May Emeralds 2014! :)

My hospital bag is brown and navy blue and the babies in my changing bag which is navy blue bows and brown detailing hahah!

All our things have a grey and cream theme and mine has light pink in it haha! My make up bag and my toiletries bag is light pink and my after pjs are grey and light pink! Hahah!

Love it, but I'm not that bad haha xx

I don't do colour coordinated do my hospital bag will be a total mess compared to yours. I'm gonna try to stick to essentials only, we're only a 20 min walk from the hospital and it's right in the city centre so if we forget anything I'll send hubby out to get it :D

I've defiantly over packed! I was in for so long with Ava (two weeks) and I remember I ran out of sleepsuits in the middle of the night ( she got blood on one from her antibiotics and sick on another in like 20 mins) and I was crying and crying cos I was so emotional and the sweetest lady gave me one of hers! So I will have enough now incase I need them and incase someone else is where I was xxx

All this talk about packing hospital bags is so exciting! :happydance:

I'm not going to pack half of the stuff that I packed with Tyler as it never got used! I am going to pack more nappies though as we ran out! :blush:

I'm not quite ready to start packing mine yet. I don't want to think that far ahead. I'm still in the mindset of setting up mini-milestones for myself.

I do know I'm just going to use our green duffle bag. Seems practical. Once it's time to pack I'll probably pick up some traveler's sized deodorant and other toiletries. I know I"m going to want to put a nice list of songs onto my iPod that is both soothing and fun for the night time. I can't assume I'm getting a private room and I get so lonely at night without DH. I might even pack some of my favourite snacks for afterwards (we're not allowed to eat during labour). My OB already gave me a what-to-bring list and it's really quite short. The hospital supplies so much for the baby while there. I really only need an outfit and diapers for the ride home.

I feel more concerned about packing for DS while he stays with a friend during my hospital stay! Whenever he stays over somewhere, he seems to return with less and less things. So annoying. It's sort of like, what am I willing to lose this time?

im going to get the last of my hospital bag things tomorrow so i have everything ready since i now prob only have around 6half to 8 half weeks left :O

this is my last week at work too all 2 half days of it cant believe how ffast it has gone!

i do seem to have carried a theme but purely by shear coincidence, pretty much all of my things with DD were pink, and this time they seem to be blue :/ x

Ah I'm so excited to get my hospital bag packed. Oh's family are staying with us next weekend, when they leave I can have baby room back, ready to start putting up the furniture etc, and then packing hospital bag. I'm taking either a small wheely suitcase or a gym bag for me, and a weekender bag with babys things in. and. Hope that will be enough room. My list is maHOOsive! Ooopps x

I'm not bothering to pack much. There wasn't much i needed last time, so really only going to have a basic overnight bag ready for me, one for G and a small one for daddy.

As far as I know we have to take everything, I'm packing for atleast an overnight stay, then oh can get from home if I need more xx

It's been so long since my youngest was born I seem to have forgotten what I need to bring to the hospital. I think I have most of my diaper bag packed. I'm bringing a going home outfit for baby, some onsies and sleepers in both newborn and 3 month size as my babies are usually 9ish pound. I also packed a few burp clothes, a nursing cover, wipes a blanket, and binkie. The hospital supplies diapers but not wipes. I hope I don't forget anything essential. I will probably pack some finger nail clippers and a boppy but I'm waiting until aftery shower to see what I ends to go out and buy.

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/30weeks_zps751e7e9e.jpg

30 weeks today! 49 days until term & 70 days until my due date. :D

Can I join you ladies? I'm not sure where I belong lol, I'm due June 12tg but...I'm having my csection on May 30th. Kinda stuck on where I should join?! Oh and I'm team yellow with baby #3

How do we have May babies already at 30 weeks?? Crazy how time flies!

Welcome, jenmcn! That would be tough to decide where you fit but at least you know your baby is coming in May. My baby is due May 29th but she could easily be a June baby! My son was four days late so that would definitely put us into June if we follow a similar pattern.

Welcome jencmn! I would say it doesn't really matter :) where ever you feel you like to post :kiss:

Welcome Jenmcn1!

I'm am also 30 weeks today! This is the count down from here now, I feel its been working its way up to 30 weeks and now a countdown to 40 O.M.G! I just can't believe it, that I've got this far. So much to do still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->