May Emeralds 2014! :)

Is it normal to be worried...well since i got my positives already im a bit scared for my AF to arrive tomorrow.....

I worry all the time! I check every time I go to the loo to see if AF has arrived. I have slightly irregular cycles. Last month was our first month using opks, so I never got to find out how long my luteal phase is - because of thankfully falling pregnant. But it means I don't know when to expect my AF. My longest cycle ever was 40 days, so I'm relaxing once I have passed that! I'm also going to buy one more pregnancy test to do, just to put my mind at ease! Today is cycle day 36 for me and around 17/18 dpo (I got my bfp on 11dpo - cycle day 29). I'm hoping I will be able to relax in 4 days time! [-o<

Yes i know...i always check when i go to the loo..ive noticed very little like clear/egg white mucus...is this normal?

Jalanis, I had the same thing yesterday evening. went to the loo and when I wiped I had thick egg white mucus. I think its normal, everywhere Ive read says that you have increased cm during pregnancy that can be milky or stretchy.

anyone else feeling totally normal and not feeling pregnant??

Very normal!

Thanks Excalibur! I just wish it waited till after the wedding!!

Ok thankss girls! Ever since i found im preggo dont know if this is normal or not but every morning i wake up i have to go the loo with #2....in other words before i was constipated

Increased CM is very normal in pregnancy, I have also had a lot of EWCM.

Leah - You're more than welcome, hopefully nobody will notice :thumbup:

Ok thankss girls! Ever since i found im preggo dont know if this is normal or not but every morning i wake up i have to go the loo with #2....in other words before i was constipated

Me too! :haha: I never used to need #2 so quick after waking up! But I hardly have any cervical mucus at all.

My mum gave me a bottle of champagne today to congratulate me on my promotion. Shame I can't drink it! :dohh: We still haven't told anyone about the pregnancy, are waiting until 12 weeks.

Leah - that's a lovely bump! I hope it fits into your wedding dress okay! I have a major bloat bump too, am wearing dresses that come under the bust and float down so that they disguise it. :thumbup:

Mini apart from my tummy reminding me. Yes totally normal haha

teacup: very thoughtful of your mom to get you champagne for your promotion and too bad you cant have it! lol

I also feel like I need to rush to the bathroom first thing in the morning to pee. always peed first thing in the morning but now it feels a bit mor urgent.

here's my progression, 9, 10 and 12 dpo (today) :happydance:

don't think my AF will show tomorrow ;)

Attachments

• 9 dpo frer at 3pm.jpg
    9 dpo frer at 3pm.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 10 dpo fmu.jpg
    10 dpo fmu.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5
  • 12 dpo fmu.jpg
    12 dpo fmu.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3