May Emeralds 2014! :)

Emalou - Hope you feel better today and are not as stressed out :hugs:

Starry - Hope the headaches ease up soon, I know how you feel, I suffer from a lot of headaches myself :(

Daddiesgift - Sorry to hear about the trapped gas, hope it lets up soon!

MagicWhisper - Yay for feeling outside kicks!

Phantom - Congratulations on team pink! :pink: :happydance:

Fleur - Happy 23 weeks! That's great that it is also your 23rd birthday this week too!

Amour - Sorry to hear about the coldsore, lovely video though! So cute! :cloud9:

Amour, what a great video! Make me smile. TONS of movement huh!? :thumbup: I dont think I see her like that yet. Thats awesome!!

Thanks exc. hope you're doing ok?

I'm currently sat on lunch at work contemplating if I can carry on standing up all day or not :(

I'm not usually this bloody miserable :( but the pain really takes it's toll. Whoever has had this before would totally relate.
I feel bad if I tell my manager I want to go home but my mind isn't on the job at all!!

This thread is moving too fast for me!! Hope all of you are doing great!!!

Yesterday we found out we're team blue!! Delighted with the news!

Amour - Great video. It looks like you have a really happy babe in there. I can't wait to be able to see the kicks and movements like that!

Madrid- Congrats on team blue!! We need to bring the boy count back up! :)

Emalou - You're welcome. I'm doing great thank you :D

It can really take it's toll on your body if you are stood up all day, is there no way you could sit down or anything? :(

Madrid - Congratulations on team blue! :blue:

Ugh unfortunately no. Too busy.
Ordered my support belt and am resting at home today thankfully!

23weeks today :)
I've defiantly popped!

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab288/nhunter1995/IMG_20140108_032735_zps5d4e098b.jpg

Not been on here for ages!
Had anatomy scan today. All healthy, and baby is a little girl :)

Congrats, Maria!! I can't believe we have ANOTHER girl in here. It's a girl boom for sure.

I know I don't know the gender yet but I'm feeling convinced I'll be joining team pink too. We couldn't see anything between the legs and when we said that the tech just smiled and said "it's not an exact science" so I'm guessing he wrote "girl" in the report. He had said he knew what the gender was and only backtracked when we started guessing girl...and it was obvious we were getting excited by those guesses. LOL I've been "feeling" girl the entire pregnancy so it will be interesting to see if intuition is right. I was right with DS....

amour - love that video! What a busy little guy you have in there!

nic - beautiful bump!

madrid - congrats on team blue!

maria - congrats on team pink!

https://imageshack.us/a/img835/9076/vg9l.jpg

23+3.

DH was so sweet and bought me maternity yoga pants (here) since my Victoria's Secret ones don't fit comfortably. I'm pretty much in heaven and they're sooo cute. :D

https://25.media.tumblr.com/c8d38b3c8302579ad76e70b7f645d135/tumblr_mz0pezF2a91ru33teo1_500.jpg
November 30th vs. yesterday!

Congratulations on team pink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"