May Emeralds 2014! :)

I've had BH for a few weeks now. They're barely noticeable for me though, I'm sure sometimes I get them and I don't know it.

Could it be that my cats actually hear baby move? This week it happened a few times I was sitting with one of the kittens on my lap, and when baby started kicking, they'd stare at my bump and move away an inch or two, like they do when there's a big noise... Though they're never on my belly. Just near it.

Fleur - That is so cute about your cats and your bump! Probably wondering what is in your tummy :cloud9:

Hahahha thanks girls! It's not that bad I surpose I go back on half term in 4 weeks lol

Just thought id update, we are team pink :)

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/VELAZQUEZSHANNON20140102105231780_zps9cbf96e4.jpg

Just checked the first page and the girls have taken over. Wonder if there's any science behind the earlier babies being boys and the later babies being girls?

Shan - Congratulations on being team pink! :pink:

Lovely scan pic! :cloud9:

I also have an anterior placenta again but have been feeling baby move from 15 weeks on.
With Aleena I didn't feel a thing until 20 weeks..
Turns out my placenta is higher this time so baby can kick low & I'll feel it just fine!

Felt baby kick from the outside today! :dance:

Tomorrow is my anatomy scan so nervous and excited. Be happy to just see baby

Daddiesgift - Yay for feeling baby kicking from the outside! :happydance:

Good luck at your scan tomorrow, hope everything goes well :D

yay for feeling movement:)! good luck at scan:)

Feel stressed out girls!
Lots to think about working or not working, giving up my car or keeping it! Bah
Feel v emotional!

Em. :hugs:

I know the feeling. I quit my job and sold my brand new car shortly after I became pregnant with #2.
It's always a hard decision but do what will make you happier in the long run!

---

I feel baby inching closer and closer to my rib cage. :haha:
Not looking forward to those little feet getting caught like DD did!

We're buying me a "family" vehicle in the next two months, but OH wants to sell our car now after I get the bigger one to get him a fancy new car :dohh: so I know that stress! I work from home as an in home daycare provider for the military so I'm grateful I get income while staying home with my own kids but taking care of other kids while pregnant is exhausting in itself :sleep: I don't know how women manage working outside of the home while pregnant! I'd collapse daily :haha:

Tomorrow is also my midwife appt so ill be bringing up my extreme exhaustion to her. I know on a level I should be tired but this is extreme. I also have full body aches a lot and always feel freezing. Though where we live now is in the 70s so its not because of winter :haha: hopefully she can help somehow

I could never work full time while pregnant. I'm so exhausted all the time. I think I'd be falling asleep at my desk. lol

Lately I've been struggling with headaches. They aren't horrible but they do get to me after awhile. I don't want to overdo it with the Tylenol but sometimes I just need to take something. Like today. My head was just pounding to the point where I couldn't keep my eyes open.

I'm working full time (shiftwork), and babysitting my friends 2 year old (she babysits my son) - exhausted doesn't even begin to explain... Plus my 20 month old doesn't seem to believe in sleeping...

Good luck with your scan daddiesgift!

Starrynight- Hope the headaches ease up. Are you drinking enough fluids? Even an extra cup of water a day can help significantly

I have the WORSE trapped gas Ive ever had in my life! My abdomen is visibly swollen :cry: Even my chest hurts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->