May Emeralds 2014! :)

Congrats Maria!!!

Looking good nic, amour and fleur!!!

not yet Shannon! we'll be decorating soon though :)

I think ill go to pintrest to get my fix then hehe

Cant wait to do more on ours

Hope all you lovely may emerald ladies are all feeling well and coping.

We have a week of 40+ degree weather here in South Australia next week, not fun!!

Yikes! I hate the extreme heat! We're on the opposite end with negative 40!!! Don't like the extreme cold either.

We're moving DS out of the nursery when the time comes so ours is already decorated. We just need to get black out blinds (right now we have blankets over the window). And we need to paint DS' new room. It's bright pink and has a Disney princess light switch cover....

We wont have a nursery as we've co slept with all of our kids, our first I did a nursery but he was rarely ever in there so it was pointless :haha: But Ive bought a few fabrics to make her blankets and Im going for owls :) or woodland creatures :haha:

So heres some pictures of the fabrics Ive chosen. Now to just find the time to sew them :dohh:

Attachments

• scar.jpg
    scar.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1
  • scar1.jpg
    scar1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
  • scar2.jpg
    scar2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
We're going to co-sleep too. Baby's not going to be in our bed (we move during our sleep way too much for that to be safe) but I want him to be close so I don't have to walk through the entire apartment everytime he needs to be fed.
By the time he's old enough to have his own room, I'd like to have moved... Decorating the second bedroom seems a bit unnecessary right now.

We do plan on having the baby in our room for a few months. We have a playpen with a bassinet/cosleeper attachment. We had our son in our room for 3 months though when he was a baby we lived in a one bedroom home at the time. At 3 months we moved ourselves into the living room so he could have the bedroom to himself. We were disrupting his sleep more than he was disrupting ours.

How long we have this baby in our room will depend on when he or she starts sleeping through the night (7 to 8 hours straight).

Im not doing a nursery. We are moving across the country either shortly before baby is born, or shortly after. We're waiting on a posting message for our moving date, which we will hopefully have soon!

Same here! We are in a 2 bedroom apt right now and the 2nd bedroom is DSD room and my office so that isnt an option. We are going to rearrange our room (hopefully try soon to make sure it fits) to put the crib and glider in there. I even changed sides of the bed in anticipation. We have a comfy lazyboy recliner in the living room if its a bad night so I dont distrupt DH too much, but he can also sleep through ANYTHING! The bathroom is right off our bedroom and we have a huge countertop so we are making that into the changing station. It will all be fine and do for now until we get a house or bigger place. I want it all adorable and ready NOW! My shower is the end of March so lots of time..

No nursery for us yet either. Staying with my parents while we pay off a little debt and we have our room and Tori has her room. Baby will just stay with us.

Emalou - Hopefully your support belt will help with the pain :hugs:

Daddiesgift - Happy 20 weeks for yesterday! :happydance:

Nic - Happy 23 weeks for yesterday, lovely bump! :D

Maria - Congratulations on team pink! :pink:

Starry - Can't wait to see if your intuition is right or not ;)

Amour - Cute bump! :D

Fleur - Lovely bump :D

Just found out today we're team :blue: again! :happydance: He looks perfect and he's measuring a little bit ahead with a due date of May 25th. My first son was born May 21st so it's possible they could share birthdays. :haha:

So many ladies moving! We're moving as well about a month or two after baby is born. I really wish I could do a nursery but chances are baby will be in our room for a few months anyway. I can't wait to get both of their rooms set up the way I want them, I hate living in an apartment!

Congrats on team blue Leids! I'm in the same boat, baby is due May 13th, and DS birthday is May 7th! I'm hoping she chooses to stay put and let her brother have his day :haha:

Congrats on team blue Leids! I'm in the same boat, baby is due May 13th, and DS birthday is May 7th! I'm hoping she chooses to stay put and let her brother have his day :haha:

Thank you! :hugs: I'm hoping the same, I really want him to have his special day. I'm also worried about being in the hospital on his birthday but the hospital I'm at will release within 24 hours if all is okay. Cutting it close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->