May Emeralds 2014! :)

Time is definitely flying. Ive woken up aching this morning. Hips, back, thighs and belly are all screaming at me. Gonna be a fun day at work!

It's really scary when you hit the big 30!

Yes it is, find myself nesting alittle this morning. Up at 8am, I've cleaned the kitchen, ironed, cleaned the outside of the washing machine and cleaned the microwave. Now I'm going to Hoover the whole house!

Yes it is, find myself nesting alittle this morning. Up at 8am, I've cleaned the kitchen, ironed, cleaned the outside of the washing machine and cleaned the microwave. Now I'm going to Hoover the whole house!

Haha, enjoy your cleaning! :haha:
I've been exhausted so, resting up today, DD is full of cold too so helps if I sit down, then she seems to rest too, :shrug: that's my excuse anyway!

Anyone else freaking a little? DS has been a nut these past few weeks, and I've no idea how I'm going to manage him and the needs of a new baby...

Welcome Jenmcn!

Anyone else freaking a little? DS has been a nut these past few weeks, and I've no idea how I'm going to manage him and the needs of a new baby...

Welcome Jenmcn!

My daughter is a lot older then your LO but I'm getting a bit scared! She's a little devil while were shopping so I'm a bit scared what she will be like :(

I also (as horrid as it sounds) feel so bad for her aswell, she's my bestfriend- literally do everything together! Costa's and even romantic dinners ;) Hahha!

So, when nesting, do you actually have the energy to nest?

Haha, enjoy your cleaning! :haha:
I've been exhausted so, resting up today, DD is full of cold too so helps if I sit down, then she seems to rest too, :shrug: that's my excuse anyway!

perfect excuse!!! well that was mine last week when DD was ill too! ;) x

I'm scared too!
My almost 3 year old still sleeps with me , or else she does not sleep at all. How am I going to deal with waking up with a newborn every hour and DD being disturbed by that cause she is right next to me and such a light sleeper, uhhhh , I try not to think about it lol.

I am DEF nesting these days!! I am dying to get everything ready. With only 75 days left... they will FLY by. I have been cleaning like a mad man and organizing everything. My closet, all drawers in my bureau, the pantry... all spotless! Yesterday the bedroom was rearranged; we took out our 2 bedside bureaus and just put together smaller options to give another few feet of space. The crib is going to go on my side so I feel better about having the space to do it now that I can actually SEE it. My shower is 3/30, and cant wait to get that stuff home, organized and setup as well!! Feeling so overwhelmded thinking there is SOOO much to do still. Somehow finding little spurs of energy and pushing through it, and then I am beat at night time!! FTM with no idea what to expect....

Attachments

• photo (50).jpg
    photo (50).jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
No nesting here. Didn't with G either...Lol... guess the urge to clean can't be found in these old bones!

No nesting here either, I keep thinking about all the things I want to do but can't get up the drive to actually do them :D

I am feeling really really pathetic today. Hips, thighs, back and belly are aching which does not help and I feel on the edge of tears constantly. Bloody hormones have taken over my brain! Might make a duvet nest on the sofa when I get home and just curl up and sleep through it for the rest of today.

I have the urge to clean everything, but don't have the energy. And when I try to clean, I never get as much done as I want to because I get tired so easy and my back hurts. lol!

Looks great gaves :thumbup:

My nesting is kicking in slightly - but I can't move anything in the nurswry, we have to move a double bed before I start sorting things.
I keep re-sorting babies drawers :haha:

I get really nesty in the very beginning of the pregnancy and the very end. In the middle I'm like a giant sad sack. There are things I know that need to get done but I'm always so stupid tired and sore that I could cry just thinking about all of it. My sister is coming over this week and I'm excited but she's allergic to our cat so I normally vaccuum EVERYTHING that is fabric and bleach everything that is not but I just can't even bring myself to tidy, never mind all that extra stuff. She better bring her meds. :haha:

I'm not really nesting yet but this weekend I did start to feel like I should! So this weekend I bought the boys their new car seats, more compact to fit hers next to. But then I got home and realized I bought one convertible and one high back booster :dohh: damn you identical boxes! So I have to take booster back today and get the other convertible. I like the boys to have matching seats :) then I washed her car seat and infant insert and coming home blanket and put it in closet for go time! So that's ready. Then I made a list of what I need in the birth bag :haha:

Nesting took on a whole new level this time for me, i never got the urge with DD but this time its entailed me fully redecorating the hall stairs and landing, our bedroom obv the babies room and the kitchen and dining room hubby wasnt to pleased with the amount of work her has had to do lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->