May Emeralds 2014! :)

Thanks girl! Ill take pictures ;)

It's so overly busy. I'm exhausted so its hard to push myself, but it needs to get done! We're in the single digits! But I'm ready to focus on our family and baby #2 :)

All the best for your special day, looking forward to some pics! :flower:

We got married when i was pregnant with DD, i was 23 weeks along so i was waddling around in heels drinking mocktails haha.

Just a bit of heartburn so far and getting sleepy a little earlier than normal.

With DS the sickness started right at week 6, though, so I'm enjoying this part while I can :)

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Just a bit of heartburn so far and getting sleepy a little earlier than normal.

With DS the sickness started right at week 6, though, so I'm enjoying this part while I can :)

Welcome to all the new ladies!

I was sick as I got the BFP with my daughter :dohh:
I certainly enjoying this part too :happydance:

hi ladies :wave:

congrats to all the new ladies

Leah: hope your wedding day is perfect :) looking forward to photos

With G, I was bloated for most of the first trimester, but didn't actually show until about 23-24 weeks. I barely looked pregnant at 30 weeks ( in fact, while at a restaurant for dinner I overheard a conversation at the next table discussing whether I was pregnant or just fat)

this time around, still super bloated. No ms yet, but it didn't start last time until about 6.5 weeks for me :)

Feeling good today!! How are we all going?

Got a letter from the hospital today with my first pre obstetric appointment. Its not till November tho!

Got a letter from the hospital today with my first pre obstetric appointment. Its not till November tho!

Great to hear :thumbup:
I'm feeling ok too :) just seem to get tired easily.

Me and my oh worked out that when we move 27th October, we should be due our 12 week scan just after :happydance: so much to look forward too!

Me and my oh worked out that when we move 27th October, we should be due our 12 week scan just after :happydance: so much to look forward too!

Thats good! Is this your first?

Im finding it quite tiring already with a toddler, im gonna be hopeless later on when i get big and can hardly move :haha:

Looks like the end of October is going to be exciting for u and oh hun!!

hi girls!

hope everyone is doing good on this friday the 13th! woke up feeling a bit nauseated today, but felt mostly like I needed to eat something to calm it down. tomorrow I'll be 6 weeks and I feel likes its going by slowly lol, but then I think that Im a month and a half along, it seems like longer :p

Shanandboc: Great for your 1st appointment! november will be here before you know it ;)

Em, thats a lot of great things at once! I think I will be having my 12 week scan around that time too, Ill be 12 weeks on the 26th.

bumpin: I hope Im like you and have a cute small baby bump! cant believe you only started to show around 23-24 weeks!

My birthday is Oct 27th! :happydance: I should be 12 weeks Oct 31st, I guess I'll find out my scan date after I have seen the midwife on Tues. Any UK ladies getting a private scan early? I'm undecided. xx

Thats good! Is this your first?

Im finding it quite tiring already with a toddler, im gonna be hopeless later on when i get big and can hardly move :haha:

Looks like the end of October is going to be exciting for u and oh hun!!

Nope it's number two, my dd is 3 years 8 months :)
I know what you mean, I'm tired already. It's hard to keep up!
I hope we don't both end up huge so we can't do anything :dohh:

hi girls!

hope everyone is doing good on this friday the 13th! woke up feeling a bit nauseated today, but felt mostly like I needed to eat something to calm it down. tomorrow I'll be 6 weeks and I feel likes its going by slowly lol, but then I think that Im a month and a half along, it seems like longer :p

Shanandboc: Great for your 1st appointment! november will be here before you know it ;)

Em, thats a lot of great things at once! I think I will be having my 12 week scan around that time too, Ill be 12 weeks on the 26th.

bumpin: I hope Im like you and have a cute small baby bump! cant believe you only started to show around 23-24 weeks!

Yay! We're about a week apart aren't we so yeah mine should be the week after.

My birthday is Oct 27th! :happydance: I should be 12 weeks Oct 31st, I guess I'll find out my scan date after I have seen the midwife on Tues. Any UK ladies getting a private scan early? I'm undecided. xx

I'm not paying for one teacup (i didn't first time round as I had no worries), but not sure if the midwife wants me to have one sooner because of the medication I'm on. (Heart condition meds can cause low birth weight) x

Any UK ladies getting a private scan early? I'm undecided. xx

I am. I've booked one for next Friday (will be 7 weeks by dates but my cycles have been irregular since having my coil removed so might turn out to be a few days or even a week behind :shrug: )

I had an early reassurance scan at 6w6d by the nhs with my oldest son as I'd miscarried immediately before getting pregnant with him. I also miscarried immediately before getting pregnant with my second son but by then we lived in a different area and the EPU told me they only offer early reassurance scans to ladies who have had 3 or more miscarriages so we paid for one at 6+3 and it was well worth it, which is why we're doing it again this time :thumbup:

My first midwife appointment is on Tuesday too.

Anyone else having bad stretching pains?? I am miserable and have not been sleeping well. I have no spotting or other symptoms over that periodic pains that feel like the worst AF cramps. Any suggestions on how to relieve some of the discomfort? Called the Dr to try to get in today just to be sure that it is only uterus stretching.

image.jpg

Just keeps getting bigger!! Tried on my dress last night and it still fits but I had back fat galore.... Sad :(

Beautiful Leah :) nobody will judge the back fat you are pregnant! :hugs:

Thanks girl!
The problem is no one knows except our moms and best friends!!

Well they soon will ;-)
I'm going to a wedding on Saturday and my bloat/bump is crazy. I won't be able to hide it

Mimi: I think my little bump had a lot to do with how nauseated I was. I didn't stop throwing up until the day I delivered him. I only gained 22 lbs in total, and he was a super skinny string bean. he also stopped growing at36 weeks, so who knows how big,I would have been otherwise

Tomorrow is our anniversary, we've been married for one year! We're going out to dinner and a movie. I would really love some champagne, I know theres mixed feelings about that though. OH wants me to have some but I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->