May Emeralds 2014! :)

My bump is also huge for 6 weeks. I feel like I'm going to have to bust out the maternity pants pretty soon as I'm not allowed to wear sweats at work. My DH has poked my belly and said there is no way that's baby. Nope just super, super bloated.

We have only told my best friend (who guessed when she asked if I wanted a glass of wine at dinner), his best friend and my boss who I am very close with

I can't keep track of everyone :( but to comment on the bump posts...I literally JUST lost 75 lbs...and it's so noticeable that I'm bloated. To top it off I'm eating EVERYTHING all day long...I disgust myself lol. I'm on a pool league and I don't know how I'm gonna play off not drinking a few beers like I usually do :-/

Not sure how to hide it for much longer!! OH thinks its twins :wacko:

I just lost weight too Phoenix -- not as much though, go girl! But I literally gained half of it back with water weight. Ugh.

Also super tired of this brown spotting.. I went 3 days without it then it ruined another pair of undies! That's the biggest perk of pregnancy! No bleeding!! Sad.

So glad I am not the only one already experiencing the bump/bloat. I am 6 weeks and 1 day and I already have a rounded shape in my lower belly that wont go away.

No actual morning sickness but by god is the heartburn and nausea bad today :sick:

Leah, great bump-bloat! im having intense bloating too, I just want to unbutton my pants at work :haha: sorry the spotting came back, im sure everything will be fine though ;)

SweetV, it can be hard to refuse alcohol and not look suspicious, just say, no thanks I have a crazy headache lol

MrsHousewife, sorry about the nausea and heartburn, hope it eases up soon!

as for me, got some baby stuff from my friend today!! OH went to pick it up and it was there when I walked in, so exciting!

Is anyone else freaking out over what they shouldnt eat?

The list of no no foods for pregnant women is pretty long.

Not to mention worrying about if food has been washed properly, cooked properly etc.

Its doing my head in as i ate almost everything on the list when i was around 3 weeks pregnant at a show!

Is anyone else freaking out over what they shouldnt eat?

The list of no no foods for pregnant women is pretty long.

Not to mention worrying about if food has been washed properly, cooked properly etc.

Its doing my head in as i ate almost everything on the list when i was around 3 weeks pregnant at a show!

It is quite a list of things we shouldn't be near. I was really worried during my first pregnancy with some things I had done before I found out I was pregnant and when I brought it up to the Dr. she told me not to worry about it at all. There were other things on the list that I was surprised about. I didn't find out until well in to my second trimester with my first that I was not allowed to be using the face wash for acne that I had been using twice a day (MAJOR panic set in!) again everything turned out fine. I also had very bad food poisoning in my third trimester with my DS. OB was concerned with dehydration but other than that had no issues.

Is it normal to be worried...well since i got my positives already im a bit scared for my AF to arrive tomorrow.....

Jalanis: I was really nervous too, but just test in the morning to calm your nerves! You're pregnant! (coming from the POAS addict :haha:)

It's normal with your first pregnancy to be more worried about food. This pregnancy, I'm pretty chill about it. But then again, I don't like lunch meat to begin with and hot dogs have been one of my aversions :)

The bleeding did start again, but it's so spotty and really brown, so I'm really calm about it. Just need to get my proof of insurance letter to get into the doctors office!!!!! Ugh

This due date calculator on the NHS website is the most accurate one I can find, it uses your average cycle length aswell as first day of last period.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/due-date-calculator.aspx

The baby center one says I'm due May 15th, but the NHS one says I'm due May 19th (which makes more sense since I ovulated 4 days later than an average cycle).

Thank you for posting the link to that one! My cycle averages only 23 days so according to that one my DD is May 16th, not the 21st!!

ttclou: Can you believe you'll be 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow????

Thanks....i dont have anymore tests :( its just that my first pregnancy i didnt know til i missed and well this one i tested early before missed thats why..

Jalanis
Test in the morning !
That way you know you're still pregnant :)

My AF is due Friday and trust me, I will def test that morning!! Actually I've tested everyday so far since my bfp (3 days). And I'll continue to test until a day after AF is due I think. It makes me feel better lol

Yea im gonna buy cheapies tomorrow so i can get that off my mind already...have y gooten any symptoms?

Yea I've had symptoms from early on , before I got my bfp!
My main symptom now is a dull cramping/stretching feeling in my lower abdomen right above my pubic bone and on and off slight nausea , and a more sensitive smell.
Oh and a little moody lol ask my DH ;)

You?

Yea I've had symptoms from early on , before I got my bfp!
My main symptom now is a dull cramping/stretching feeling in my lower abdomen right above my pubic bone and on and off slight nausea , and a more sensitive smell.
Oh and a little moody lol ask my DH ;)

You?

Omg lol me too ive been a bit moody not always...my bbs sometimes feel sore and yes same feeling on the pubic bone...i dont feel cramping just like its stretching...it feels like a twinge for a couple times then it stops

Oh my god girls, major wardrobe failure, for those of you who stalk my journal would have seen my bloat.
I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and none of my dresses hide it :(
:dohh: I may end up having to embrace it!!! Oh goddddd.

I know its gone quick but slow :wacko::wacko: Tomorrow is D day with the scan at 2.30!!! I have had some brown/pink spotting too hun :growlmad: Thats why i decided to pop to epu to have a check up. Wish we didnt get this horrid stuff xx

Is it normal to be worried...well since i got my positives already im a bit scared for my AF to arrive tomorrow.....

I worry all the time! I check every time I go to the loo to see if AF has arrived. I have slightly irregular cycles. Last month was our first month using opks, so I never got to find out how long my luteal phase is - because of thankfully falling pregnant. But it means I don't know when to expect my AF. My longest cycle ever was 40 days, so I'm relaxing once I have passed that! I'm also going to buy one more pregnancy test to do, just to put my mind at ease! Today is cycle day 36 for me and around 17/18 dpo (I got my bfp on 11dpo - cycle day 29). I'm hoping I will be able to relax in 4 days time! [-o<

I know its gone quick but slow :wacko::wacko: Tomorrow is D day with the scan at 2.30!!! I have had some brown/pink spotting too hun :growlmad: Thats why i decided to pop to epu to have a check up. Wish we didnt get this horrid stuff xx

Congratulations for reaching 7 weeks! :happydance: I have only just reached 5 weeks! Good luck with tomorrows scan! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->