May Emeralds 2014! :)

I am trying to drink more water. I have a giant water bottle that I got for Christmas and I fill it up and can usually empty it at least once. I'd say it holds 500 to 700mL. Not sure if that is enough though.

I still get nauseous though and wonder if that could cause headaches.

I think you should be drinking about 2 liters of water when pregnant per day!
500 ml a day is def not enough & could very well be the cause of your headaches!

I drink closer to 2 L a day, any less and I get mad headaches. it sounds like you probably need to be drinking more

daddiesgift, I hate that! I've had that once or twice and it made me want to cry, it was awful. Hope it goes away soon. :hugs:

Em. :hugs:

I know the feeling. I quit my job and sold my brand new car shortly after I became pregnant with #2.
It's always a hard decision but do what will make you happier in the long run!

---

I feel baby inching closer and closer to my rib cage. :haha:
Not looking forward to those little feet getting caught like DD did!

It works out better if I'm not working. But that means selling my lovely car and saving for a new one in 6 months time (not long and can use hubbies as he rides a Harley in the nice weather)
Childcare will cripple us and I can't up my hours to cover it so there's been a lot of talk about quitting and making the most of the time with baby number two.

Not bothered about my job much but it's very stressful not knowing what to do for the best yet. Sorry to be moany!!

I can feel my LO near ribs too!!!

I'm lucky in that I'm self-employed and can work my own hours so I don't have to give up work.

However the huge downside is that I will not be able to take maternity leave without giving up the business I've worked on for the last 12 years. I'm worried how I'll cope juggling 2 kids and work.

2L of water a day?? Oh my goodness, I'm going to be living on the toilet. I do drink other liquids too but I they're not as hydrating as water. I had a huge water aversion in first tri and now I just don't think of it. I'd rather have milk or iced tea.

Yep 2 liters of water a day.. If I don't drink enough, I get headaches , even when not pregnant!

week juice if you dont like water /squash
ibs was playing up last night, first time since being pregnant

i am also starting to feel outside movements when she does big kicks :D

Yesterday baby finally decided to move up and now he isn't pressing on my bladder anymore, what a relief! Drinking 2L sounds more manageable now. Before that, I couldn't drink a glass of water without going to the bathroom twice.

I'm going to need to measure how much water my water bottle holds because the thought of drinking 4 of those in one day has me nervous. I like water now but if I drink too much I feel like it's going to overflow. :haha: I'm hoping I underestimated the size and that it's more like 1L because 2 of those bottles seems doable. Some days I already drink 1 1/2 worth of water if you include what I drink throughout the night (I wake up a lot and take a drink each time)

After a long wait (ultrasound was the 23rd of Dec), and the hospital not faxing the results to my ob causing me to have to sit and wait in the exam room while they looked everywhere for them, we have some answers.

Baby measured at 18 weeks 6 days but I don't remember how far along I was when I got the ultrasound. :shrug:

Attachments

• sprout18weeks3.jpg
    sprout18weeks3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on team pink, Phantom! Glad you were finally able to get some answers!!

As for me, I'm pretty sure my child is going to be a ninja! He moves and kicks constantly...even to where is keeps me awake at night. I hope we will be able to feel the movements on the outside soon. My LO is dying to feel baby kick!

PS, you were about probably 18 +6 at your scan. I was 19+6 on the 23rd.

So glad you finally found out Phantom! Congrats on team pink!!

Our ultrasound today went great! Measuring on time, perfectly healthy and still a girl!!! :dance:

Congratulations on team pink :) finally knowing must be so nice!

I love hearing about lovely scans :)

First day back at work, I feel so tired it's unreal. Ava's had me up
And had me up and dad about 100 times getting her to sleep :/ so fun not

Congratulations on team pink!

I've just realised I'm now at 23 weeks! The same week I'm turning 23, I like the coincidence.
Baby's not kicking as much as before, but he's moving constantly... sometimes we can see limbs dragging from the outside, I didn't think it would happen that early.

Congratulations Phantom! :pink:

I am having an awful day. :(

I keep having constant nightmares, it makes me scared to sleep. Then when I woke up and ate my lip was burning and I noticed that I have a cold sore! I've never had a cold sore before except one time 3 years ago I accidentally kissed DH when he had one and it wasn't healed. I know once you get them, it's always dormant in your body but I've never had one by myself. I guess maybe something in pregnancy triggered it? I get very, very sick with them bringing out the true "fever" in "fever blisters". Ugh.

On the other hand, I've had a crazy baby the past few days! Making my belly dance like crazy. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_m_PvREBQ&feature=youtu.be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"