May Emeralds 2014! :)

Bumpin: ahh sorry to hear you were so sick, hope this time around its a smoother pregnancy ;)

Leah: you look so cute n happy there! nice bump :)

gaves99: Im having stretching pain but not that often, mostly at night.

Hannah: yay for early scan but sorry about the spotting, remember that it happens during many pregnancies ;)

Phantom: congrats on your 1 year anniversary! have fun on your date. Personally, I would not have any champagne due to the fact that there is no evidence as to how much alcohol is too much to harm baby so I wouldnt even chance it. try some sparkly cider!

Tomorrow is our anniversary, we've been married for one year! We're going out to dinner and a movie. I would really love some champagne, I know theres mixed feelings about that though. OH wants me to have some but I dunno.

Happy Anniversary! I love going to dinner and a movie, hope u have a fun night! What are u going to see? xxx

Anyone else having bad stretching pains?? I am miserable and have not been sleeping well. I have no spotting or other symptoms over that periodic pains that feel like the worst AF cramps. Any suggestions on how to relieve some of the discomfort? Called the Dr to try to get in today just to be sure that it is only uterus stretching.

If u have no bleeding and the pains are similar to AF pains i wouldnt worry, ive been getting heaps of cramping and did last time too.

But if ur worried it never hurts to see ur Dr just to give u peace of mind :)

Tomorrow is our anniversary, we've been married for one year! We're going out to dinner and a movie. I would really love some champagne, I know theres mixed feelings about that though. OH wants me to have some but I dunno.

Happy Anniversary! I love going to dinner and a movie, hope u have a fun night! What are u going to see? xxx

We're seeing Insidious 2. We saw the first one a couple of years ago... super creepy!

Hey everyone! Congrats to the new bfp's!

7 weeks tomorrow and bloat like you can't imagine. I am MOH for my sister's wedding on October 26 and I am seriously worried I won't fit in my dress! Otherwise no symptoms except skin that is greasy like frying bacon...

Had my first real prenatal appt complete with bloodwork and a PAP. YUCK! Also, first ultrasound booked for October 18!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Happy wedding to LeahLou!

hello can i join in? i have been lurking for a little bit and thought i would join in

i got my first ever :bfp: on the 6th and i am currently 6 weeks
estimated due date is 7th may

i have done one pregnancy test and it is a beautiful line :D (it is hard not to test again) :haha:

Mimi - Happy 6 weeks :happydance:

Hannah - Happy 6 weeks :dance:

Leah - Lovely bump pic! Happy 7 weeks :D

Phantom - Happy 1 year Anniversary to you and your OH, hope you have a great day :)

I am 7 weeks today, yay! :yipee:

I'm 4 weeks today!

Haha a lot of you start a new week today! Happy new week ladies :wohoo:

I'm really nervous. In the middle of the night I got this sharp pain in my abdomen. Now my cramps that have been consistent for 2 weeks are gone. I feel like I need to take another test just to see if I'm still pregnant. No bleeding though so I hope its just my mind thinking too much.

I keep worrying about mild cramps as well, I looked it up and apparently it is normal xx

hello can i join in? i have been lurking for a little bit and thought i would join in

i got my first ever :bfp: on the 6th and i am currently 6 weeks
estimated due date is 7th may

i have done one pregnancy test and it is a beautiful line :D (it is hard not to test again) :haha:
Congratulations and welcome xxx

Just got my BFP this morning :happydance:

I'm due around the 25th May 2014!!

This is my second pregnancy - I've got a nearly 11 month daughter :)

I'm really nervous. In the middle of the night I got this sharp pain in my abdomen. Now my cramps that have been consistent for 2 weeks are gone. I feel like I need to take another test just to see if I'm still pregnant. No bleeding though so I hope its just my mind thinking too much.

So Thursday night, my cramps were really bad and I was up ALL NIGHT. I caved and made a dr appt on Friday and had my first US. everything is normal and the pains are fine. It's my first, so the dr said uterus and everything inside is growing and trying to shift for this baby. She confirmed time and showed me my little Appleseed!!!! Pain still sucks but I feel MUCH better having a dr say everything is good and its normal. Hope this helps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->