May Emeralds 2014! :)

Amour - Happy 30 weeks! :happydance: Lovely bump!

Jen - Welcome to the thread :wave:

Felix - Happy 30 weeks! :dance:

Legs closed during the whole show...
Makes me feel weird watching it. So glad it wasn't around when I was pregnant with my first!

i think because i didnt experience any form of labour/contractions with DD i cant relate to it in that way IYKWIM! i find me self sat thinking when they are screaming "is it really that painful!" lol ill hopefully get to find out in a few weeks! x

Got my free $200 Ameda Purely Yours dual automatic breast pump from insurance today. So happy. :D

US mamas, I would call your health insurance and see if a breast pump is covered, almost all insurances do!

https://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/shannonmtravis/image_zps34c717e0.jpg

Hopefully u ladies remember me i had a MC on 10-31 and proudly to snnounce i got my :bfp: today

Hopefully u ladies remember me i had a MC on 10-31 and proudly to snnounce i got my :bfp: today

Congratulations! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!:baby:

afm - GD screening today. I actually don't mind the orange drink. What
I hate is the sitting around for an hour afterwards. BORING.

Thanks ladies, this time its going to be different now im gnna be scared though but no more yard work for me for :cry: I love doing and planting plants but not anymore. Plus I checked a due date calc. And it says my dd should be nov, 6 and my LO's bday is nov, 8. Lets jus hope I make it safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->