May Emeralds 2014! :)

Wow! Another team pink! Congrats!!!! Glad the baby looked well.

Gah! I can seriously not wait to find out what team I'm joining.

Starry Night, I can't imagine him knowing and not telling you the gender...hospital policy or not! That seems like torture, haha.

Wannabe - Congrats on finding out it's a girl!! So exciting!

Starry Night, I can't imagine him knowing and not telling you the gender...hospital policy or not! That seems like torture

Agreed! You will find out soon though and it will be so exciting, even more so for the wait.

I'm pleased to report my scan went well. Baby is measuring a few days behind. They want to move my EDD by 4 days but I know my dates so I'm just sticking with those as far as I'm concerned.

I'm still officially team yellow but I thought I glimpsed boy parts!

Also I found out the placenta is anterior which is a huge surprise for me because I've been feeling this LO since 12 weeks and OH has felt kickd since about 16 weeks.

had my second 20week scan, he cooperated this time so we could get all his right measurements :)

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/IMG_20140103_052541_zps5851ed10.jpg

I'm pleased to report my scan went well. Baby is measuring a few days behind. They want to move my EDD by 4 days but I know my dates so I'm just sticking with those as far as I'm concerned.

I'm still officially team yellow but I thought I glimpsed boy parts!

Also I found out the placenta is anterior which is a huge surprise for me because I've been feeling this LO since 12 weeks and OH has felt kickd since about 16 weeks.

Your LO must be very strong then! Congrats on the great scan! :)

nic18 - glad that they got everything this time!

had my second 20week scan, he cooperated this time so we could get all his right measurements :)

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/IMG_20140103_052541_zps5851ed10.jpg

Great :thumbup: so pleased for you! xx

Starry - Glad to hear that everything went well at your scan, that's a shame that they wouldn't tell you the gender though and that you have to wait 2 weeks! :(

Wannabe Mommy - Congratulations on team pink! :pink: :happydance:

Stouffer - Glad to hear that your scan went well, can't wait to find out wether it was boy parts that you saw :winkwink:

Nic - Lovely scan pic! Glad they were able to get all the measurements that they needed this time :thumbup:

23weeks today and boom, conjunctivitis :(
On a brighter note baby will be viable this day next week :D

Starry night: they wouldn't tell me during, but my ob had the report the next day and would have called if I wanted to know right away. Can you try calling their office and see if they will tell you over the phone?

Is anyone else getting frequent Braxton hicks? I've been getting them for a couple weeks now but I'm not sure if I should be worried. I'm only 20 weeks and they're so noticeable.

Yea I do when my bladder is full !
Never noticed them with DD

I haven't had BH yet. I don't remember having them at all with my first baby so I don't really know what they feel like.

Hannah that sucks :(!
I haven't had any BH yet!

Hannah - Sorry to hear that you are going back to work after 3 weeks off! :(

I haven't had any BH yet, although I don't recall having them with Tyler either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->