May Emeralds 2014! :)

My due date I've been given: May 22nd 2014. :D

Hi, everyone!

Same as me! Congrats!

Oh really? Awesome! :D

Thank you! congrats to you, too!!

Yes lol! Have u missed ur AF already?

If I go by the last couple cycles AF was due to show an appearance yesterday... no sign *touch wood*
But, I have irregular periods apart from last couple months soo... i'm still apprehensive. you?

I am tired

moody

And PISSED OFF

Water is coming from the flat upstairs...

Oh ok i see...well based on the ovulation days and stuff its suppose to arrive today but i feel good like u said "touchwood" i have no signs of it coming and im regular with AF.

Oh no :-(

Hope it's not mine ;-) I live on the top floor of a bunch of flats xx

Oh ok i see...well based on the ovulation days and stuff its suppose to arrive today but i feel good like u said "touchwood" i have no signs of it coming and im regular with AF.

Ah, so far so good.. I really hope AF stays away for you!! :D
I saw from previous page you're getting same signs as me, when having been to the toilet, thick weird stuff? LOL!

I saw from previous page you're getting same signs as me, when having been to the toilet, thick weird stuff? LOL!

Yes i dont get it alot but its suddenly not much...my bbs are sore though when i wake up in the middle of the night to go the loo they hurt more...are u showing? Since some ppl get have bellys at 6 wks

Yes i dont get it alot but its suddenly not much...my bbs are sore though when i wake up in the middle of the night to go the loo they hurt more...are u showing? Since some ppl get have bellys at 6 wks

I don't get it a lot, although it's getting more regular than it was - I hope that's still normal?
Yeah, mine are sore though... my OH was messing around the other day and elbowed me by accident, I could have cried they were that sore (bit like AF type soreness?)
Uhm, I have slight bloating I guess.. I'm only a size 6/8 and very flat stomach usually so I've noticed I've got a 'podge' that wasn't there before...
I'm not sure how to upload a photo from my iphone (laptop webcam is horrendous) .. are you?

I don't get it a lot, although it's getting more regular than it was - I hope that's still normal?
Yeah, mine are sore though... my OH was messing around the other day and elbowed me by accident, I could have cried they were that sore (bit like AF type soreness?)
Uhm, I have slight bloating I guess.. I'm only a size 6/8 and very flat stomach usually so I've noticed I've got a 'podge' that wasn't there before...
I'm not sure how to upload a photo from my iphone (laptop webcam is horrendous) .. are you?

Yea me too like 5/6 a bit of stomach due to when iwas preggo with my daughter...so i cant tell yet

Great progressions ladies!!!

I'm tryin on my dress tonight so fx it fits well!!

Thanks girl! Ill take pictures ;)

It's so overly busy. I'm exhausted so its hard to push myself, but it needs to get done! We're in the single digits! But I'm ready to focus on our family and baby #2 :)

I can't wait for your wedding pictures Leah! :cloud9: first event for us may girls to awww over :kiss:

Thanks girl! Ill take pictures ;)

It's so overly busy. I'm exhausted so its hard to push myself, but it needs to get done! We're in the single digits! But I'm ready to focus on our family and baby #2 :)

Ah, you're getting married?!
CONGRATS!!

Yea me too like 5/6 a bit of stomach due to when iwas preggo with my daughter...so i cant tell yet

ahh, did you show early with your daughter?

I'm only tiny so I keep wondering if I'll show enough to tell really early... guess i'll find out!

Lilly - I think you can safely say that AF will not show up tomorrow, nice progression pics :thumbup:

Em91 - Hello, welcome to the thread :wave:

Hannah - Eeeeks, I'm sorry to hear about the water coming from the flat upstairs, I hope you can get that problem solved asap!

Leah - Can't wait to see pictures :happydance:

ahh, did you show early with your daughter?

I'm only tiny so I keep wondering if I'll show enough to tell really early... guess i'll find out!

U probably will like a super small bump under ur belly if ur tiny...but me lol i got a bit of tummy so i may show later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->