 (!!!??) but I don't want a cd's worth. I just want one. Oh well.

Happy new year to you all. Was thinking today how different next NY will be as a parent and the year we ll be able to look back on. It's very exciting! Only 1 more day to get through till our 20 week scan and hopefully gender reveal.

A little anxious pre-scan that everything will be OK but trying to stay sane about it.

Happy New Year! We will all be having our babies this year! :happydance: :yipee:

Hahaha... New year's before baby: up past midnight, out with friends, and a kiss :)

After: in pjs by 8, bed at 930 kiss goodnight... I'm lame

Starry night, I had to buy the CD too! Such a piss off

Where are you from?

I'm from Manitoba. I used to live in Southern Ontario. The crazy thing with our hospital is there are two departments and one will give you a free print out and the other won't. Standard anatomy scans are done in the u/s department and they won't give you one. They also used to be the ones that refused to tell gender at all. But at the same hospital was a "fetal assessment" department that was a u/s section just for pregnancy. I had to go there at 34 weeks (we moved to Manitoba in my 3rd tri with ds) and they told us the gender and gave us 3 print outs and dh could be in there the entire exam. It's the same hospital! So stranger.

Happy New Year!
We went to a party in OH's family and I spent almost the whole time talking about pregnancy and babies with his cousins. It was nice, despite being told over and over again by one of them (who's 31w pregnant with her 3rd) that I wouldn't be able to breastfeed or have a natural birth because I'm "too small". Oh yeah? Watch me!

Under instruction to take it easy by the physio
Wear a maternity belt to support my back and hips as my muscles arent supporting them for me. Because of my underlying lower back issue and pregnancy.
Oh and sit myself on a gym ball when I can :thumbup:

Now to find a maternity belt!

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow! Going to stay team yellow but if I see something I see it ;)
I'm back to work today. I hope the day goes quickly!

I'm from Manitoba. I used to live in Southern Ontario. The crazy thing with our hospital is there are two departments and one will give you a free print out and the other won't. Standard anatomy scans are done in the u/s department and they won't give you one. They also used to be the ones that refused to tell gender at all. But at the same hospital was a "fetal assessment" department that was a u/s section just for pregnancy. I had to go there at 34 weeks (we moved to Manitoba in my 3rd tri with ds) and they told us the gender and gave us 3 print outs and dh could be in there the entire exam. It's the same hospital! So stranger.

I figured you had to be Canadian! My hospital works much the same way. Im in Halifax (for now) The hospital here will tell you, but not during the scan, they forward to report to your OB and they will tell you. They wont provide pictures during a routine scan, but if you have to go to the Fetal Assessment Unit, they will AND they will tell you gender.

My OB has a old school machine in her office, so she tends to take extra peeks throughout your pregnancy, but no pictures :(

Im going to be moving to Regina after this baby is born!

Happy New Year!
We went to a party in OH's family and I spent almost the whole time talking about pregnancy and babies with his cousins. It was nice, despite being told over and over again by one of them (who's 31w pregnant with her 3rd) that I wouldn't be able to breastfeed or have a natural birth because I'm "too small". Oh yeah? Watch me!

What a shame! I know of very tiny women who have had natural births AND breasfed without issue. a good friend of mine exclusively breastfed TWINS and she is a super tiny woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->